Body fat estimate please

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
Can I please get a body fat estimate? I appreciate it and thank you for your time! Let me know if you need diff/additional pics. I have more and can make more.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I had to guess if say 9-10.... Nice work

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can never guess correctly at this, so I'll just compliment you on obvious dedication.

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
Ok so, assuming I am 9 or 10%, when should I start to bulk again? and what kind of bulk would you suggest I do? Thank you for the feedback everyone

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so, assuming I am 9 or 10%, when should I start to bulk again? and what kind of bulk would you suggest I do? Thank you for the feedback everyone
9% for sure.

Yes, a good 8 week bulk, balls to the wall, then start cutting again.

After a while that insulin sensitivity goes to crap and the gains start becoming mostly fat so I say put on 8lbs or so then slowly clean it up. Walk away every 12 weeks with a net 4-5lb gain or so.

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
9% for sure.

Yes, a good 8 week bulk, balls to the wall, then start cutting again.

After a while that insulin sensitivity goes to crap and the gains start becoming mostly fat so I say put on 8lbs or so then slowly clean it up. Walk away every 12 weeks with a net 4-5lb gain or so.

Exactly what I was looking for. When you say "balls to the wall" do you mean like dirty bulk? Or eat clean foods (pasta, lean beef, chicken, quinoa, rice, oatmeal eggs, honey, etc.) but eat a ton of it. Right now I am taking almost exactly 3,000 cals in a day. My maintenance is approximately 3200. So , how many calories should be my daily goal?

Thank you very much for the advice!

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Exactly what I was looking for. When you say "balls to the wall" do you mean like dirty bulk? Or eat clean foods (pasta, lean beef, chicken, quinoa, rice, oatmeal eggs, honey, etc.) but eat a ton of it. Right now I am taking almost exactly 3,000 cals in a day. My maintenance is approximately 3200. So , how many calories should be my daily goal?

Thank you very much for the advice!
3500kcals for two weeks, then 3600kcals for another 2 weeks, keep repeating til 8 weeks in or weight tapers.

Then cut down to 3400kcals and cut for 4 weeks.
I dont mean dirty. I mean eat lots, take supps, PEDs or whatecer ur into while bulking.

U gotta dang good look man. I hope to be that lean in about 8 weeks or so. What do u weigh?

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
3500kcals for two weeks, then 3600kcals for another 2 weeks, keep repeating til 8 weeks in or weight tapers.

Then cut down to 3400kcals and cut for 4 weeks.
I dont mean dirty. I mean eat lots, take supps, PEDs or whatecer ur into while bulking.

U gotta dang good look man. I hope to be that lean in about 8 weeks or so. What do u weigh?

Thanks bro. I am going to try that plan starting tomorrow. What P/C/F percentage should I do? I'm thinking standard 40/40/20? What do you think? Today I weighed in at 198 pounds. Before I started cutting I was at 215 pounds at one point. Also, what do you mean by PEDs? What supplements would you recommend while bulking? and then what supplements would you recommend while cutting? Right now I take a multi, fish oil, 5g of creatine per day, agmatine, citrulline malate, myofusion elite whey protein, dymatize casein before bed.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Thanks bro. I am going to try that plan starting tomorrow. What P/C/F percentage should I do? I'm thinking standard 40/40/20? What do you think? Today I weighed in at 198 pounds. Before I started cutting I was at 215 pounds at one point. Also, what do you mean by PEDs? What supplements would you recommend while bulking? and then what supplements would you recommend while cutting? Right now I take a multi, fish oil, 5g of creatine per day, agmatine, citrulline malate, myofusion elite whey protein, dymatize casein before bed.
50% carbs: 30% protein: 20% fats is a great macro split for bulking! And PEDs is pretty much steroids of any kind. Look into ArA by SNS, they are x gels and they are excellent for bulking. BLR follidrone is also getting a ton of hype so its on top as far as supps right now IMO.

Edit: by the way how tall are you?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When I say PEDs, I actually mean anything that actually enhances performance and would be considered a banned substance from the WADA. This doesnt necessarily mean its banned from use or purchase, but that sports orgs dont allow it because it actually works to a significant degree.

