Weight loss help.

Shuryuken

Awards
Hello,

I'm just disgusted with what I did to my body and I'm really desperate on losing weight. I'm 6'2" and I weight around 250lbs with around 30%. I was able to hit 9% before. Right now I'm doing EC Stack but the weight loss is so slow. I've been wanting to try Clen and I believe people run T3 with it. I've started bodybuilding on 2012. But this year I took a huge wrong turn because my job is now online and I became lazy.

Currently running EC Stack but I use Alphamine upon waking up. If workout late in the day(12PM or 1PM) I use ANS Ritual as my preworkout. And then I just add in EC Stack if I have to.

I'm doing 400kcals below maintenance. I'm currently running IF alongside Layne's PHAT program that I tweaked because the gym I'm at is really small and the equipments are limited.

I'm doing HIIT almost every other day and try to do LISS everyday. I'm using FitBit and I'm just trying to program myself to hit at least 10k steps per day now.

Thanks,
Shuryuken

rhoadx

Awards
  • Established
Hello, I'm just disgusted with what I did to my body and I'm really desperate on losing weight. I'm 6'2" and I weight around 250lbs with around 30%. I was able to hit 9% before. Right now I'm doing EC Stack but the weight loss is so slow. I've been wanting to try Clen and I believe people run T3 with it. I've started bodybuilding on 2012. But this year I took a huge wrong turn because my job is now online and I became lazy. Currently running EC Stack but I use Alphamine upon waking up. If workout late in the day(12PM or 1PM) I use ANS Ritual as my preworkout. And then I just add in EC Stack if I have to. I'm doing 400kcals below maintenance. I'm currently running IF alongside Layne's PHAT program that I tweaked because the gym I'm at is really small and the equipments are limited. I'm doing HIIT almost every other day and try to do LISS everyday. I'm using FitBit and I'm just trying to program myself to hit at least 10k steps per day now. Thanks, Shuryuken
Seems like you threw everything in at once. I'd start off slower, keep the calorie deficit the same but maybe scale the cardio back a bit then add more as results start to slow, if you do all this right off the bat, what are you going to have to add when progress slows. Also I'd drop the eca until at a lower body fat% that seems to be where it really shines to help with the last stubborn bit

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Everything looks good to me. I see your enthusiasm to get back into the swing of things and that is great, I would just caution against pushing yourself too hard too soon.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
that's a ****load of stimulants ...

how about dropping the liss (except for warming up and such) and just add another HiIT session. I think your going to crash hard doing so much stuff and taking so much stuff. burn out happens to all of us. I agree with an incremental approach...

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I highly rec carb cycling for fatloss, research that. I like it

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Here is the steps that I use for myself and my clients.

1. Diet! For simplicity sake, find your TDEE (Google). Start there.
2. Training with weight before you even think about cardio. If you choose to do LISS, take some BCAA's and do it fasted in the morning.
3. HIIT Training after weight training. 15-20 min. Go hard, dont let it get easy.
4. Repeat 1-3 until you are sitting close to 10% or less. Some will drop quick, and you can skip step 5 all together.
5. Now is when you add Supps. My favorites are Dexaprin+TT-33+Alphamine. Just recently started using that myself.

Only take the supps when you NEED to. They are not something to start you out or something to bring you back to where you "want" to be. They are an assistant to what you are already doing great at and thats diet and training.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Daily morning running about 30 to 40 mints is beat way to lose weight easily without any exercise and weight loss pills. But Diet plan is necessary to gain result quickly,.
He's not trying to become a marathon runner, he wants to also keep muscle. Not look like mo farrah

David147

Awards
Every one says that for losing weight one must burn more calories then one eats.

All focus on either eating less or burning more. Strangely enough when u eat less ur body heats up initially. After some time there is no energy in the body. So people says eating less is not the final solution. One must eat less but do more exercises. When a person exerts more than he is used to in recent past he gets tired. The result he will rest more or eat more.

So what is the solution. Those who have seen titanic, would remember that man woman body in touch produces lot of heat. That means it burns lot of calories. A cold a person burns more calories.

Then u have some people who say that sex act burns lot of calories. But that tires out a person. There is a limit to that as well. Physically as well as emotionally.

Now start thinking - is it just the sex act that produces hear. I do not think so. Even body contact produces lot of heat. That is not tiring physically of emotionally.

ufusannon

Awards
loss weight

try to use normal method like exercise this is the best way to loss weight.