EC Stack & Digestion

vinceisraw

Awards
6'0 180lbs

This is my third day on the EC stack. Taking bronkaid (ephedrine sulfate) 25mg and 200mg caffeine twice daily. Only plan on being on for 4 weeks to finish up a cut.

My question is regarding shyting my brains out multiple times a day. Im obviously on a diet so i am eating a lot of greens to help with that sort of thing and drinking a lot of water to be on the safe side with dehydration.

Is this normal/anyone else experience this? Its been 2 whole days where im running to the bathroom multiple times. Am i drinking too much water? Is my metablolism just on overdrive and i should just split one dose and take it twice daily?

I realize this is funny so comical responses are welcomed.

Thanks

vinceisraw

Awards
I did a little more looking around and apparently this could also be a side effect of Guaifenesin which is also in bronkaid. Going to play it by ear the next few days.

KrisL

KrisL

Awards
  • Established
Some people's guts are extra sensitive to caffeine increases for a few days while they adjust. If you're not adjusted within a week, probably something else.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you were not eating much in the way of green before, or drinking a ton of water before - both will also contribute as they are cleaning you out.

made2last

Awards
6'0 180lbs

This is my third day on the EC stack. Taking bronkaid (ephedrine sulfate) 25mg and 200mg caffeine twice daily. Only plan on being on for 4 weeks to finish up a cut.

My question is regarding shyting my brains out multiple times a day. Im obviously on a diet so i am eating a lot of greens to help with that sort of thing and drinking a lot of water to be on the safe side with dehydration.

Is this normal/anyone else experience this? Its been 2 whole days where im running to the bathroom multiple times. Am i drinking too much water? Is my metablolism just on overdrive and i should just split one dose and take it twice daily?

I realize this is funny so comical responses are welcomed.

Thanks
Bronkaid sends me right to the toilet and I love it, but just one and done

MuscleReview

MuscleReview

Awards
You may also want to consider cutting back to a half dose for a while so you can develop a tolerance to it.