HELP I LOST 60 kilos

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.33%

HELP I LOST 60 kilos

Those were my before and after pics .. I used to have a hardcore diet and i used to do cardio for 1.5 hours per day help i stopped losing weight ... Im still FAT after losing 60 kilos ..i used fat burners as :animal cuts , hydroxycut and lipo 6
    Attached Images Attached Images   

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.77%

After losing a lot of weight, the body usually readjust is caloric needs.
    What worked at one weight, will no longer work because the body has adjusted.
    Its now time to look at how much you are eating and exactly what you are eating.

How much do you weigh now..?
    How tall are you..?
    How old are you..?
    How many times per week to you life weights and for how long..?
    How many calories are you eating per day..?
    How much protein..?
    How much carbohydrates..?
    How much fat..?

If you supply this information it will make it easier to help you..
    Current 12 WEEK Shred Log w/ Forskolin 95, ECA, Absolutely Abliderated & Burn24..!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/251810-12-week-shred.html
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.33%

Quote Originally Posted by vujade View Post
    After losing a lot of weight, the body usually readjust is caloric needs. What worked at one weight, will no longer work because the body has adjusted. Its now time to look at how much you are eating and exactly what you are eating. How much do you weigh now..? How tall are you..? How old are you..? How many times per week to you life weights and for how long..? How many calories are you eating per day..? How much protein..? How much carbohydrates..? How much fat..? If you supply this information it will make it easier to help you..
    I am 1.75 meters
    I am 104 kilos now
    I train 5 days a week and the i train for 2 hours
    I dont count my calories
    I eat a lot of protein i think about 250 protein per day
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.77%

Ok. well it might be time to starting counting calories.

From what I calculated you are 5' 7.5" tall & 228lbs.
    Based on your exercise level, height & weight, your TDEE (total daily energy expenditure) should be around
    2850 calories per day. This is your maintenance calories. The amount that you need to stay the same weight.
    I would start by dropping your calories by 250 per day for a a week or 2 and see if you lose 1-2 pounds.
    If you don't, then drop it another 250 calories per day for a total deficit of 500 calories per day below TDEE.
    With the amount of exercise your doing, plus the 500 calorie deficit, you should lost about 2 pounds (1 kilo)
    per week.

The problem with dieting, is that as you lose weight you require less calories. So the amount of calories you
    at at the beginning of your weight loss program will no longer work, because your body does not need as
    much food any more. So you have to either increase work load (amount of calories burned) or decrease
    food intake in order to continue losing weight.

My recommendation would be to keep a food journal for at least 2 weeks to see exactly how much you
    are eating. Track your total calories and your macros. Once you do this, you will know how much you
    are eating, so that you can adjust the amount accordingly based on your new requirements.
    Current 12 WEEK Shred Log w/ Forskolin 95, ECA, Absolutely Abliderated & Burn24..!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/251810-12-week-shred.html
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.33%

Ok. well it might be time to starting counting calories. From what I calculated you are 5' 7.5" tall & 228lbs. Based on your exercise level, height & weight, your TDEE (total daily energy expenditure) should be around 2850 calories per day. This is your maintenance calories. The amount that you need to stay the same weight. I would start by dropping your calories by 250 per day for a a week or 2 and see if you lose 1-2 pounds. If you don't, then drop it another 250 calories per day for a total deficit of 500 calories per day below TDEE. With the amount of exercise your doing, plus the 500 calorie deficit, you should lost about 2 pounds (1 kilo) per week. The problem with dieting, is that as you lose weight you require less calories. So the amount of calories you at at the beginning of your weight loss program will no longer work, because your body does not need as much food any more. So you have to either increase work load (amount of calories burned) or decrease food intake in order to continue losing weight. My recommendation would be to keep a food journal for at least 2 weeks to see exactly how much you are eating. Track your total calories and your macros. Once you do this, you will know how much you are eating, so that you can adjust the amount accordingly based on your new requirements.
    This is so helpful thank you so much do you recommend any bad ass fat burners ? Some people told me it is time to take clenbatrol and stanazol cycle
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.33%

Ok. well it might be time to starting counting calories. From what I calculated you are 5' 7.5" tall & 228lbs. Based on your exercise level, height & weight, your TDEE (total daily energy expenditure) should be around 2850 calories per day. This is your maintenance calories. The amount that you need to stay the same weight. I would start by dropping your calories by 250 per day for a a week or 2 and see if you lose 1-2 pounds. If you don't, then drop it another 250 calories per day for a total deficit of 500 calories per day below TDEE. With the amount of exercise your doing, plus the 500 calorie deficit, you should lost about 2 pounds (1 kilo) per week. The problem with dieting, is that as you lose weight you require less calories. So the amount of calories you at at the beginning of your weight loss program will no longer work, because your body does not need as much food any more. So you have to either increase work load (amount of calories burned) or decrease food intake in order to continue losing weight. My recommendation would be to keep a food journal for at least 2 weeks to see exactly how much you are eating. Track your total calories and your macros. Once you do this, you will know how much you are eating, so that you can adjust the amount accordingly based on your new requirements.
    What do you think of clen and stanazol cycle ?
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.88%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by ziadamr8 View Post
    This is so helpful thank you so much do you recommend any bad ass fat burners ? Some people told me it is time to take clenbatrol and stanazol cycle
    You don't want either of that...just watch ur food intake and HIIT cardio and train hard
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.07%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by ziadamr8 View Post
    No. You've come this far man up and use diet and exercise, you can do it.
    Clen can be dangerous, it is proven to damage your metabolism which will make it harder to lose weight without it.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.77%

Being your at 228lbs & 5'7.5" tall, you still have a way to go before adding in supplements and/or drugs.
    I was 235lbs @ 5'7" and now Im 165lbs after 8 months of diet and excersise.
    I did this with no drugs or stimulants.
    Just diet and exercise.

I am now at a point, where I am just starting to look at supplements to get me to the next level.

I would recommend you try a high protein, high fat diet) first to get your weight down Even lower
    then it is before adding supplements. Google 'Dave Polumbo's Cutting Diet' and give that a try. I lost
    30 pounds in 4 months without supplements or drugs. went from 195 to 165. It helped me get past
    a plateau that i was stuck at for a month.

Alsp trying Clen, I would recommend the ECA Stack if you can get your hands on the E part of the stack.
    I wouldn't go this route until you lose another 50 pounds though, which you can do with the correct diet.

10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

once you have sorted your diet out, I recommend you looking to a few of the really good fat burners out right now..
    Dexaprine
    Alphamine
    Combustion
    Reform
    Norcodrene
    Redline UHC

also IFN has the all new thermoxyn coming out : IFN Wants To Spill The Beans on Thermoxyn™...We Need Help!

using any one of these combined with extra forskolin will help you lose fat easily as long as you are dieting accurately and training intensely
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. Diet help!? feeling lost
    By greekgeorge in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-31-2011, 01:37 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-02-2008, 11:28 PM
  3. Help, I lost my appetite!
    By goldenchild777 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-26-2005, 04:06 PM
  4. HELP!!! I lost a lot of MUSCLE. Need advice??
    By FullyBuilt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-22-2005, 07:01 PM