A running list:

1) Androgens (like Test, Deca, EQ, DBOL, etc)
2) GHS peps - GHRP/GHRH or even HGH
3) Insulin (although I dont think this one is banned from sports orgs, lol)
4) Fat burners like Albuterol and Clenbuterol
5) Other peptides
6) SARMS & AI's

Pretty much anything that increases MPS and is anti-catabolic in nature. With that said, Agmatine Sulfate, Citruline Malate and Potassium Nitrate taken together work like androgens at producing real measureable pumps and stamina in the gym.

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
When I say PEDs, I actually mean anything that actually enhances performance and would be considered a banned substance from the WADA. This doesnt necessarily mean its banned from use or purchase, but that sports orgs dont allow it because it actually works to a significant degree.

A running list:

1) Androgens (like Test, Deca, EQ, DBOL, etc)
2) GHS peps - GHRP/GHRH or even HGH
3) Insulin (although I dont think this one is banned from sports orgs, lol)
4) Fat burners like Albuterol and Clenbuterol
5) Other peptides
6) SARMS & AI's

Pretty much anything that increases MPS and is anti-catabolic in nature. With that said, Agmatine Sulfate, Citruline Malate and Potassium Nitrate taken together work like androgens at producing real measureable pumps and stamina in the gym.
Ok cool. Yeah I would rather stay natty as long as I can until I completely plateu. Not that I have anything against unnatty, I just personally prefer natty. I have never tried potassium nitrate. I should add that to the list

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
50% carbs: 30% protein: 20% fats is a great macro split for bulking! And PEDs is pretty much steroids of any kind. Look into ArA by SNS, they are x gels and they are excellent for bulking. BLR follidrone is also getting a ton of hype so its on top as far as supps right now IMO.

Edit: by the way how tall are you?

Thanks for the advice, It makes sense to up carbs on a bulk more than protein now that I think about it. I am 6'1

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
How long has it taken you to reach where you are currently?
I have technically been lifting for exactly 4 years, although the first two years were very inconsistent because I was playing high-level competitive hockey that made it hard to lift seriously because we were already doing strenuous practices and games all week.

Wilsy7

Wilsy7

Awards
  • Established
I have technically been lifting for exactly 4 years, although the first two years were very inconsistent because I was playing high-level competitive hockey that made it hard to lift seriously because we were already doing strenuous practices and games all week.
Impressive! :)

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
I'm jelly. You're ****ing ripped dude!
Thanks bro. But im not as ripped right now :( I got 2 more weeks left on my bulk and then I get to start cutting again. Gained 20 lbs since I my original post!

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
Damn I need a tan!

20lbs in how long?
It has been since 6/14/14. Started my bulk on 6/14 so it has been 6 weeks from today. 2 more weeks to go! I am at 215lb. I was 195 at the end of my last cut

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Aight dude, what kinda gear u running?

Don't be ashamed. We're all adults here and I do it as well.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I never want to say someone isn't natural, but if you are, then you need to be selling your blood to people. 20lbs in 6 weeks on a heavy cycle is crazy and you are telling us you not only put on 20lbs, but it looks like it was a very clean 20lbs.

It is really impressive no matter what you are on.

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
I never want to say someone isn't natural, but if you are, then you need to be selling your blood to people. 20lbs in 6 weeks on a heavy cycle is crazy and you are telling us you not only put on 20lbs, but it looks like it was a very clean 20lbs.

It is really impressive no matter what you are on.
kisaj I completely agree with you. In person, I very frequently get asked if I am natty/ and or people assume that I am not. And this is completely fine with me. I am not offended nor mad. It usuallt flatters me more than anything. I have never taken any prohormones or anabolic steroids, so I am natural to that extent. The supplement stack I have been taking during this bulk is as follows:

Ep1c (Epichatechin)
DS Craze
bulk citrulline malate
agmatine
Amentomax (amentoflavone)
Potassium Nitrate
Orange triad
Iforce fish oil gels
Kre-alkalyn creatine
Creatine monohydrate (creapure)
Gaspari Myofusion
PES Select
Phenibut (4 grams every saturday and sunday)
Dymatize Caseine

I am confident in believing that the epichatechin is playing a major role in my gains.

