8 Week Cut - Critiques Welcome - Diet/Training/Supplements

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
So, I busted my cycle of SD/Epi/Proviron with a back injury. It cut my 6 week recomp to 4 weeks and I am currently on Week 2 of PCT (Nolva). My current stats are as follows: 6' 180lbs (+5 from pre-cycle) and around 14%(-1.5% from pre cycle) bf. As it was cut short, I consider my recomp successful. I look better and now that my back is (not quite) back to normal, I feel great. My next goal is to drop 10lbs of fat while retaining all of my muscle, which would get me to around 9% bf. I believe that with the right diet, training, and supplementation I can do this within 12 weeks. I have set up the following 8 week supplementation plan, with diet and training to continue on for at least another 4 weeks after that to maximize my fat loss. Please let me know your thoughts on my plans.

Starting the cut now, with 2 weeks left of PCT. I am anxious to get this fat off. Here is my plan.

Diet (most important): Paleo + 2-3 Protein shakes, pure and simple. I don't want to bother counting calories, and since my wife is also doing paleo, this will make things easy. Protein shakes will be hydrolized whey isolate and casein, consumed at breakfast (along with 2-3 hard boiled eggs), post workoout, and casein before bed. Obviously, I am aware the protein shakes are not paleo. Other than the shakes, however, my diet will consist of chicken, steak, veggies, fruits, and nuts, with some fish thrown in here and there.

Training: I will be doing full body compound lift training on M/W/F, with cardio on Tuesdays and Saturdays. Could use some advice on sets/reps to maximize fat loss. I was thinking M - 3x10, W - 4x5, F - 2x15. Will alternate between Workout A - Squat, Bench Press, Bent over Row, Military Press, Barbell Curls, Tricep Rope Extension and Workout B - Deadlift, Incline Bench Press, Wide grip lat pulldown, Arnold Press, Preacher Curls, Overhead DB Tricep Press. Cardio will vary between moderate intensity running and high intensity cycling on Tuesdays and HIIT swimming on Saturdays.

Supplementation (least important) 8 weeks of: LGI Rehab, PES Anabeta Elite, and need suggestions on a fat burner. Have used OG Dexaprine in the past. I have access to Modafinil, which while not a fat burner, is a stimulant, and increases cardiovascular capacity. I also have 2 bottles of X-Gels available, but am unsure about using ArA on a cut. Also have access to Ostarine. However, I am more than happy to stick with LGI Rehab and ABE if they are sufficient for my goals.

Thoughts? Questions? Suggestions? All are welcome. Thanks in advance!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think a lot of guys like stacking abe and ara.
ara is actually pretty well known to help lean people out so it may work nicely on your cut.
you can have a look at finaflexs fat burners..

px6.png

pxblack68.png