What's up, new here need some help though.

strMonsta

Awards
My current weight is 230 and my body fat percentage is at 18-19% trying to drop downto 10-8% I was also thinking on taking supplements any suggestions?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Proper diet and weightlifting. Check out the keto diet.

strMonsta

Awards
The Keto diet half your cals in fats right?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Different variations, general rule is low carbs

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Don't stress iver supplements ir crazy diet types at this point you have a long way to go

Step one is perfecting calorie tracking and staying in a deficit. Regardless if what is eaten you will be dropping weight.

Be active, exercise (not even needed for weight loss at this point but just a healthy lifestyle habit to form)

When weight gets harder to lose consider different diet types and supplementation

strMonsta

Awards
Im pretty active always in the gym so it's nothing new it's just my diet that slacks I've put on a good amount of muscle I was 275 when I started now I am 230 it took 2years but that included me building and shredding.

jamesjudo5

Awards
My current weight is 230 and my body fat percentage is at 18-19% trying to drop downto 10-8% I was also thinking on taking supplements any suggestions?
Sound super similar to me bro. Was 228 in July. Come check out my log if you want so keto examples

BigBoyMuscle

BigBoyMuscle

Awards
A lot of this will depend on your metabolism and how often and what u are eating. Watch your sugar, sodium, and fat intake. Ramp the metabolism up by eating 4-6 meals a day around 3-4 hours a part. Increase your training and elite rest times to a minimum such as 30 seconds between sets. Carbs arent a bad thing so don't fall to that misconception.

strMonsta

Awards
Yeah my metabolism is pretty crazy I get hungry every 1hr and 30mins -2hrs and if I dont eat then my stomach kills me it hurts.

strMonsta

Awards
Thank you for the help guys, im probably going to post my nutrition meals and stuff so I can get an opinion and fix stuff up.

bioboy88

Awards
Fitness and weightlifting is the answer;) Weight loss is possible without any supplements