- 08-12-2014, 02:05 PM
- 08-12-2014, 03:05 PM
LOL! Gyno isn't just holding fat. If you have fat in your nips, your body fat in general is to high. I've had gyno since puberty. I have hard lumps behind each nipple that get larger and sensitive when my estro gets too high. If you want, you can try some letro and nolva, but honestly you need to get your body fat under control. Get yourself sub 10% and you won't have to worry about the fatty nips any longer.
- 08-12-2014, 07:23 PM
Then idk what the **** man because I'm pretty lean as it is..I have a 6 pack and the right side of my chest is flat but my left side has this little pocked of fat by the nipple..where do you find letro and nolva?
08-12-2014, 07:27 PM
08-12-2014, 07:41 PM
08-13-2014, 03:16 PM
08-13-2014, 05:37 PM
Use a photo editor to resize the photo. As for seeing your six pack, I can see mine up to 15% bf and I don't start losing my nipple fat until I'm sub 10%. At that point my serratus and obliques start getting pretty sharp. So, I imagine you're at a higher body fat than you suspect.
08-14-2014, 01:26 PM
08-22-2014, 05:54 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Stri8ted25 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 14Last Post: 11-30-2011, 09:57 AM
- By Cubate in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-29-2010, 11:40 AM
- By Torta996 in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 03-05-2009, 12:15 PM
- By Deioces in forum Weight LossReplies: 27Last Post: 07-24-2007, 01:48 PM
- By kropotkin in forum AnabolicsReplies: 25Last Post: 08-24-2004, 04:32 PM