Photoshoot and old Synedrex!

INSAYNE RAGE

INSAYNE RAGE

Awards
Have been preparing for a small photoshoot for a local magazine and have been using the old version of synedrex with dmaa and its been pure gold. I was wondering what other goodies could I throw in the mix to enhance the fat burning without stims added. I have about 2 weeks left before the shoot.

Thx

INSAYNE RAGE

INSAYNE RAGE

Awards
Also forgot to mention I bought WAY too many bottles of the old Synedrex and doubt I can use them before expiration. If anyone is interested please let me know. I'd hate to lets these bad boys expire later down the line.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I recommend possibly some forskolin 95 and maybe testobolan to help inhance strength and mass these last couple weeks. that will allow you to train a little harder and increase the over all effectiveness of your fat burner. even if your formula has forskolin add more!

TrainPsycho

Awards
Also forgot to mention I bought WAY too many bottles of the old Synedrex and doubt I can use them before expiration. If anyone is interested please let me know. I'd hate to lets these bad boys expire later down the line.
In.
What do you ask for it?