t3 and 3,3 and 3.5 diido

nopeace

Awards
  • Established
Hi everyone,

I'm currently cycling down from a t3 cycle and Im currently at 25mcgs and I am wondering if taking a supplement with 3,3 and 3,5 would hinder or enhance my thyroid output coming off t3? and also would it cause any issues if I stayed on at 25mcgs and used it? the product i was planning on taking was Thermobombs 12.0.

Thanks

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure about Thermobombs, but just wanted to suggest a supplement that's cheap and useful as a "PCT" once you've come completely off your T3: Now's Thyroid Energy. Pretty useful supp for naturally supporting the thyroid.

nopeace

Awards
  • Established
I was just wondering if the two would be redundant together? or synergistic

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well 3,3 and 3.5 diido can definitely hinder your recovery from a T3 cycle (dose depending it seems), but it will be synergistic with T3. 25mcg is a fairly low dose. Should be safe, but I'm not a doctor or thyroid expert. I do know that it's tough to shutdown the thyroid though, and the Now's Thyroid Energy will help you recover. If wanting to use the 3,3 and 3.5 diido, maybe taper off that as well once you decide to stop.

IronTitan41

IronTitan41

Awards
how effective was the t3 cycle if you dont mind me asking? thinking about running that or clen or the combination of the two

Kurono

Awards
I'm currently using both atm and I've taken Tt-33 on its own, and also Cytomel on it's own. Take note that i'm battling hypothyroid.

I have recorded that they both increase body temperature via measured by mouth. However, if T3 output is low, T2 will not raise it. It seems that althought t2 increases temp if T3 is taken, it doesn't work on its own for a person with suboptimal thyroid problems. I don't think this would matter for a normal, healthy person like you. Both are synergistic, but the T3 is like the parent and T2 is the child when it comes to my observations in my own body.

T2 increases on avg of .5 to 1 degree beyond my use of T3.

I just started taking Thyroid Support by NOW. It did increase temperature by .5 degrees however, it increased the size of the goiter so I'm going to stop it right away.

I have a log up right now, and while people would suggest this combination would eat away at muscle mass, it has only helped me increase mass week by week.

baseline: 95.5-96 degrees *yes sickly low
T3 25mg =97.3 deg
T3 25mg +T2/TT-33 = 97.7-98.3 degrees

T2 alone: 96-96.5 degrees (hard to tell)

nopeace

Awards
  • Established
very interesting. right now im coming off a t3 cycle and im 12.5 mcg per day so thats why i was wondering if it would inhibit the recovery or aid in recovery.... Since im using thermobombs, I was also wondering if stimulants inhibit the thryoid's recovery.

Kurono

Awards
Well if you already have both in your hands, the only way to tell is by experimentation and tracking your rising and late afternoon body temps. No one could give me an answer for what I'm doing as its very unique so I had to try it out myself. Maybe a few days or a week ? That doesn't seem like a long time to really destroy yourself.

The thing is, my T3 is already suppressed without any enhancements which I'm working to fix.

If your temperature suddenly drops below 97 then we have a problem or if it goes over 99

very interesting. right now im coming off a t3 cycle and im 12.5 mcg per day so thats why i was wondering if it would inhibit the recovery or aid in recovery.... Since im using thermobombs, I was also wondering if stimulants inhibit the thryoid's recovery.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mmacrazy Supplements 14