I can't Lose Weight Help

webgenius

Awards
Hello,

I had an account, but it got lost so had to create this. Anyway, I want to figure out what exactly to do. I've been dieting and lost around 65 pounds a few years ago. I work out 3 times and have a diet plan.

I also have went to the doctor and got a metabolic test and my test results came back with high cholesterol. My testosterone hovered at 318 which is sort of low number.

My question is which route should I go down? My doctor says nothing is alarming to put me on medication. I work out watch what I eat, but I still gain weight.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm doesn't sound right that he said nothing was alarming. I've been on trt for 4 yrs now. My first yr was hell bc of the gel not really working. I swtich doc and got put on the shots. A lost 60 lbs in two yrs. That t level is low for sure. How old are you? Mine as 190 and at 28 yrs old. Also have you had your thyroid checked? Other then that diet, nutrition, cardio are going to be key. http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/lecheek-nutrition-ampilean-60-caps.html Also give this a look. Orbit carries it for good price. I've done two bottles already and for me it's one of the best in a while. Good luck.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
for starts you can try supplementing and see if you can naturally help your numbers in a positive manner.
have a look a Heart help and Cadence. if you can afford to, stack these. this will effect your cholesterol significantly.
one thing about testosterone is, while your number sounds low in general, everything else might be in line so your total picture isn't as bad thus the dr doesn't think the need is there to add hormones. you can optimize them slightly with use of some of the current generation test boosters out there. I have been quite fond of dosing 6 testabolan caps per day. it doesn't boost test but it increases free test. so there are some things one can do naturally that can help you feel and perform better.
as far as losing weight you must realize that with your newly changing body, one has to consistently readjust calorie intake to represent your current stat.
join a site like my fitness pal to find a good baseline for your current daily needs. from there track your progress daily with the smart fone app.
stay one top of that and your fat loss will come much easier.
finally there are some incredible fat burner products out now days which really do work wonders and on the top of each of those one can usually add extra forskolin. look into it.! good luck and I hope that helps you a little.

ryox82

Awards
  • Established
for starts you can try supplementing and see if you can naturally help your numbers in a positive manner.
have a look a Heart help and Cadence. if you can afford to, stack these. this will effect your cholesterol significantly.
one thing about testosterone is, while your number sounds low in general, everything else might be in line so your total picture isn't as bad thus the dr doesn't think the need is there to add hormones. you can optimize them slightly with use of some of the current generation test boosters out there. I have been quite fond of dosing 6 testabolan caps per day. it doesn't boost test but it increases free test. so there are some things one can do naturally that can help you feel and perform better.
as far as losing weight you must realize that with your newly changing body, one has to consistently readjust calorie intake to represent your current stat.
join a site like my fitness pal to find a good baseline for your current daily needs. from there track your progress daily with the smart fone app.
stay one top of that and your fat loss will come much easier.
finally there are some incredible fat burner products out now days which really do work wonders and on the top of each of those one can usually add extra forskolin. look into it.! good luck and I hope that helps you a little.
^^^
This. Tracking food is the last thing I started doing and honestly it should have been the first. It is very easy to not only over eat, but UNDER eat, especially if you eat really clean on a particular day.

inmylife34

Awards
Get blood work done if all is alright . This means you are EATING 2 MUCH... Find out your tdee eat 20% less then that eat .7 protien lbs and .45 fats

asilentj3w

Awards
Thyroid lab values out of normal ranges? That's pretty much what determines your metabolism. Hypo and you won't lose weight, hyper and you won't gain weight. If they're normal - it goes to the caloric deficit

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
First thing is first, calc TDEE. Start with that and eat that amount of food. Use something to track what you are eating and do it.
are you training? If not, start.
If you continue to see weight gain, add in some HIIT training if you are able to.
IF you eat correctly, most things should work themselves out for you. Lastly if nothing changes look into supplements. Heart Help (cholesterol), Tropinol XP (Testosterone), Dexaprine (Stim Fat Burner) and/or TT-33 (Non-Stim Fat Burner)