best Exercises/Products to erase belly & inner thigh fat

sonolifts

Awards
lmk what your go to products (w/out over stim'ing) & workout regimens! thank you.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I assume you have your diet and training in check?

Those aspects will have the most impact on your fat loss. If those are all set, then supplements can help.

I'm a stim freak, but you might try Combustion and DCP 2.0. I say I'm a stim freak bc I add Alphamine into the mix as well ;)

DCP 2.0 is non-stim, but Combustion has 125mg of Caffeine per capsule.

You won't be able to spot reduce, as you know. However, I have heard of some success using topicals like Eviscerate, etc.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
combustion and DCP2 would make for a great stack I recently did a log with combustion and DCP1 and had good success without much stimulation.
one could add some of iForces TT-33 for thyroid support.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
combustion and DCP2 would make for a great stack I recently did a log with combustion and DCP1 and had good success without much stimulation.
one could add some of iForces TT-33 for thyroid support.
I think TT-33 isn't mentioned enough as a non-stim, effective and cheap fat burning supplement. I forgot how effective it is.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think TT-33 isn't mentioned enough as a non-stim, effective and cheap fat burning supplement. I forgot how effective it is.
I agree, it's been around for sometime and ppl tend to gravitate towards the new stuff...but tt-33 has gotten solid reviews for awhile now

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I agree tt-33 stacked with some of these stims makes for a powerful 1-2 punch.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stims also help me with the lethary I experience when taking tt-33.
sounds like a good idea....i plan on dosing one of my doses of tt33 before bed so the lethargy doesn't affect me as much as well

karenduff

karenduff

Awards
Great idea :)