- 08-18-2014, 09:44 AM
- 08-18-2014, 10:14 AM
Why waste your calories on a mass gainer while cutting, when you would be more satisfied eating whole foods?
- 08-18-2014, 12:27 PM
Nooooo. Whole foods are the way to go bud.
" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
08-18-2014, 02:14 PM
08-18-2014, 03:12 PM
Whole foods are more likely to fill you up than just drinking liquid. I want my belly to feel full when cutting.
Performax Labs Product Specialist
Like Us On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
08-18-2014, 03:15 PM
When I'm cutting I always hungry !!!
" Chicks With Muscle Rule"
08-18-2014, 05:46 PM
08-19-2014, 12:54 PM
^^^ this. Also black coffee is a god send for me. And high volume lie calorie foods like salad. With no dressing it has barely any calories at all
Current LG Science EPIC Log:
08-20-2014, 08:47 AM
I only use Mass Gainz if after my workout I feel like I am going to puke, or I plan to run errands right after training.
iForce Nutrition Anabolics Minion Member
iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
iForce Nutrition -www.iForceNutrition.com
Similar Forum Threads
- By kelley918 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-03-2010, 11:28 PM
- By votum in forum SupplementsReplies: 33Last Post: 05-04-2010, 10:38 PM
- By letmeregister in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 09-21-2009, 02:04 PM
- By HillbillyRock in forum AnabolicsReplies: 19Last Post: 12-23-2006, 02:57 PM
- By cashiertan in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-15-2003, 12:15 AM