starting my cut!

louis19

louis19

Awards
stats
age 28
height 5'10''
weight 191lbs
bf- unsure. no real definition of abs when relaxed but top four visible when tensed.
goal 10% bf minimal muscle loss.

cycle (e/w)
600mg tren e
200mg test e
400mg mast e

i wanted to know what people thought of my calorie total and macro split to achieve my target bf. i'm aiming to hit 2500cals daily (281p/188c/69f). opinions please! does anything need changing and if so, what? thanks!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You might want to ask this in the 'Anabolic' threads, considering what you are taking while doing your cut.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Im currently running just test at 250mg's every 4 days and it works great. Just have to watch for water bloat, my sodium is low, high vit c doses and an AI... but im still puffy at times, think its mainly down to being aroun 13-14% bf though.

I dropped my carbs to around 150155g and noticed a huge difference in body composition.
All looks good though id say, like 'wasme' said though... Double check the anabolics, ive only ever ran test on a cut.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I'm in

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
stats
age 28
height 5'10''
weight 191lbs
bf- unsure. no real definition of abs when relaxed but top four visible when tensed.
goal 10% bf minimal muscle loss.

cycle (e/w)
600mg tren e
200mg test e
400mg mast e

i wanted to know what people thought of my calorie total and macro split to achieve my target bf. i'm aiming to hit 2500cals daily (281p/188c/69f). opinions please! does anything need changing and if so, what? thanks!
on that stack im going to wager you will need more fuel to handle the recovery and MAJOR strength increases youre about to see. I would expect 3500 to be a much better target for you. plus that's probably not the best stack for cutting. to me that's more of a get fukn jacked cycle. just saying that's my opinion.