supplements

E

emaw24

Awards
Just got done bulking and wanting to cut for the summer. Running the alpha man 2.0 diet/workout plan. I have all of my macros figured out and looking for some supplements to help shed some extra fat. right now I'm at 200lbs and roughly 17% body fat. I've done a some research on alphamine, alpha t-2 and erase. Will greatly appreciate any advice. Thanks!

Think im going to run alphamine and erase pro. Is this a good stack?

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You might want to also look into DCP 2.0 and Combustion from BPS.

They make a excellent combo.

E

emaw24

Awards
Thanks! I'll do some research on those two.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You won't be disappointed. I'm planning on running that stack myself very soon.

E

emaw24

Awards
Saw combustion has forskolin in it. I've seen quite a few people say it really good.

E

emaw24

Awards
Nice. That's why I was looking at alphamine, has Yohimbe in it. Have you used erase or any other products like it?

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
I heard to much yohimbe turns to estrogen? That true?

E

emaw24

Awards
Mmmm not sure I'll have to look at that. But I wasn't planning on doing using a crazy amount of it.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Might be complete bs, I was going to buy some tonight actually and it steered me away from it.
Idk how it would, but you never know.

E

emaw24

Awards
If your looking at cutting I recommend looking at alphamine. Read a lot of reviews and looks legit. Going to buy some soon.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
I was looking into it for something else.
But I will check that out for my own good.
Thanks bro.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
just got done with some combustion, going to follow it up with some Tight reloaded Extreme that I got left from a while ago then Dexaprine.
adding some extra forskolin isn't a bad idea with any of these.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just got done with some combustion, going to follow it up with some Tight reloaded Extreme that I got left from a while ago then Dexaprine.
adding some extra forskolin isn't a bad idea with any of these.
Good recommendation there. Forskolin stacked with a B-agonist is where it's at :)

Coop explains it really well here: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/234939-coops-corner-1-a.html

If you go the Combustion route, keep in mind that it contains Caffeine and Higenamine, as does Alphamine. Just an FYI, want you to be safe. Combustion has an exact breakout of the ingredients and dosages of each on the bottle :)

A

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
Misfit, I'm VERY skeptical when it comes to reps from the company pushing their own product. Not saying it sucks, or you're a con man, but **** it doesn't look too appealing. It's like me asking what's the best video game console out and bill gates says "oh xbox one is the best, I love it, you have o get it" it's like no **** bill. I'll take a look at reviews for combustion but need to filter the fakes ones from the real ones.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Misfit, I'm VERY skeptical when it comes to reps from the company pushing their own product. Not saying it sucks, or you're a con man, but **** it doesn't look too appealing. It's like me asking what's the best video game console out and bill gates says "oh xbox one is the best, I love it, you have o get it" it's like no **** bill. I'll take a look at reviews for combustion but need to filter the fakes ones from the real ones.
A rep representing the products they were elected to represent....what an outrage!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm sorry you feel that way, but there are several logs on Combustion that have had great results.

I don't rep for companies whose products I don't believe are effective, so take that for what it is worth :)

I will also readily tell anyone to use Alphamine, I just don't recommend anyone stack it (or Combustion) with other stimulant products.