Lost my abs and need help. first time cutting. ~15% * PIC*

MysteriousNom

Awards
I started out at 150lbs and have been lifting on and off for the past couple of years and now im at 180lbs, but with more fat than I care for (no abs anymore).

Ran a 4 week cycle of hdrol for a bulk. Fu*ked that up.

Still have nolva on hand.

Running Ep1c and DermaStrength for 5 days and will be getting my ostar1ne in a couple days.

I need to cut before my next cycle.

Next cycle will be DMZ + Dermacrine. Not sure if I should bulk or cut when I start. I just want my fkin abs back, but dont want to look like a twig either.

Such is life.

Plan is to start ingesting 2300 cals instead of the ~3200 I usually do, with 200g protein, 90g fat, the rest carbs. I'll cut cals by cutting carbs out.
First time cutting so im a fking newb to not eating whatever I want when I want it.

Suggestions are welcome and very much appreciated

need2cut.jpg

Used an online calculator for TDEE. ended up being 2800. Figure i'll drop it to 2300 right off the bat.

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
What do you mean you fuked up your last cycle?

MysteriousNom

Awards
What do you mean you fuked up your last cycle?
Hdrol for 4 weeks. went great, gained 10lbs, stregnth was awesome too.

Decided I wanted to party. Drank too much. Got sick. PCT consisted of nolva and daa for a week until I got sick and stopped working out for around 2 weeks.

Cycle ended july4th (coincidence I guess, not really though because I still had a few pills left but was so hungover I blamed my fuk up n said fuk it)

Around 7/18 I started working out and taking my daa, only took the nolva for 2 weeks (stopped on july 10th)

Not even sure if its real nolva or not (blueskypeptides)...whatever.

Been working out ever since,..weight is up from what it was before I started my first cycle by a couple pounds, and lifts are up by a small percentage as well.

Still think my hpta is fuked because my motivation to hit the gym or look at chicks isnt 'there' but that doesnt bother me as much as suicide will if I dont fix this chit asap.

and thats how I fuked my cycle up...by being dumb

FreshAir

Awards
Why you even on Prohormones or designer steroids? Bruh you seriously need to build a better foundation, get a workout routine, diet in check and better will power to decline alcohol especially if you on substances that are already causing a strain on your liver and kidneys.

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
If you think your test is shot you should get bloodwork otherwise it might just be in your head, and if you find out your test is low you could kinda retry your pct with clomid, google clomid restart

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
I started out at 150lbs and have been lifting on and off for the past couple of years and now im at 180lbs, but with more fat than I care for (no abs anymore).

Ran a 4 week cycle of hdrol for a bulk. Fu*ked that up.

Still have nolva on hand.

Running Ep1c and DermaStrength for 5 days and will be getting my ostar1ne in a couple days.

I need to cut before my next cycle.

Next cycle will be DMZ + Dermacrine. Not sure if I should bulk or cut when I start. I just want my fkin abs back, but dont want to look like a twig either.

Such is life.

Plan is to start ingesting 2300 cals instead of the ~3200 I usually do, with 200g protein, 90g fat, the rest carbs. I'll cut cals by cutting carbs out.
First time cutting so im a fking newb to not eating whatever I want when I want it.

Suggestions are welcome and very much appreciated

View attachment 105965

Used an online calculator for TDEE. ended up being 2800. Figure i'll drop it to 2300 right off the bat.
Lol this is what you call gaining fat?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Please stop the use of anabolics. Sincere here as you don't have a handle on your diet nor training. If your Tdee is 2800 and you were eating 3200 then that's called a "bulk ". You are going to add fat to the ab area. It's a fact of human biology. If you drop your cals to 2400 you are bound to crush your metabolism and lose muscle. So decide if you want more muscle or skinny man abs before messing with your diet. If you want help then post your training and diet in the training log forum and people will help.

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
Please stop the use of anabolics. Sincere here as you don't have a handle on your diet nor training. If your Tdee is 2800 and you were eating 3200 then that's called a "bulk ". You are going to add fat to the ab area. It's a fact of human biology. If you drop your cals to 2400 you are bound to crush your metabolism and lose muscle. So decide if you want more muscle or skinny man abs before messing with your diet. If you want help then post your training and diet in the training log forum and people will help.
Second this, at this point you shouldnt be anywhere near ph's/aas

MysteriousNom

Awards
New plan:

use ep1c and dermastr3ngth for a cut. 30 days

(2300 cals) 100g carb/200g protein/ 122g fat. I will carb up every 3rd day and get 300g carbs subbing it for the fat.

I will start DMZ and Dermacrine with the same caloric intake for 1 week, then bump up the cals.

AFTER cycle use ostarine (to maintain gains) and formeron (half pump EOD)

AFTER 8 weeks of OSTA I will use nolvadex (already have it) and a natty test booster and maybe erase after I do some more research.

Critique that plan. Oh and my diet is on point, I could use some variety (mostly eggs, protein powder, fish, bread, and peanut butter) but I dont give a fuk about variety when it comes to gainz. srs

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, glad I wasted my time and you're going to do what you want anyway. Good luck with your "plan"! Unsubbed.

MysteriousNom

Awards
Well, glad I wasted my time and you're going to do what you want anyway. Good luck with your "plan"! Unsubbed.
All you've said is drop the anabolics BECAUSE I dont have a handle on diet or training (which I do, who said anything about training anyway?). You say decide if you want to be skinny or bulk up?

Heres your answer.

Im around 15%, plan is to drop to around 13/12 percent then bulk on another cycle. BOOM, shouldnt gain too much fat while on dmz compared to what I will if I wasnt (but maybe I wont bulk, maybe i'll decide to recomp)..after that I'll solidify my gains in PCT.

what is wrong with that?

I truly would like suggestions with logic behind them

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Some people seem to get far more caught up in the idea of doing prohormones/steroids and fail to tighten the rest up. Kind of a shame. I see it all the time, people jumping the gun and getting all excited about their next 10 'cycles' of orals. :worried:

OP, it'd be best to listen to a lot of the advice being given in here. You are in no need of anabolics at this stage, nor are you ready for them by your posts. There is a lot of progress to be made before worrying about anabolics, and there are plenty of great supplements out there to help you with your goals! People here will help you with diet and supplementation.

Lamik81

Awards
Do you even lift bro? How are you gonna be considering cycles when your missing gym time. In addition, the guys above gave great advice. It doesn't take a year to get a diet and work ethic in place but you need that before you suck down pills and pray for results. Otherwise, you'll just be posting 6 weeks from now asking why some other avoidable shot happened..,,truth

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Although I don't disagree with the above posters, you're old enough to do as you please.

My little advice, don't wait until the end of your Osta to start Nolva. It's not strong enough to work like a "bridge". Run the Nolva like normal(20/20/10/10) after you finish the DMZ, you can take the Osta with it and just do a run Nolva again at 10 as a mini PCT for that.

Any questions feel free to shoot me a PM.