What Diets need to be Weight Loss ?

mariastephan

Awards
Hello,
What technique i ca use for weight loss ? I am 23 years old with 80kg.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
for strait fatloss I would go low carb. if your trying to maintain muscle and lose fat then you can simply lower your calorie intake.

bioboy88

Awards
I'd recommend carb cycling - a healthier alternative of no or low carb diets.

ziyasharma

Awards
you may have to do work out according to your diet as well as age.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
AlberTOP

AlberTOP

Awards
For most of the persons I know that have succeeded in losing weight, it's always a mix of the right diet, exercise and self-discipline. You can start by getting your BMI and recommended daily calorie intake.

simran

Awards
1.Drink lots of water
2. Eat vegan food
3. Eat boil egg white
4. Drink Green tea in the morning
5. Eat green vegetable
6. Eat raw curd

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
1.Drink lots of water
2. Eat vegan food
3. Eat boil egg white
4. Drink Green tea in the morning
5. Eat green vegetable
6. Eat raw curd
No. Just no

pionutbz

Awards
drink plenty of fluids and hydrate with minerals

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1.Drink lots of water
2. Eat tons of meat
3. Eat a lot of eggs
4. Avoid Green Tea
5. Eat some vegetables
6. Eat raw p*ssy
Fixed.

neyar

neyar

Awards
Watch the documentary Fed Up and learn the diff in calories and you'll be amazed!

hailey

Awards
Okay, so it's not about dieting, it's about healthy lifestyle choices. Meaning: eating healthy throughput your life, not only for '2 months'. Snack on fruits and veggies. When you think you are hungry, drink a glass of water, cause sometimes your mind may tell your hungry but, you really are thirsty. Eat slowly, and don't stuff yourself, eat until you 80% full not 100%. Eat smaller portions., and make sure to get all your food groups (fruit/veggies, dairy -low fat-, protein, meat/fish, grain ect.) Eat low fat dairy milk products such as skim milk, and 0% yogurt. exercise daily (run, jog, walk). Drink water,milk, and tea. No juice, soda or milkshakes. Also, cut down on the "white products" such as white rice, white flour, white pasta ect., try whole grain instead. When eating Packaged foods, make sure to read the Nutrition Facts for the amount of sodium, sugar and fat. And make sure they are low in those categories. NAd also, try not to starve yourself, because when you do your body takes in any fate it can find and it usually ends up on you belly. Hope I helped. And Good Luck with you "Healthy Lifestyle"!

zodiiac523

zodiiac523

Awards
  • Established
Well it still is about dieting, your goals are going to change therefore your diet must change also. Your food choices should still remain healthy but to say its not about macro manipulation, and total calories in vs out is just going to hault progress one way or the other. Diets should vary based on goals.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
jonson

jonson

Awards
Hi dear mariastephan , many way or technique have for weight loss. one of them.

every day you exercise time to time. because exercise is most important for loss weight.
Eat pure mineral water & healthy food.
must be avoid oily and junk food.