Time for change.

Zach0075

Zach0075

Awards
I have always been that guy that only knew how to bulk and put on size and that used to be ok back 3 years ago when i weighed 225, but now i weigh around 255 and i'm tired of looking this way. My goal is to drop down to around 210 to 215.

I feel that is a good weight for me being 6'4'' tall. So i just started yesterday really getting back into the strict clean eating regimen and I just wanted to share my experience with everyone and as always, I love getting advice and pointers who know what they are talking about.

So I am an experienced lifter, but beginner in proper diet. What I have always done is lift is heavy as I can for 6-8 reps to increase muscle mass. Now i want to start doing 12-15 reps per set still heavy but manageable. My main goal here is fat loss with of course retaining as much muscle as possible.

So I will be posting pictures up maybe once every 2 weeks or maybe once a week who knows. But I will happily take any advice that yall can give me to help with diet, training, etc.

So without further due day 1 was yesterday which for me is Chest/ Tricep day and every exercise i did was different for me because I want to start working on my weaknesses from now on. I probably won't mention weight because honestly for me weight doesn't matter, I know I work hard in the gym and I am strong i just want to look stronger than i am.

This is with around 30 sec to 1 min rest between sets which is very short for me. I am used to 1.5 min to 2.5 min rest period. But i am usually lifting heavy as possible. Also should mention that cardio is my worst enemy and i'm not used to doing it. But i will do what it takes to drop this weight.

Chest

1. Wide grip bench press-4 sets with 12-15 reps per set

2. Incline press using machine( I have a bum left shoulder it don't hurt as bad)- 4 sets 12-15 reps

3. Close Grip bench press- 4 sets 12-15 reps

4. I started to do flys but it was really irritating my shoulder so I stopped.

Triceps

1. Dips-4 sets as many reps as i could usually getting around 12 to 17 reps

2. triceps push down with cables with v-bar-4 sets 12 to 15 reps

I dont do a whole lot for triceps because i've always been blessed with naturally strong ones. I get it from my father.

Cardio- 17 min on treadmill with running for 5 then resting then running again (i'm out of shape when it comes to cardio)

Diet

~2800 calories

30 carbs
20 fat
40 protein

Zach0075

Zach0075

Awards
After taking these photos I realized how much work I have to go and I don't even want to know my BF%.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Well we all ahve to start somewhere.

I wouldnt worry about your goal weight until you lean up enough to make a solid decision on that. Especially if you dont know your body fat which is nothing more than a relative number unless you spend the cash on a dexa scan.

Good luck to yah.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I'll jump in here to help out along the way!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Zach0075

Zach0075

Awards
I do the same thing bro, I bought a new preworkout yesterday and I'm excited to use it today. It's been over a year since I've had workout stimulants.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I do the same thing bro, I bought a new preworkout yesterday and I'm excited to use it today. It's been over a year since I've had workout stimulants.
What did you get?

Zach0075

Zach0075

Awards
It's called sizzurp I bought it from a total nutrition store yesterday and they said that they geek out on 1 scoop and I believe it because I took 3/4 a scoop and had a great workout then went home and washed clothes which I hate doing, then started dinner which my girlfriend usually does. I was in a git r done mode for sure. Lol

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
It's called sizzurp I bought it from a total nutrition store yesterday and they said that they geek out on 1 scoop and I believe it because I took 3/4 a scoop and had a great workout then went home and washed clothes which I hate doing, then started dinner which my girlfriend usually does. I was in a git r done mode for sure. Lol
That same **** happened to me yesterday.

So, there I was. Standing in my kitchen after I received my glorious USPS package. The moment had finally arrived.. I knew it, I just knew it, I said.

There was a pre workout sample of Conquer tucked away inside of my package.. After I took ample time to digest the greatness of the Olympus Labs products in front of me (EP1 and TR3N) I gently sat them aside and grabbed that pre workout.

As I slowly started to tear the package of the pre workout, I noticed it's delightful fragrance which instantly ignited the very blood in my body, my tongue started watering, and my brain was on the fritz. My body knew that powder made for Demigods was on the brink of total chaos and it was going in my stomach..

