Big weekend ahead, do I super deficit during the week?

TruffleShuffle

Awards
  • Established
Long time since i last posted but I have an urgent question.

I am currently cutting, it's going OK, could be better, but... I have a big easter weekend planned, it's a 4 day weekend here in the UK and Friday night i have a big meal planned with a load of mates (drinking too), followed by a social saturday with the same group of lads (not out Saturday night though). Then i have a friends birthday on the Sunday so another big meal at lunchtime and an afternoon/evening of drinking and probably a nasty dinner of some sort.

Inevitably this will be a massive calorific surplus over Fri/Sat/Sun.

So, do I continue with my usual 500 cal deficit for Mon-Thur, and just accept that the week will end up in a surplus. Or do I put myself in a sort of 'super deficit' and aim for a deficit of around 800 cals per day mon-thur hoping that the week will balance out?

Will it balance out? or will i just been starving my body mon-thur and doing more harm than good?

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely don't worry about some sort of super defecit. Just continue as usual and maybe hit it a bit harder in the gym. Enjoy your few days off, maybe try to not go too crazy but in the scheme of things, a few days off won't hinder your progress much if any.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Definitely don't worry about some sort of super defecit. Just continue as usual and maybe hit it a bit harder in the gym. Enjoy your few days off, maybe try to not go too crazy but in the scheme of things, a few days off won't hinder your progress much if any.
This. Just enjoy yourself and indulge a bit.

Mystere3

Awards
Recompadrol or another gda might help.

inmylife34

Awards
Keep up the pace it's not a race it's a marathon but it u want to drop a quick 7 pounds cut carbs for at least 5 days before you leave