Body fat estimate please

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. You said everyone in your fam are bodybuilders, right?
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

2. Excellent, just excellent. How are you dosing epic?
    •   

3. You look like the Incredible Hulk in your bulk pics srs! Are you sure your father isn't Arnold!? Great work man!

4. Quote Originally Posted by glennabolic View Post
    Excellent, just excellent. How are you dosing epic?
    Im currently doin 2 caps preworkout.

5. Quote Originally Posted by CaptnCaveman View Post
    You look like the Incredible Hulk in your bulk pics srs! Are you sure your father isn't Arnold!? Great work man!
    Hey bro thank you!

It's funny you mentioned arnie, some people at my gym nicknamed me "baby arnold" haha
    •   

6. You look in awesome shape, I've just purchased formeron you tried this product?

7. Quote Originally Posted by Hockeyaus33 View Post
    Im currently doin 2 caps preworkout.
    none on off days?

8. Quote Originally Posted by glennabolic View Post
    none on off days?

Oh yeah sorry I should have specified. I am doing 2 caps on off days as soon as I wake up first thing.

9. Quote Originally Posted by CaptnCaveman View Post
    You look like the Incredible Hulk in your bulk pics srs! Are you sure your father isn't Arnold!? Great work man!
    His father has better genetics than Arnold. Have you seen Arnold's kid? He is literally half his size
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

10. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post

His father has better genetics than Arnold. Have you seen Arnold's kid? He is literally half his size
    Arnold was on gear at 15....lol
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

11. Quote Originally Posted by reps4jesus View Post

Arnold was on gear at 15....lol
    Was that a joke? He didn't look tp be on gear until about 18-19, when his arms blew up to 19-20"...

12. Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post

Was that a joke? He didn't look tp be on gear until about 18-19, when his arms blew up to 19-20"...
    No, he has talked about using gear before 18. He started competing much before 19 and was in very good condition.

13. So you are saying that EP1C @ 2 caps a day, damn good genetics and a solid bulking diet put that 20 lbs on you. Well that sounds awesome. I realize you just came off of a cut. So weight would go up naturally via the dietary changes but to have gained 20 lbs and only put on maybe what 1-1.5% body fat is pretty damn phenomenal for anyone on anything.

I have been noticing some increases but after seeing this I am going to run my EP1C at 2 caps per day as well.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

14. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    So you are saying that EP1C @ 2 caps a day, damn good genetics and a solid bulking diet put that 20 lbs on you. Well that sounds awesome. I realize you just came off of a cut. So weight would go up naturally via the dietary changes but to have gained 20 lbs and only put on maybe what 1-1.5% body fat is pretty damn phenomenal for anyone on anything.

I have been noticing some increases but after seeing this I am going to run my EP1C at 2 caps per day as well.
    Yup I agree, anyone bulking is going to put on a little bit of water weight and whatnot but ill tell you what, I have never had a bulk go this smooth. Most compliments I have gotten in my entire life while on a bulk was this one, felt amazing, and the only thing in my routine that changed was Ep1c + a caloric surplus and of course linear progression in the weight room, which was fueled by Ep1c, IMO.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Hockeyaus33 View Post

Yup I agree, anyone bulking is going to put on a little bit of water weight and whatnot but ill tell you what, I have never had a bulk go this smooth. Most compliments I have gotten in my entire life while on a bulk was this one, felt amazing, and the only thing in my routine that changed was Ep1c + a caloric surplus and of course linear progression in the weight room, which was fueled by Ep1c, IMO.
    If that's the case, 6 months from now, a couple hundred more folks will also be saying the same thing.

And if that's how it turns out, I'll get some then, just before the FDA Bans it. If it really is that EPIC supp that caused ur growth, and not dbol, test and mast, then u won't be the only one getting phenom results.

16. It's not just EP1C, it is the results we are seeing from (-)-epi products. They are pretty phenomenal and while this is obviously way beyond expectation what hockey is seeing, not out of the realm of possibility. Of course, I'd much rather him bottle and sell his genes. LOL

I am on my 3rd run and have gained a very solid 10lbs over the last few months. On Follidrone of course.

Check out The Movements log. Dude is getting shredded and keeps putting up bigger and bigger numbers.

17. Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    If that's the case, 6 months from now, a couple hundred more folks will also be saying the same thing.

And if that's how it turns out, I'll get some then, just before the FDA Bans it. If it really is that EPIC supp that caused ur growth, and not dbol, test and mast, then u won't be the only one getting phenom results.
    It seriously scares me sometimes. I can just simply eat my face off and I gain lean muscle mass so easy, it does seem unnatural. But I am very confident that this specific bulk with ep1c was even better than usual.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Hockeyaus33 View Post
    It seriously scares me sometimes. I can just simply eat my face off and I gain lean muscle mass so easy, it does seem unnatural. But I am very confident that this specific bulk with ep1c was even better than usual.
    Your results are EP1C brother! Keep up the solid work brother!
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major

19. Your on test dbol and mast and your contributing growth to epic? Just making sure I read that correctly?

20. Quote Originally Posted by reps4jesus View Post
    Your on test dbol and mast and your contributing growth to epic? Just making sure I read that correctly?
    No, he didn't say he was on those. I implied that's what it looks like he is on.

21. Eight percent yeah
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

22. Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post

No, he didn't say he was on those. I implied that's what it looks like he is on.
    Oh! I was thinking everyone here had completely lost their minds lol

23. damn, motivational as fuark

looking good brother

24. Nice deltoids for natural, I thought first.. Then I saw +10kg for quite a short period of time. That's just crazy =)
    Wonderful physique and so is thread. Very motivating.
    Sold on EP1C btw))

25. Quote Originally Posted by 3RT View Post
    Nice deltoids for natural, I thought first.. Then I saw +10kg for quite a short period of time. That's just crazy =)
    Wonderful physique and so is thread. Very motivating.
    Sold on EP1C btw))

Thank you 3RT. I will continue to update this once I get closer to the end of the 8 week cut mark (started cut 2 weeks ago).

Also, I think you will be very pleased with EP1C. Olympus Labs is a great company so far, and couldn't ask for much more out of an epichatechin product. Let me know what you think of it!

26. Might try this ep1c. It's not like biogro, right?
    Check out my videos here: https://www.youtube.com/user/ballerj63/videos
    Currently doing starting strength with IIFYM 70/160/200 F/C/P
    Wanting to get down to at least 10 % BF by August 2014

27. Quote Originally Posted by jball63 View Post
    Might try this ep1c. It's not like biogro, right?
    Nooooooo... EP1C is Epicatechin
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major

28. Got any progress pics hockey?

29. Yeah, it's been like two weeks so he probably packed on another 18lbs of lean muscle.

30. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Yeah, it's been like two weeks so he probably packed on another 18lbs of lean muscle.
    Lol!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Body fat estimate
    By the_swol_god in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-16-2015, 09:37 PM
  2. body fat estimate needed
    By brobody in forum Natural Bodybuilding
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-28-2015, 11:44 PM
  3. losing body fat % estimate