So I poured the finest bottle of water I could find. I sparred no expense to find the greatest water to mix with my conquer..

As the water flowed into my glass and met the powder, a heavenly sight was witnessed, not only by me, but by God himself.

We decided the glorious froth of Olympus Labs must be ingested immediately. He said I must do it, so I did, as he commanded.

The energy from the drink sang down from the heavens and united me and the conquer as one..

There was no time to waste. I grabbed my gear and set out on the journey no man had defeated. The gym. For months I battled him, but today I was going to win!

I did all of this in the name of Olympus Labs.. To find out my opponent was closed for the week...

**** the gym, for this week. We shall meet again!

The end.

Zach0075

Zach0075

Awards
That same **** happened to me yesterday.

So, there I was. Standing in my kitchen after I received my glorious USPS package. The moment had finally arrived.. I knew it, I just knew it, I said.

There was a pre workout sample of Conquer tucked away inside of my package.. After I took ample time to digest the greatness of the Olympus Labs products in front of me (EP1 and TR3N) I gently sat them aside and grabbed that pre workout.

As I slowly started to tear the package of the pre workout, I noticed it's delightful fragrance which instantly ignited the very blood in my body, my tongue started watering, and my brain was on the fritz. My body knew that powder made for Demigods was on the brink of total chaos and it was going in my stomach..

So I poured the finest bottle of water I could find. I sparred no expense to find the greatest water to mix with my conquer..

As the water flowed into my glass and met the powder, a heavenly sight was witnessed, not only by me, but by God himself.

We decided the glorious froth of Olympus Labs must be ingested immediately. He said I must do it, so I did, as he commanded.

The energy from the drink sang down from the heavens and united me and the conquer as one..

There was no time to waste. I grabbed my gear and set out on the journey no man had defeated. The gym. For months I battled him, but today I was going to win!

I did all of this in the name of Olympus Labs.. To find out my opponent was closed for the week...

**** the gym, for this week. We shall meet again!

The end.
What an epic journey that must have been!! There will be a day where you Sir Tagger will embark on the same journey and you will defeat your enemy "The Gym" until then keep on keeping on as Sir Joe Dirte once said!!

I almost bought conquer but i'm one of those people that want there stuff right then and there and waiting on shipping was not an option. Next time though

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
What an epic journey that must have been!! There will be a day where you Sir Tagger will embark on the same journey and you will defeat your enemy "The Gym" until then keep on keeping on as Sir Joe Dirte once said!!

I almost bought conquer but i'm one of those people that want there stuff right then and there and waiting on shipping was not an option. Next time though
Lol I ended up doing the same thing. Did stuff around the house cause there was no gym..

Zach0075

Zach0075

Awards
I told my ole lady that we were playing role reversal because usually i come home and just chill and play video games after my workout and she does all of the house chores but yesterday she was worthless and i did all the crap lol.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I told my ole lady that we were playing role reversal because usually i come home and just chill and play video games after my workout and she does all of the house chores but yesterday she was worthless and i did all the crap lol.
Lmfao.

Life with video games is much better.

Zach0075

Zach0075

Awards
VIDEO GAMES!!! gotta love em
Ima fitness/ video game nerd, I'm the guy that can actually back his sh@t talking up on COD.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
VIDEO GAMES!!! gotta love em
Ima fitness/ video game nerd, I'm the guy that can actually back his sh@t talking up on COD.
Haha I'm the same way.

I actually gave a Gaming YouTube channel as well as a fitness channel.

Zach0075

Zach0075

Awards
Dang man that's impressive. What are you channels and what games do you play.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Dang man that's impressive. What are you channels and what games do you play.
I play a bigger variety then I used to. I'll play about anything now.

Usually Battlefield 4, occasional COD, Titan fall, Skyrim, Assassin's Creed.

It's kind of funny but if you search for HerpMasta (that's my XBL) you will find the channel haha.