Body fat estimate please

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. Eight percent yeah
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."


  2. Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post

    No, he didn't say he was on those. I implied that's what it looks like he is on.
    Oh! I was thinking everyone here had completely lost their minds lol
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  3. damn, motivational as fuark

    looking good brother
    •   
       


  4. Nice deltoids for natural, I thought first.. Then I saw +10kg for quite a short period of time. That's just crazy =)
    Wonderful physique and so is thread. Very motivating.
    Sold on EP1C btw))

  5. Quote Originally Posted by 3RT View Post
    Nice deltoids for natural, I thought first.. Then I saw +10kg for quite a short period of time. That's just crazy =)
    Wonderful physique and so is thread. Very motivating.
    Sold on EP1C btw))

    Thank you 3RT. I will continue to update this once I get closer to the end of the 8 week cut mark (started cut 2 weeks ago).

    Also, I think you will be very pleased with EP1C. Olympus Labs is a great company so far, and couldn't ask for much more out of an epichatechin product. Let me know what you think of it!

  6. Might try this ep1c. It's not like biogro, right?
    Check out my videos here: https://www.youtube.com/user/ballerj63/videos
    Currently doing starting strength with IIFYM 70/160/200 F/C/P
    Wanting to get down to at least 10 % BF by August 2014
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by jball63 View Post
    Might try this ep1c. It's not like biogro, right?
    Nooooooo... EP1C is Epicatechin

  8. Got any progress pics hockey?

  9. Yeah, it's been like two weeks so he probably packed on another 18lbs of lean muscle.
    Black Lion Research Representative

  10. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Yeah, it's been like two weeks so he probably packed on another 18lbs of lean muscle.
    Lol!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by NattyFo rLife View Post
    Got any progress pics hockey?
    Ok, so this isn't the most accurate representation of the complete progress I have made because I am not the same body fat in both pics since I have not completed my cut yet. When I am fully finished with my cut, I will add more pics for a better comparison. But here is what it looks like for now.

    First pic - 195 lb. Around 8-9% bf according to people's estimates in this thread. Taken about 10 weeks ago

    Second pic- 212 lb. Not sure about bf %. Taken today










    I know it looks like im about to shoot an amateur porno or something. The original pic was taken for non bodybuilding purposes but turned out well so I used it as a progress pic lol!
    Olympus Labs Social Media Rep



  12. Please! Those photos have much more class than an amateur porno lol


    Awesome progress!!!

  13. dam dude you on the Arnold plan or what. jesus **** its like a real life young hulk. send me your drugs young one.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Pipes View Post
    dam dude you on the Arnold plan or what. jesus **** its like a real life young hulk. send me your drugs young one.
    He's natural man, lol!

  15. Guys/gals.... does a legitimate bulk mess with your metabolism? Like slow it down. I am eating less cals than last cut, but I am leaning out slower than I did last cut for some reason, and I am practically doing the exact same diet and training program.
    Olympus Labs Social Media Rep



  16. Quote Originally Posted by Hockeyaus33 View Post
    Guys/gals.... does a legitimate bulk mess with your metabolism? Like slow it down. I am eating less cals than last cut, but I am leaning out slower than I did last cut for some reason, and I am practically doing the exact same diet and training program.
    Bulking should have the reverse! Your metabolism should be on fire right now! Is your supplementation the same?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by NattyForLife View Post
    Bulking should have the reverse! Your metabolism should be on fire right now! Is your supplementation the same?
    Natty, thanks for the response

    Main supplement changes:

    Ep1c (highly doubt this would be causing it. Epichatechin should be HELPING me burn fat)

    No more creatine

    Started taking Potassium nitrate in addition to the pump products I was already taking
    Olympus Labs Social Media Rep



  18. Quote Originally Posted by Hockeyaus33 View Post
    Natty, thanks for the response Main supplement changes: Ep1c (highly doubt this would be causing it. Epichatechin should be HELPING me burn fat) No more creatine Started taking Potassium nitrate in addition to the pump products I was already taking
    Cardio any different? Also any life style activity level changes? Working more or working less for example?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by NattyForLife View Post
    Cardio any different? Also any life style activity level changes? Working more or working less for example?
    Ive never done any cardio this who time I have lifted. Have always relied on dieting. No life style changes I can think of. I did change from a 10x10 routine to a 5x5 routine while I bulked but changed it back to 10x10 for this cut....
    Olympus Labs Social Media Rep



  20. Oh, I also halted betaine supplementation. Dunno if that makes a difference
    Olympus Labs Social Media Rep



  21. i'd just chalk it up as a slow point, just keep grinding and eventually you'll probably see a whoosh

    remember, like anything in fitness, nothing is linear unfortunately. while last time it came as quick, this time might be different

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Swolbraham View Post
    i'd just chalk it up as a slow point, just keep grinding and eventually you'll probably see a whoosh remember, like anything in fitness, nothing is linear unfortunately. while last time it came as quick, this time might be different
    Yep, thats what i was thinking! Hockey, just keep trucking on my man! It takes a little patience. One day you will be a beast!

  23. Yeah, someday. Try to put some muscle on that frame dude.
    Black Lion Research Representative

  24. Holy ****sticks

  25. This dude blows my mind. I feel like a p*ssy
  26. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Devildog_ View Post
    This dude blows my mind. I feel like a p*ssy
    Nah man, use it as motivation not to feel bad
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. body fat estimate needed
    By brobody in forum Natural Bodybuilding
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-28-2015, 10:44 PM
  2. Body fat estimate
    By the_swol_god in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-14-2014, 05:12 PM
  3. losing body fat % estimate
    By 1kerry in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-12-2012, 06:42 PM
  4. estimate body fat
    By chess315 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-27-2009, 03:18 PM
  5. Can i get a body fat estimate?
    By scrilla in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-30-2008, 12:01 PM
Log in
Log in