estimate my friend bf %
- 07-22-2014, 01:37 PM
- 07-22-2014, 01:47 PM
- 07-22-2014, 02:24 PM
07-22-2014, 04:29 PM
What are your "friends" goals?
07-22-2014, 04:54 PM
LG Sciences Board Rep
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
07-22-2014, 05:34 PM
07-22-2014, 06:04 PM
07-22-2014, 09:27 PM
07-23-2014, 08:08 AM
He's got some work to do, but that's the fun part! What is his diet/training like?
07-23-2014, 08:37 AM
picture is tough to really say plus the fur sweater is thick LOL
i would say 17-18% but thats a straight out guess
MYOKEM BOARD REP
07-23-2014, 11:56 AM
07-23-2014, 12:05 PM
07-23-2014, 12:11 PM
07-23-2014, 08:25 PM
07-23-2014, 08:38 PM
Yup way too much cardio. He definitely needs to work on getting his body fat lower too. He needs to shoot for sub 10% and keep himself there with the right calories. If I were him, I'd do a six month cut and slowly drop his calories by 200 every 3-4 weeks. He needs to reduce the cardio too.
http://www.facebook.com/Celtic.Labs - Celtic Labs Representative
Similar Forum Threads
- By CaptnCaveman in forum Weight LossReplies: 19Last Post: 06-01-2013, 02:23 PM
- By nyrangers99 in forum Weight LossReplies: 9Last Post: 05-08-2013, 01:10 AM
- By DieTrying in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 07-23-2005, 12:41 PM
- By Clownshoes in forum PicsReplies: 12Last Post: 01-09-2005, 10:03 PM
- By JBlaze in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 08-23-2004, 09:08 PM