lipomastia or just fat?

austing

Awards
Ive always had a very hard time growing pecs as my nips/chest area are a bit on the fatty side. Ive been working out VERY hard and I've put on a little mass but my nips/chest area to me still don't look right. Is this lipomastia or just too high of a bf %? Also if I cut would it be more likely to go away? Also bf% estimate please? and do I have enough mass to cut and look bigger than average. I'm also currently taking nolva to decrease anything that may be there.

Attachments

CaptnCaveman

CaptnCaveman

Banned
Awards
It looks like you're just holding a little extra fat in that area. Everyone's muscles shape differently depending on training and genetics. Maybe try an anti-e or anti cortisol supp for awhile and see if that helps you lean out more. I'm gonna guess between 15-20% bf.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don't think running nolva is warranted. especially if your prone to problems in that area. you could make things worse if you don't know what you are doing.
anyhow.. your just fat. its not gyno. try some thermoxyn and tighten up your diet.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
I don't think running nolva is warranted. especially if your prone to problems in that area. you could make things worse if you don't know what you are doing.
anyhow.. your just fat. its not gyno. try some thermoxyn and tighten up your diet.
Agree with this. I've tried eviscerate and found it helped but in the end I have to be pretty lean for the lower pecs to be defined.

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
Why are you running nolva before knowing if it's necessary, and I don't think it is. I personally believe you need to get diet on track and youl notice a big difference

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you doing any cardio? I agree with the others in that it is just excess fat. Diet/cardio and lifting.. would do the trick.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have a body type very similar to you so I think I speak from experience. Tighten up the diet and hit the cardio. When you can see your abs your chest will look fine, than when you bulk up do it on high protein and don't loose sight on the abs! If it were easy we would all be Gods !!!

austing

Awards
my diets about 40/40/20 (p/f/c) roughly 250g protein a day, on days i lift hard I do maybe just 10 mins cardio to warm up but days i don't lift i do a good 30-45 min run. I'm also taking ripped fuel extreme cuts fat burner which has shed off about extra lbs of fat and been running hdrol for past 3 1/2 weeks and I'm bridging to epistane for another 3 weeks. hopefully by then i can be down to about 13% I'm guessing right now I'm about 17-18%

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're between 20-25%.

15% you can see your top four abs.

Tighten your diet up, add cardio.

IronTitan41

IronTitan41

Awards
yep, straighten out your diet and get closer to the single digit body fat percentages and you will definitely have a nicer lookin chest :thumbsup: