Fat burning stack feedback please

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys and gals,Since I've used Slim Xtreme back in 2009 and they banned it, I cannot find anything close(tried a bunch of fat burners since). Slim fx doesn't cut it. I'm trying hard to find anything close to what that was. So coming into summer want to cut down, and don't care about muscle loss all that much. I'm about 172 and want to get my weight around 165 with 8-10% body fat. So rather then starve by cutting out food, I've decided to stack hard:4-8 week cycle, 4 days of gym + cardio, try to keep diet in check with supplements:- Alphamine- Alpha T2- Norcodrene- Liver Pills( Milk Thistle etc...)- Green Tea tabs (maybe)What are your thoughts and should I add or take out anything? Again wish I can just get a combination of supps that can get close to the effects of the old Anabolic Extreme 'Slim Xtreme' fat burner.Thanks for any inputPs. On a note, I did take a cycle 2 years ago of Slim FX, DCP original, Raspberry Keytones and Green Tea, that got me cut pretty quickly, but I did train hard and watched my diet.Best,AP

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hey guys and gals,Since I've used Slim Xtreme back in 2009 and they banned it, I cannot find anything close(tried a bunch of fat burners since). Slim fx doesn't cut it. I'm trying hard to find anything close to what that was. So coming into summer want to cut down, and don't care about muscle loss all that much. I'm about 172 and want to get my weight around 165 with 8-10% body fat. So rather then starve by cutting out food, I've decided to stack hard:4-8 week cycle, 4 days of gym + cardio! try to keep diet in check with supplements:- Alphamine- Alpha T2- Norcodrene- Liver Pills( Milk Thistle etc...)- Green Tea tabs (maybe)What are your thoughts and should I add or take out anything? Again wish I can just get a combination of supps that can get close to the effects of the old Anabolic Extreme 'Slim Xtreme' fat burner.Thanks for any inputPs. On a note, I did take a cycle 2 years ago of Slim FX, DCP original, Raspberry Keytones and Green Tea, that got me cut pretty quickly, but I did train hard and watched my diet.Best,AP
Without a proper diet you can't expect much. No supplement or even aas for that matter can outwork a garbage diet.

Now that I got that out of the way... What's your current bf% so we know how much fat you're trying to drop? Losing 10lb should be very easy without any supps unless you're already single digits.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Work out you TDEE and take off 250 kcals and assess from there.

supplements that make this fun are
aav2
recompadrol
metabolic powder
erase
Norcodene
forskolin

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
you realize the product you are trying to emulate was like strait meth in a bottle? the stack you have is very strong so if your looking for 10lbs fat loss this should do it.. but it wont keep you up and revving like slim extreme.

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replies guys, it's appreciated because I do take everyone input seriously on here. Ya will start with diet and cut out junk food, but just really looking for something that's a powerful appetite suppressant/fat burner(who isn't?) so I think this combo will do just that. My current stats:

Body Fat: 19.7% (Highest in my life!)
BMI: 25.4
Weight: 174

I normally have no problem being active and staying cut, just over the past year it's quite difficult to stay committed to gym/cardio and diet when you're trying to make a business work so you're literally working 16 hour days sitting... I don't have a pit belly or love handles, just weight gain around the waist/abs area and my thighs. What I'd normally do, just up the cardio intensity to two times a day even and just eat clean protein and greens, just right now need a strong kick.

Anyways ya Slim Xtreme, I did read posts they said was spiked with meth, not sure of the element breakdown, but I bulked up for 4 months to 195 lbs, sat on this around 2-3 months, then decide to cut down and in 4 weeks cut down to 165lbs and 10% body fat, it was insane, fittest I've ever been. But being spike with something makes sense.

Also, I do hear a lot of folks talk about forskolin and erase pro, not sure how massive I want to make the stack, more is not better.

Thanks guys

AP

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the replies guys, it's appreciated because I do take everyone input seriously on here. Ya will start with diet and cut out junk food, but just really looking for something that's a powerful appetite suppressant/fat burner(who isn't?) so I think this combo will do just that. My current stats: Age: 31 yrs old Body Fat: 19.7% (Highest in my life!) BMI: 25.4 Weight: 174 I normally have no problem being active and staying cut, just over the past year it's quite difficult to stay committed to gym/cardio and diet when you're trying to make a business work so you're literally working 16 hour days sitting... I don't have a pit belly or love handles, just weight gain around the waist/abs area and my thighs. What I'd normally do, just up the cardio intensity to two times a day even and just eat clean protein and greens, just right now need a strong kick. Anyways ya Slim Xtreme, I did read posts they said was spiked with meth, not sure of the element breakdown, but I bulked up for 4 months to 195 lbs, sat on this around 2-3 months, then decide to cut down and in 4 weeks cut down to 165lbs and 10% body fat, it was insane, fittest I've ever been. But being spike with something makes sense. Also, I do hear a lot of folks talk about forskolin and erase pro, not sure how massive I want to make the stack, more is not better. Thanks guys AP
You're trying to cut 10% bf in 4 weeks?! Not gonna happen man. You prob could only do that if you stopped eating completely. 8 weeks is even reaaaalllllyyyy pushing it. No chance in hell you'd only lose 10lb as well. Your expectations are ridiculous man. Sorry.

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
You're trying to cut 10% bf in 4 weeks?!
Hmm... don't recall saying that my friend please quote me. But by the way thanks for the encouraging post. I'd tell anyone else to shoot for the stars no matter if they say they want to gain 50 lbs of pure muscle in 4 weeks.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm about 172 and want to get my weight around 165 with 8-10% body fat. 4-8 week cycle
My current stats: Age: 31 yrs old Body Fat: 19.7% (Highest in my life!) BMI: 25.4 Weight: 174
19.7 to 8-10 is 10% there bud. I'm all for trying but you gotta be realistic too. If you're gonna cut 10% bf anywhere near that fast, count on losing serious weight and a lot of muscle. You're looking at losing 18lb of fat alone to get to 9%. Add on at least 5lb of muscle and you're gonna have to lose well over 20lb. That's 3-5lb/week which isn't impossible but not likely sustainable

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You have a s solud stack there. If you are looking for an extreme cut then combine with PSMF

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
Guys,

I put together a more solid stack, despite what my goals are, I wanted to know your thoughts on this stack:

* Diet in check, gym + cardio 4 times a week + plenty of water

6am: 1 scoop Alphamine, 1 Cap Norcodrene, 1 cap Pro Liver, 1 cap Raspberry Ketone

7am: GYM

8am: 1 cap DCP 2.0, 1 cap Lean FX, 1 cap CLA

11am: 1 Scoop Alphamine, 1 Cap Norcodrene, 1 cap Pro Liver, 1 cap Raspberry Ketone

3am: 1 cap DCP 2.0, 1 cap Lean FX, 1 cap CLA

7pm: 1 cap DCP 2.0, 1 cap Lean FX, 1 cap CLA, 1 cap Pro Liver

This will probably be over doing it, if so I can take out the DCP, and Raspberry ketones and save it for a later cycle with just Alphamine.

Any feedback is appreciated.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Guys, I put together a more solid stack, despite what my goals are, I wanted to know your thoughts on this stack: * Diet in check, gym + cardio 4 times a week + plenty of water 6am: 1 scoop Alphamine, 1 Cap Norcodrene, 1 cap Pro Liver, 1 cap Raspberry Ketone 7am: GYM 8am: 1 cap DCP 2.0, 1 cap Lean FX, 1 cap CLA 11am: 1 Scoop Alphamine, 1 Cap Norcodrene, 1 cap Pro Liver, 1 cap Raspberry Ketone 3am: 1 cap DCP 2.0, 1 cap Lean FX, 1 cap CLA 7pm: 1 cap DCP 2.0, 1 cap Lean FX, 1 cap CLA, 1 cap Pro Liver This will probably be over doing it, if so I can take out the DCP, and Raspberry ketones and save it for a later cycle with just Alphamine. Any feedback is appreciated.
Where do your meals fit in here? Timing your supps can make a big difference

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Combine the alphamine and norcodrene together.

So instead it will be

6am 2 caps norcodren
11am 2 scoops alphamine

Or vice versa

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
Boone: you're right, that is an important question. There's plenty of ways to go at this, I can do 6 meals, the whole macro/micro approach, or split it in 3 solid meals, and 3 shakes with flax to slow intake.