But I completely understand no one will believe me. It doesnt bother me honestly.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've run Follidrone twice and there is no question whatsoever that epi is the most powerful natural substance available right now. I 100% believe you on that.

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
I've run Follidrone twice and there is no question whatsoever that epi is the most powerful natural substance available right now. I 100% believe you on that.
Exactly!

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
It has been since 6/14/14. Started my bulk on 6/14 so it has been 6 weeks from today. 2 more weeks to go! I am at 215lb. I was 195 at the end of my last cut
There is no way humanly possible someone can put on 20 clean pounds in 6 weeks WITHOUT anabolics! Im not buying it!

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
BUT if you have seriously never taken AAS/PH, here is what i suggest! Quit your job/school and devote all of your time to eating and training! Then go buy some real gear because if you can put on mass that easily natural you will be pro in a couple of years with some great cycles underneath your belt!

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not going to lie, I have gone back and forth between the before and after and I have never seen anything like it and I have been doing this for a very long time.

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
Ever since I started taking epichatechin, and bulking, I have been getting compliments left and right at the gym and in public. Unless one of my supplements is secretly spiked, I am taking nothing hormonal.

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
Should I even cut in two weeks? Or just stay where I am? I was thinking it would be interesting to see what epi does on a cut?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I run epi on recomp and it is absolutely mind blowing at the body comp changes and "fullness" it provides. Personally, I wouldn't cut and I'd just keep going. It's not like you need a cut anyway unless you are competing. Stay as strong as you can and see where you can take it.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
I run epi on recomp and it is absolutely mind blowing at the body comp changes and "fullness" it provides. Personally, I wouldn't cut and I'd just keep going. It's not like you need a cut anyway unless you are competing. Stay as strong as you can and see where you can take it.
Agree here! You are still pretty darn lean my man

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the advice bro. Will do. Yeah the epi works so well that it honestly scares me. Its too good to be true. Im afraid its gonna hurt my health somehow.... do we know if its safe long-term at the doses we are taking it at?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the advice bro. Will do. Yeah the epi works so well that it honestly scares me. Its too good to be true. Im afraid its gonna hurt my health somehow.... do we know if its safe long-term at the doses we are taking it at?
I posted labs in my log and it is very good for our health. It lowered ldl and triglycerides and increased hdl. Another guy recently ran land and saw improved liver values.

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
I posted labs in my log and it is very good for our health. It lowered ldl and triglycerides and increased hdl. Another guy recently ran land and saw improved liver values.
would continue to rep you if I could. Thanks for the info.

kkiniaus

kkiniaus

Awards
Looking great! Around the 8 or 9 mark but obviously caliper or dexa scan would be more accurate :)
Bulking approach advice: increase carb intake, can lower or keep protein same, moderate fats (timing depending whether you intend to use slin or not, not sure if that is natty approved ;)) would try and keep it clean other than skeduled refeeds so you can constantly add or cut and certain foods/calories knowing the exact calories and how your body works with them.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking great! Around the 8 or 9 mark but obviously caliper or dexa scan would be more accurate :)
Bulking approach advice: increase carb intake, can lower or keep protein same, moderate fats (timing depending whether you intend to use slin or not, not sure if that is natty approved ;)) would try and keep it clean other than skeduled refeeds so you can constantly add or cut and certain foods/calories knowing the exact calories and how your body works with them.
And who might u be? U look new and lookin at ur post count u must be..

Welcome to AM!

kkiniaus

kkiniaus

Awards
Oh hey veteran ;) yep newby to forums, studying medicine and ifbb bikini competitor

kkiniaus

kkiniaus

Awards
And who might u be? U look new and lookin at ur post count u must be..

Welcome to AM!
Ooops forgot to "quote" reply lol
Oh hey veteran ;) yep newby to forums, studying medicine and ifbb bikini competitor

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
Omg. I think I'm in love. Serious

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Weight Loss 5
Weight Loss 8
GrizzleB Weight Loss 43
Bigmatt57 Weight Loss 0
NattyBeast Weight Loss 9