Help with diet PLEASE

Jaydot123

Awards
Wanted to start this thread with just saying my current macros are 220 protein 275 carb and 65 fat. I think it comes out to around 2700 cals. So I was thinking if running a halodrol/furazan cycle next month and I have a couple questions about dieting on cycle. Right now I'm losing about 2 lb per week/week and a half at 2700 cals and no cardio. So if I was on cycle would it be wise to significantly drop calories to take advantage of cutting on the prohormone? Cause my fear is if I drop my calories on cycle, what happens after cycle when my body had adapted to low calories. Any input would be great regarding how to adjust macros to take advantage of the cycle and how to manage calories after cycle. And for the record I didn't talk much about the actual cycle because I'm not going to even think about using it until I know how to diet properly on cycle. Thanks guys!

kashra

kashra

Awards
Yes, I'm suggesting you best plans to get your desirable body fitness.Use HCG diet and drops to maintain your body weight according to the instructions of HCG doctors.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
^^ um no... DO NOT FOLLOW THE HCG diet while on cycle. you can diet the exact way you are going except you should add some healthy fats into the diet.
the ph will allow your body to use the nutrients far better than normal. Hdrol is well know for its nutrient partitioning effects, and if its your first cycle there is no need to do any thing crazy like stacking stuff. stick to hdrol at 50 mg per day for your first time and you will be able to access how you handle steroids without such deleterious effects that may happen at higher doses/stacks.
you will want to raise your calories a little at the end of the cycle if your concerned about keeping any mass you gained.
perhaps something like a mass gains shake per day added to the diet while your in post cycle therapy. that would only bump up your calories by 400ish cals per day but should help you retain strength and mass fairly well.