diet aftermath?

hernmari1

Awards
I bin fat most of my life n now I got pretty lean over a long period of time. A lot of trail and error trying to get to know my body. My main problem was food not traing nor cardio. If anything I over did cardio to try to make up for my excess calories over the weekend. I tryed a bunch of diets over the time and what got me the best results were IF with with keto n carbing up on the weekend. I have now tryed to bulk up over fall m winter but as asoon as I start eating carbs I get really bad craving that I cant stop and I binge eat till my stomach hurts what should I do anyone have this problem. I know its just mental but I cant stop it

genthoseffect

genthoseffect

Awards
It's not purely mental brother. Sounds like you are very carb sensitive. Keeping a close watch on the macro breakdown, train hard and make small increases calories to keep your progress coming. Be stingy with carbs, look to quality fat sources for added calories. Fats will slow the absorption of carbs, keep your blood sugar more steady, and help you stay satiated. If you can post up your diet plan for bulking I be glad to tell you what I think.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
It's not purely mental brother. Sounds like you are very carb sensitive. Keeping a close watch on the macro breakdown, train hard and make small increases calories to keep your progress coming. Be stingy with carbs, look to quality fat sources for added calories. Fats will slow the absorption of carbs, keep your blood sugar more steady, and help you stay satiated. If you can post up your diet plan for bulking I be glad to tell you what I think.
Solid advice here

hernmari1

Awards
Thanks guys I think it was just a rebound thing from having sweets and calorie ruduced for so long. After the first week I got the cravings under control