please tell me everything about peptides and weight loss

slaterbater

Awards
hi i know nothing about peptides and weight loss please tell me the best for weight loss and lean muscle gain and the side effects. without using any steroids just the peptides

slaterbater

Awards
thanks a lot. lol. i realize that but i would like to ask people too. google doesnt have all the answers that im looking for. thats what this website is for.thanks for the heads up though

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
You have to ask a question to get an answer you are looking for.

slaterbater

Awards
pretty much what peptides are best for weight loss but are great for lean mass like gh things i guess. i just want to know what the best are and the side effects

scherbs

scherbs

Awards
  • Established
pretty much what peptides are best for weight loss but are great for lean mass like gh things i guess. i just want to know what the best are and the side effects
Hate to be the d!ck here, but oh well:

By posting a vague (non)question and following up with a request for the forum to basically spoon feed you information, you aren't exactly sending the message that you are the most committed individual.

Without some determination and initiative, there is not a substance on the planet that you can ingest or inject that will help you reach your goals.

slaterbater

Awards
sorry for the delay my internet from xfinity was out. i have full intention to use these for help. i train hard and eat well and clean but just wanted a little help because im recovering from lower back surgery

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
sorry for the delay my internet from xfinity was out. i have full intention to use these for help. i train hard and eat well and clean but just wanted a little help because im recovering from lower back surgery
hel≠hand grabbing. help is what you get from teachers in high school, you're asking for a 1st grade math teacher.

slaterbater

Awards
you dont have to be an ass to me i just dont know where to start sorry im not smart when it comes to peptides. i know a lot about trainig and my nutrition because thats all i have been doing but never done anything for peptides. i tried using google but it was all confusing to me

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
well if you're confused by that I don't know how you know training and nutrition. it's much more complex than you think.
and the problem is your questions is like if I asked: "please inform me about cars". Well it's this thing with four wheels...
Did you even try googling datbtrue? Or are you just whining on this thread?
Third link:
Growth Hormone Peptides Simplified by Datbtrue

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
If you can't understand that please don't mess with peptides (or any other hormonal product for that matter).

slaterbater

Awards
Sorry for asking if rather ask people who have used and know about it then get bad info from the web. And no it isn't the same as the car question because I gave a specific use for them. Also I don't know exactly what in looking for what kind of peptide. That's what this site is for it's for help. You don't have to be an ass to me for trying to get help. And I do know about training g and diet I don't see how that would make any difference if I don't know about peptides if it was used for natural training and diet in the first place. Either way you don't have to put me down and make all these comments just because I asked a question you could either help or say sorry I don't know. You don't have to try and make me feel like **** for trying to get some help away of google searches that are mostly people using steroids that have misused them to the point of bitch tits and no natural hormone production anymore. I wanted to see what other peole thought about it too

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for asking if rather ask people who have used and know about it then get bad info from the web. And no it isn't the same as the car question because I gave a specific use for them. Also I don't know exactly what in looking for what kind of peptide. That's what this site is for it's for help. You don't have to be an ass to me for trying to get help. And I do know about training g and diet I don't see how that would make any difference if I don't know about peptides if it was used for natural training and diet in the first place. Either way you don't have to put me down and make all these comments just because I asked a question you could either help or say sorry I don't know. You don't have to try and make me feel like **** for trying to get some help away of google searches that are mostly people using steroids that have misused them to the point of bitch tits and no natural hormone production anymore. I wanted to see what other peole thought about it too
look I'm not trying to put you down, I just happen to go by the quote: "give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime".

and why would you trust random bros more than google? google can find random bros, actual published research, or stuff in the middle. we bros are the same idiots that started injecting stuff not knowing what it was and we just kept on injecting and injecting just because... we wanted gyno. so you'd rather trust us (the guys with gyno) than actual published research?

I gave you a link, read it, report back with questions.

scherbs

scherbs

Awards
  • Established
hel≠hand grabbing. help is what you get from teachers in high school, you're asking for a 1st grade math teacher.
I knew there was a reason I (a HS teacher and coach myself) had such a visceral reaction to this request for 'help'.

Good catch.

scherbs

scherbs

Awards
  • Established
I gave you a link, read it, report back with questions.
OP: This is the proper etiquette for gaining knowledge from any forum.Come to the discussion with a discrete question or a concept you have isolated questions on.Asking forum members to "educate you on peptide use" without any bounds or focus (basically what you are doing here) is just lazy and unproductive.

slaterbater

Awards
I don't know how to post any differently I just want to know about the peptides that help lose weight and gain lean muscle. Don't know how else to ask the question

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
I don't know how to post any differently I just want to know about the peptides that help lose weight and gain lean muscle. Don't know how else to ask the question
Tell me everything YOU know about peptides.

slaterbater

Awards
Honestly I don't I think they are fragments of other compounds that hit certain receptors

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Honestly I don't I think they are fragments of other compounds that hit certain receptors
This^ is why ppl are telling you to google and research to educate yourself of the subject. You need to have a basic knowledge of what peptides are and what they do before you ask any questions.

Plus just because you say you know how to train and eat doesn't mean that you actually do. We don't know what your regimen is or if you know much about any supplement for that matter.

slaterbater

Awards
That is true but it also doesn't mean that I don't. Ok not here to discuss my regiment because it's itrelevant That's not the question. I know I know about training and eating but that doesn't automatically mean I should know about peptides.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
That is true but it also doesn't mean that I don't. Ok not here to discuss my regiment because it's itrelevant That's not the question. I know I know about training and eating but that doesn't automatically mean I should know about peptides.
Not automatically obviously, but that's what reading is for..