Jude: I read your post on stacking Alphamine and Norcodrene. Will probably then take Alphamine 2 scoops in the am and 2 Norco 6 hrs later. What do you think about stacking the other supps in there? I think having DCP might be overkill as I already have lean FX in there, same with the raspberry ketones, but I can def handle the whole bunch with hard training.

Thanks guys

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Boone: you're right, that is an important question. There's plenty of ways to go at this, I can do 6 meals, the whole macro/micro approach, or split it in 3 solid meals, and 3 shakes with flax to slow intake. Jude: I read your post on stacking Alphamine and Norcodrene. Will probably then take Alphamine 2 scoops in the am and 2 Norco 6 hrs later. What do you think about stacking the other supps in there? I think having DCP might be overkill as I already have lean FX in there, same with the raspberry ketones, but I can def handle the whole bunch with hard training. Thanks guys
So which are you going with and what times will your meals be?

With alphamine and norco both having yohimbine in them you'd want to dose in the most fasted state possible (or at least without insulin as this blunts the yohimbine effects). I would take whichever you prefer first thing upon waking/pre workout. then eat your first meal pwo. Then take your second dose of the other in the afternoon at least 1.5hrs after the closest meal. The fitter away from food the better.

You can still dose DCP and/or RK with your meals. RK especially goes well with mixed macro meals

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback Boone. Yeah I was thinking the same, and like you said both have Yohimbine so I don't want to take more then 4 total servings of both. I'll test tolerance level but doing Slim Xtreme for 3 cycles I'm sure I'll be fine. Also like you said with diet, I normally take the supps on an empty stomach in the AM then either hit the gym or go for a run, then after wards eat my pwo.Thanks man

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You should also dose the DCP 2.0 in a fasted state as well. It will help the shift from glycogen to fatty acids as fuel.

I would take 2 DCP 2.0 before fasted training, 2 mid-day before your lunch and 2 before bed as fasted as possible.

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
Misfit, yeah DCP is a must in any cutting phase, although not sure why I feel the 2.0 a little less potent but maybe that's just my head messing with me. For Combustion I'll save that for the next cycle, but I read a lot of buzz around Alphamine and Norcodrene, so want to stack these and see how the first run goes. I may take out Lean FX as it may be overkill, but we'll see.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Misfit, yeah DCP is a must in any cutting phase, although not sure why I feel the 2.0 a little less potent but maybe that's just my head messing with me. For Combustion I'll save that for the next cycle, but I read a lot of buzz around Alphamine and Norcodrene, so want to stack these and see how the first run goes. I may take out Lean FX as it may be overkill, but we'll see.
Possibly because it's non-stim :)

There are some logs going on here with both DCP 2.0 and Combustion. They work nicely together!

I have also read a lot of good things about Norcodrene, and Alphamine speaks for itself!

David147

Awards
If your diet is in check the supps aren't going to help very much, I'd just go with the usual whey, BCAAs, multivitamins, fish oil etc. Could probably throw in some arginine and glutamine if you want (even though I'm sceptical about glutamine actually doing anything, arginine has been proven to work though)

I find thermogenic supps are a waste of money. All they do is make you sweaty.

The only stacks I see people running that are actually effective are also risky and illegal. But still if you want to look into them you can do a bit of research on:

ECA - ephedrine, caffeine and aspirin. Prepare to feel shaky as hell if you're on this, there's been quite a few reported cases of heart attacks. Aspirin is just to lower the high blood pressure you get on the eph.

Testosterone/Clen - If you have access do steroids and you're prepared to do a proper cycle this has the fastest results I've seen for weight loss. I've seen pretty good results off PH's like M-Drol but anything that isn't an injection is going to give your liver a hard time.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you are not diabetic, fasted cardio in the morning

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
There is no benefit to "fasted cardio" as to fed cardio.
Get macros down pat and kcals in a deficit and you will lose fat.
Do some HIIT training and weight training and you'll see a difference.

ECA works. That's the cheapest route.
Other route - OL is releasing a UK fat burner. Be sure to check it out

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There is no benefit to "fasted cardio" as to fed cardio.
Get macros down pat and kcals in a deficit and you will lose fat.
Do some HIIT training and weight training and you'll see a difference.

ECA works. That's the cheapest route.
Other route - OL is releasing a UK fat burner. Be sure to check it out
Another new UK release? :eek: