help for 8% bf goal!!!

Giulius

Awards
I can not define the 6 packs! I am trying from 3 weeks of Lyle McDonald's PSMF. the weight is 65kg and I do not know what is in the body fat. The workouts are good and do cardio 1 or 2 time a week. Suggestions

max d

Awards
  • Established
Im in the same boat. I have 2.5lbs I want to lose, at 172.5 and want to get to 170lbs. My cals are down to 1800 and started incorporating 2 days of HIIT weight training in addition to my power lifting (trying to force my body to keep my muscle). Im afraid to go any lower in cals so im going to throw in 2 consecutive days of no carbs in hope to shed those last lbs. If that doesnt work im going to drop to 1600 cals and basically do IF so I can get atleast 1 large satisfying meal. I just hope going that low doesnt drop a larger portion of muscle... at .8g protein/lb and .5g fat/lb. This is my 4th month of cutting starting from 3200 cals and ready for this to be over!

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just make sure you're in a deficit and take it slow. Literally the last little bit of fat takes weeks... If you want to keep your muscle

Just be patient and trust the process.
Fasted cardio has been my go to for that last 3lbs of fat.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
you may want to give tt-33 a shot. its thyroid support and is great for digging out that last little bit of fat.. also anything with alfa yohimbine in it like dexaprine or alphamine.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Being that you actually seem to know what you are doing with diet, I will cut all the BS that I normally give people who are just starting out. If you havent started yet, this is where a supplement can help. Look at Dexaprine+TT-33. I have used this multiple times for contests and it works great.

Also if you do HIIT, I would recommend doing it on Leg Day after training ONLY! This way you give your legs a good thrashing and that is the end of it. Rest of the time, do some LISS. NEVER MISS, and it shouldnt be long till you hit your goal.

Giulius

Awards
thanks for the advice. I'm sending running DNPX2 / ALPHAT2 (2 +2) / alphamine (2 +2) / reduce xt day 3caps. I end this week Dermacrine + formasurge. Maybe too much, and the body can not tolerate more. There I claw/7keto/t2/alphamine/dnpx2/forskolin95 cannibal. I wanted to try 6bromo (150mg) + ATD 50mg. I do hiit with the protocol lyle mcdonald 2 times a week ... I'm training too? sessions with weights 3 + 2 deplettive. tips?

CheslinK

CheslinK

Awards
I cut cals around 2500-2800 when I'm coming down from the mid 80kg range. Once I hit about 77kg I drop to 2300-2500. Once I hit 75kg, if I go around 2100-2300 for about 2 weeks I'll usually start fading under 6%.

I don't use fat burners. I just work out for like 3-4 hrs a day and don't rest long, except during my compound movements.

No cardio.

That's how I prep for a show. Winning.

I'm trying the Anabolic Diet now... it's pretty decent and I've retained almost all of my muscle. Sitting at 8.5% at the moment, lost maybe .5g of muscle since dropping from 84kg->74kg in 3 months time. By the end of August I'll hopefully sit in the 5% range with minimal muscle loss.

Diet is 70%, training 30%.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I love carb cyclign for fatloss.