Do Not Eat This Product!!

1. Do Not Eat This Product!!

http://www.x-entertainment.com/articles/0744/

as told HOLY ****. HOLY HOLY ****!

2. LMAO!

Cardiovascular disease for breakfast!

3. sweet jesus... I've never seen anything like that before ... hell, Ive never HEARD of anything like that...

HOLY **** indeed!! mutha****a.... wow

funny as hell though, great writing, nice find
    •   

4. mmm Swason hungry man dinners are the best for bulking
    Twitter: @pogue25

5. heres the hearclogger now! look at this ****!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

6. well...lets be optomistic here...ummm...hmmm....nevermin d. It should have a warning label on it:

*WARNING: not for those with a somatotype other than 7/3/1

("7" is extreme ectomorphy, "3" is okay mesomorphy, and "1" is very little endomorphy) haah
    Read This Book!!: Anabolic Steroids and the Athlete by William N. Taylor M.D.

7. I will have the heart attack this morning mom.

8. I dunno if its a breakfast or a method of suicide.

9. mmmm...beefy ... great article... I personally enjoyed the writing..funny guy.. I think I know some major ectomorphs who should be eating this...

WYD

10. Originally posted by whosyourdaddy02
    mmmm...beefy ... great article... I personally enjoyed the writing..funny guy.. I think I know some major ectomorphs who should be eating this...

WYD
    *in slight Italian/New York mafia accent*

You talkin' to me?

11. Ehhh... Quicker than you
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Twitter: @pogue25

12. LMFAO!!!!

13. great cutting choice! that sucker should be called Hungry-7 men (ok, thats not funny) sorry guys. Sage

14. Hmmm, greesy breakfast! *Said in best homer voice*

Is it just me, or does the sausage pic look like a couple little turds?

15. Originally posted by Draven
    Hmmm, greesy breakfast! *Said in best homer voice*

Is it just me, or does the sausage pic look like a couple little turds?
    not jus u bro...

ok...heres whatcha do...eat this stuff 2 or three times a day then sue the manufacturer like those folks are suing micky d's and claim you thought it was good to eat a healthy breakfast!

16. i'd hit it

17. 231 % of the daily allowance for cholesterol. thats for a 2000 calorie diet. disgusting

18. Originally posted by msclbldrguy

not jus u bro...
    Apparently not!

"The next food we're going to take a look at was my favorite of the bunch. Sausage has a new face, and it's not unlike the current face of what dogs leave on your front lawn.

Makes you wonder if Swanson's assembly line includes a few specially trained apes who run around the belt ****ting in the trays at timed intervals. And tear down my theory all you want - ape **** probably isn't any more disgusting to eat than whatever these sausages are composed of."

Funny ****?!?!?

19. Originally posted by Draven
    ape **** probably isn't any more disgusting to eat than whatever these sausages are composed of."

Funny ****?!?!?
    actually, its prolly healthier 'cause apes dont eat alot of fried foods, twinkies, etc...i mean have you ever seen a fat ape?

20. Originally posted by msclbldrguy

actually, its prolly healthier 'cause apes dont eat alot of fried foods, twinkies, etc...i mean have you ever seen a fat ape?
    That's just not a pretty thought.

Sorry biggin, had to steal that.

21. Originally posted by Draven

That's just not a pretty thought.

Sorry biggin, had to steal that.
    true dat!

22. holy **** that was funny...

23. LMAO thanks for posting that,

24. Holy ****ing ****!!!!! Haha Ill bet theres people who eat those every day too! Obviously people buy it if they are selling it!

25. that is some ****ed up repugnant shlt! I wouldn't doubt if you saw that in the 2nd. round of Fear Factor next week!

26. man that food doesnt even look good enough to feed my dog! 64 grams of fat...thats just rediculas!

27. Anabolic wholesome breakfast.

28. Hungry man breakfast + fina and test = would work for me.

Thats about the ONLY time I would even go near that. Actually tho, it needs another 20-30 grams of protein in it for me to even onsider eating it.

29. thats pretty sad......next thing you know some fat kid is going to sue swanson for making them fat....and saying they though it was supposed to be "good" for them to eat for breakfast.

ALso..I'm not sure if you people know what "boston Market" is.  Its a sort of fast food chain..well its fast food, but fast "home cooked" food.  Has the meat loaf, carved turkey breast..etc.

They have frozen boston market dinners, and there was one in my freezer at home (no i didn't eat it).  Lets say there was about 4-5 oz of "meat loaf" and maybe 1 or 2 ice cream scoops full of "mashed potatos".   If I remember correctly, this thing had about 800+ cals in it, and 68 grams of fat.  I had to call a friend right after I read it.  I mentioned that to my mother and step father...needless to say..I think someone ate it by the following day.

h19

30. didn't know u said it already msclbldrguy...about the lawsuits...true **** though

31. Originally posted by hamper19
    didn't know u said it already msclbldrguy...about the lawsuits...true **** though
    true dat...and it just frosts my ass that folks have no more care or take any responsibility for themselves than to eat crap like this and other junk then blame the manufacturers...well, i'd better stop...no point in beating a dead horse.

32. This is yummy too;
    http://www.bozosoft.com/mike/meat/brains-article.html

A mere 1,170 percent of the RDA of cholesterol.

33. diabetes is a box...

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-22-2012, 01:13 PM
  2. OK i do not understand this!!
    By apache.aztec in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-13-2011, 06:13 PM
  3. Replies: 127
    Last Post: 11-30-2007, 05:48 PM
  4. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-09-2007, 08:20 AM