cheat day vs refeed
- 07-27-2014, 09:45 PM
- 07-28-2014, 05:39 AM
Refeeds are planned and still counted, typically being an increase in carbohydrate intake to replenish glycogen for various hormonal, mood, energy benefits.
Cheat meals are a "i deserve a break from being so strict" meal where you eat what you want. No counting or tracking. Ideally (to limit damage) just one meal.
In the midst of a good dietary regiment neither should be detrimental. If you are already very lean I opt for refeeds only, to keep weight loss from stallingAthletix Representative
Orbit Nutrition Representative;
Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbit!
- 07-28-2014, 08:39 AM
07-28-2014, 09:17 AM
07-28-2014, 08:37 PM
Thanx. Wich one is better for resetting leptin?
07-29-2014, 10:31 AM
Performax Labs Product Specialist
Like Us On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
07-29-2014, 07:05 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Doss in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 24Last Post: 11-20-2011, 09:04 PM
- By burritos in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 5Last Post: 10-25-2010, 05:51 AM
- By Whacked in forum Weight LossReplies: 4Last Post: 12-16-2007, 04:04 PM
- By BingeAndPurge in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 03-07-2004, 12:52 PM
- By Sheesh in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 02-23-2003, 09:31 PM