Best weight loss supplement to replace ACE?

K_jo

K_jo

Awards
I lost about 10 lbs when taking ACE (Appetite Control and Energy) coupled with diet and exercise. However, the formula was changed after the DMAA ban and I haven't found a well (fast) working replacement! Desperate!

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
I lost about 10 lbs when taking ACE (Appetite Control and Energy) coupled with diet and exercise. However, the formula was changed after the DMAA ban and I haven't found a well (fast) working replacement! Desperate!
Check out PES either Alphamine or Norcodrene, or both! I saw great results stacking them. It was really an awesome experience, real clean, sustained energy throughout the day. Those with a good diet, and there's no way you won't see progress!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Check out PES either Alphamine or Norcodrene, or both! I saw great results stacking them. It was really an awesome experience, real clean, sustained energy throughout the day. Those with a good diet, and there's no way you won't see progress!
Very solid options here. I've had incredible results with both products.

rhoadx

Awards
  • Established
Loved norcodrene !! Not sure about alphamine at all, I see so much love for it but I don't get near the appetite suppression from it as I did norcodrene. Plus norcodrene gave me a great euphoric feeling

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Grwat suggestions so far. I would add some forskolin to the above.

K_jo

K_jo

Awards
I've heard mixed reviews about forskolin. From what I hear it depends where you get it from and how you take it. What are your thoughts?

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
I've heard mixed reviews about forskolin. From what I hear it depends where you get it from and how you take it. What are your thoughts?
I think end result are comparable, from what I've read. People seem to prefer 95% forskolin, due to less GI issues from the purity. That's why Forskolin 95 is so popular, and it's actually back in stock now.

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
Also, 75-100 mg seems to be the sweet spot. Just for reference.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also, 75-100 mg seems to be the sweet spot. Just for reference.
That is for sure the sweet spot. The product works incredibly and is so good for stacking.

K_jo

K_jo

Awards
I bought the nor-cAMP stack. Hope it is as good as I am hearing.

K_jo

K_jo

Awards
I bought the nor-cAMP stack. Hope it's as good as I have been hearing.