Over weight and need advice

dugdog

dugdog

Awards
I'm 29 yo and over weight just started doin hiit to trim down, how long woud it take me to lose 2stone??

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
that's impossible to answer. you will need to be very specific with your current stats as well as your current diet and exercise routine. otherwise I could give you some arbitrary number if that makes you happy.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
that's impossible to answer. you will need to be very specific with your current stats as well as your current diet and exercise routine. otherwise I could give you some arbitrary number if that makes you happy.
- This

Need more information before an accurate dietary program could be suggested for you. Height, current weight, activity level/exercise routine, current daily caloric intake (if you know this), current bf% (if available). Total time training is also helpful. A good measure of current muscle mass is also somewhat helpful in calculations due to muscle being metabolically active and requiring calories/protein to maintain vs. fat not being metabolically active.

Basically....there are many folks here on AM that can and are very willing to help you out but you gotta provide more info.

D

David147

Awards
1. Never drink sugar drinks again.
No sodas. Water or tea only.
2. Start taking a daily multi-vitamin.
You might be low in iron or b complex vitamins.
Many people suffer from depression because of deficiency.
3. Walk
At least 1/2 hour a day
4. Drink 8 oz glasses of water through the day
5. Get your mom involved in helping you
6. Do not eat garbage and deep fried foods.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Above is all good advise to follow and should be a consistent pattern. Finding a good program for training and diet is the main thing. The right macros for you goals and then maybe throw in some good metabolism boosters and a fat burner and u should be good to go.