I doubt anyone is going to type out documented literature about peptides for you.. At the very best someone might post a link to something that you could've easily googled yourself... Sorry bro, that ain't me.

slaterbater

Awards
ok let me change my question then. what are your favorite peptides and why? that way i can see which one i like best and do more research on that specific peptide is that fair? that way i know what your favorites are and why and i can chose which one i like best and research it. it doesnt mean i amgoing to use it. i have done everything natural till now so im not necessarily going to change that, but i would like to see my options if i ever want too. is that fair enough for you guys

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
ok let me change my question then. what are your favorite peptides and why? that way i can see which one i like best and do more research on that specific peptide is that fair? that way i know what your favorites are and why and i can chose which one i like best and research it. it doesnt mean i amgoing to use it. i have done everything natural till now so im not necessarily going to change that, but i would like to see my options if i ever want too. is that fair enough for you guys
How about you tell us a few you're interested in and why, and maybe someone will provide you with their input.

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
How old are you? For real, like 15 or 16 maybe? Younger?

slaterbater

Awards
honestly i dont really know i saw a lot of gh peptides i cant remember the names one was like cjc something. i dont have it on my computer anymore, but i didnt know which gh fragment was the best. they all said for weight loss and gh producing. but i dont really know what other there are and what they do. do they have peptides for other things?

slaterbater

Awards
i dont know if your saying that because i dont know about the peptides thing but no i will be 21 on july 19th

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
honestly i dont really know i saw a lot of gh peptides i cant remember the names one was like cjc something. i dont have it on my computer anymore, but i didnt know which gh fragment was the best. they all said for weight loss and gh producing. but i dont really know what other there are and what they do. do they have peptides for other things?
This thread is great.

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
i dont know if your saying that because i dont know about the peptides thing but no i will be 21 on july 19th
An adult finds answers and asks for others opinion. A child asks for answers. That is why I'm pegging you at well below 21, 16 tops.

slaterbater

Awards
sorry to dissapoint you i just didnt know where to start and thought this would be an easier way to find out. i understand where you are coming from and dont blame you for assuming all of this. sorry if you think i am lazy and dont want to do research for everything, but like i said i thought this would be an easier way. i also have other things to do. i do a lot of research of another company that i wont say on this website that requires hours of research and calling for reserve events and advertise. so you cant really blame me for not wanting to do more research after hours of it during the day.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
You type like you're 16, therefore you "sound" like you're 16.
sorry to dissapoint you i just didnt know where to start and thought this would be an easier way to find out. i understand where you are coming from and dont blame you for assuming all of this. sorry if you think i am lazy and dont want to do research for everything, but like i said i thought this would be an easier way. i also have other things to do. i do a lot of research of another company that i wont say on this website that requires hours of research and calling for reserve events and advertise. so you cant really blame me for not wanting to do more research after hours of it during the day.
You're not disappointing ME bro, you're disappointing yourself. Everything you do or learn is for yourself. So either do the research or don't. Quit acting like you can't do things for yourself and blaming it on your responsibilities.

slaterbater

Awards
never said i cant i just said share a few of your guys favs and ill see if its something i would like to do moer search on it

JJB1

JJB1

Awards
A good place to start to get a good 2iu HGH release is by administering 100mcg of both GHRP2 and cjc1295 no dac 3x/day subcutaneously on an empty stomach. To heighten the effects take huperzine A, a somatostatin inhibitor, 3 times a day as well in at least 50mcg per dosing.

Jeffsolo

Jeffsolo

Awards
Oh my god. Do people really spend their time coming on this forum to make fun of people less knowledgable or less intelligent sounding than themselves?? You're all a bunch of arrogant ass-holes.

OP my advice is to go away, do some reading, change your username and come back and ask your questions. Better yet, go and try a different forum, there are plenty out there where people will help without the unnecessary insults.

scherbs

scherbs

Awards
  • Established
Oh my god. Do people really spend their time coming on this forum to make fun of people less knowledgable or less intelligent sounding than themselves?? You're all a bunch of arrogant ass-holes.

OP my advice is to go away, do some reading, change your username and come back and ask your questions. Better yet, go and try a different forum, there are plenty out there where people will help without the unnecessary insults.
It is not arrogance (I apologize if it sounds that way), but rather a refusal to spoon feed information on an invasive supplementation method to someone who is patently unwilling to research it for themselves and whose research to date (asking an internet forum to do his research for him) smacks of laziness.

My advice to the OP is the same, but with the caveat that he should NOT go to ANY forum looking for all of the answers to be spooned into his mouth.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
never said i cant i just said share a few of your guys favs and ill see if its something i would like to do moer search on it
Some one mentioned this earlier Google datbtrue.com and you will find everything you are looking for and more.I hope this helps.

gdsingh02172

Awards
your question is about weight loss.for weight loss first maintain your diet,eat green vegetables,fruits,nuts.avoid junk and oily food.join gym and take a supplement.

grega60438

grega60438

Awards
In reference to peps, as was stated previously many times, visit datbtrue. IMO datbtrue is the holy grail of peps information on the web. Suggest study cjc and GHRP-2. I also suggest study carb cycling diet and morning cardio. This would be a good start.

grega60438

grega60438

Awards
I like the twinkie diet, but was bummed when they took them off the market...something about the cream filling being harsh on the liver. joking..LOL!:lmao: