Weight loss with salbutamol wzf 4mg

Jen1991

Awards
I just purchased some salbutamol wzf 4mg and I was wondering how to use it correctly. I'm 23, 95kg or 209lbs and 159cm tall and female... I have a very active job on my feet all day and sweating heaps i also eat clean... Is there any other products I should be taking to increase the weight loss effect

megamatt68

Awards
Any particular reason why you decided on salbutamol (or albuterol as most around here call it)? It wouldn't be my first choice for weight loss, so I'm curious to hear your response.

Jen1991

Awards
I was informed it would be the best but if there's something better out there I would have to hear about it

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
please.. have a look at the finaflex fatburners they will work great alone (or) once you do some more research about the use of albuterol you may even be able to use them together (with Dr. supervision). Ultimately it may not matter how clean you eat if your eating too much. make sure that you are getting more exercise than being active at work.. make the time you need to get your diet perfected and add a solid training program, do it for yourself. think of it as an investment.

megamatt68

Awards
I was informed it would be the best but if there's something better out there I would have to hear about it
I should have phrased my response differently. I wouldn't jump to albuterol, clen, ec stack or anything pharmaceutical before exhausting all natural supplementation routes. Of course, even drugs like clen or albuterol won't work well unless your diet is straightened out. I would experiment with different diets, to see what kind of diet you respond best to in terms of macros and food choices. If you have done all of these things, I would personally choose an ec stack. There are stronger choices like DNP or T3 (both of which I DO NOT recommend) but based on safety to results ratio, ec would be my pick. Whatever you choose, make sure you research thoroughly.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Clen/t3 is the best. Clen at no more than 80mcg and if at caloric deficit with no aas/ph, no more than 25mcg t3.

There was a recent article on suppversity about cyclists doping with albuterol. I've ran it myself and didn't see much. I went up to about 30mg a day. It's better as a pre workout than anything. For that I recommend 8mg in one go. Pumps and endurance are awesome, but there isn't much fat loss even though it's a b2 agonist.

YMMV, but after trying all of them, I prefer clen/t3.