Trying to lose the gut!!!

F

Fwyatt

Awards
All right fellas. I'm 22 years old and trying to get the body I've always wanted. I'm 6'3" 270lbs. I did a submerge tank about 3 months ago and was at 22% BF. My worst feature is my gut, as is most. My diet is pretty strict. I'm eating around 2000 calories on off days, and 2500 on training days. About 270g protein, 180g carbs, and about 130g fat.
Monday-
Start with 15 minutes cardio to get flowing
Then it's back and bi's
Tuesday-
Cardio,
Shoulders, chest, and tri's
Wednesday-
All cardio
Thursday-
Quads, hams, and calves
Friday-
Usually total body
Saturday and Sunday off

I'm really wanting to get my BF down to 15-17% and stay around 260-270.
Any advice on what I need to change, tweek, add. What pre-workouts are the best, any creatines, and then what mass builders. I have a vision of what I want and I won't quit until I am there. Please give advice, find someone who will. Thanks everyone in advance.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If your Calories and Workout program you posted is on you should have no problem losing that gut. It does take time. Find a Pre-work out you like, (you may have to try a few) I would suggest you start with one From Menace Nutrition (Of Course I Would)

F

Fwyatt

Awards
Could you give me some more info on that pre-workout?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Could you give me some more info on that pre-workout?
There are a ton of great options. I would do some research and see what you think sounds best. Not only do you want a pre-workout, but you want something with thermogenic properties. This will get your calorie burn up a bit. I view it as an amplifier.

I have had great success with these thermos'

1. Level II by Formutech
2. Grenade Thermo Detonator
3. Heat by Magnum NUTRACEUTICALS
4. Detonate XT by Gaspari

All of these worked for me.

I would also consider High interval training!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long have you been training? WHat is your supplementation history?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
So you want to cut first and have a mass builder for after if I read this correctly?diet needs to be in check first and supplements are a great addition.

Tons of great cutting products out there. You can get the original oxyelite pro clone with dmaa still or you can go with PES alphamine or norcodrene.

If you're still high body fat I would worry solely about cutting right now and then add the mass laster. It's good that's your not gonna stop. Keep up the hard work.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/hydroxyelite-by-hi-tech-pharmaceuticals

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/alphamine-by-pes

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
You can get this awesome cutting stack good for first timers for 55 dollars at MindandMuscle.com

Find the stack here

[video=youtube;W6rXve-l_6o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6rXve-l_6o&list=UU1tvlNP80UfJCWJHUtD8JQw[/video]

You can also see the results from my log

Nurse Gray Mind and Muscle