Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"  118 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.74%

Quote Originally Posted by thebiz909 View Post
    I feel tired, irritable, nauseous + weak w/lo-blood sugar (at end of workout), and hv problems sleeping some nites
    Sounds awful! LOL

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.1%

Quote Originally Posted by Usfscuba View Post
    Sounds awful! LOL
    yikes... that sux
    Current 12 WEEK Shred Log w/ Forskolin 95, ECA, Absolutely Abliderated & Burn24..!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/251810-12-week-shred.html
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.46%

Sounds awful! LOL
    Aside from the irritability, caffeine has helped a lot.
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by thebiz909 View Post
    I feel tired, irritable, nauseous + weak w/lo-blood sugar (at end of workout), and hv problems sleeping some nites

This seems odd. I've never felt better whilst doing a low-carb / ketogenic diet. I always feel great, and typically keep carbs to 10-20g per day max, only carbing up on the weekend.

My workouts while doing CKD's are typically 3 fullbody workouts per week, so they are fairly intense too. Maybe you need to increase your fat intake. Ketosis gives me great energy all day long, once my body has switched to fat burning mode for fuel. In my experience, only the first week should be a bit tough, but with nutrient partitioners to keep blood glucose levels down, it's very easy and fast to get into ketosis once switching to a low carb diet. I can usually do it within a week, and once I'm in --- very smooth energy all day long with no peaks and valleys. Just awake and alert all day, and workouts are pretty decent. I just have BCAAs around my workouts and I'm golden.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"  118 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.74%

Quote Originally Posted by vujade View Post
    I've done Dave Polimbo's cutting diet for 4 months and had my carbs down to 30g per day 6 days per week With carb reload on day 7, so I'm ok with dropping My carbs to 50g per day for 4 days. The only thing I was wondering about was how I'd feel getting calories down so low 2 days per week on UD2.0
    How low do you have to get your calories those 2 days? Just curious. Maybe y he's getting all those negative side effects.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.46%

Quote Originally Posted by Gutterpump View Post
    This seems odd. I've never felt better whilst doing a low-carb / ketogenic diet. I always feel great, and typically keep carbs to 10-20g per day max, only carbing up on the weekend.

My workouts while doing CKD's are typically 3 fullbody workouts per week, so they are fairly intense too. Maybe you need to increase your fat intake. Ketosis gives me great energy all day long, once my body has switched to fat burning mode for fuel. In my experience, only the first week should be a bit tough, but with nutrient partitioners to keep blood glucose levels down, it's very easy and fast to get into ketosis once switching to a low carb diet. I can usually do it within a week, and once I'm in --- very smooth energy all day long with no peaks and valleys. Just awake and alert all day, and workouts are pretty decent. I just have BCAAs around my workouts and I'm golden.
    yeh ur right week 1 was the hardest and i'm in week 2 and things are getting better, xcept for my irritability, but that might jus b me. however, today was my 'high intensity' workout and it was insanely good. like the best workout of my life. i felt incredibly strong. i dont kno if its due to the bpi sports - VORTEX i took, or what, but i straight KILLED IT!!! i'm still high from it. straight euphoria son!! AHHRHRHRHR!!!
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.1%

How low do you have to get your calories those 2 days? Just curious. Maybe y he's getting all those negative side effects.
    On UD2.0 you have to go half of your maintenance calories . So like 1300-1500

On The diet I was on, I was eating 2100 per day five days per week and then 2600 on the weekend
    Current 12 WEEK Shred Log w/ Forskolin 95, ECA, Absolutely Abliderated & Burn24..!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/251810-12-week-shred.html
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.46%

1222 calories, brotein: 168g, carbs: 61g, fat: 34g

i'm not sure where 2 days came from, cos i do it for 4 days.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.24%

Carbs are evil over eatting in carbs is ... Cutting carbs allows your body to release more water and not fat
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.1%

Quote Originally Posted by inmylife34 View Post
    Carbs are evil over eatting in carbs is ... Cutting carbs allows your body to release more water and not fat
    That's only initially true, in the first week or two, you lose 5-10 lbs of water weight. But after that you lose primarily fat.
    You will still lose muscle if your not on anabolics, but not at the same rate as someone that is on a normal low calorie diet.

11. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.46%

Quote Originally Posted by vujade View Post
    That's only initially true, in the first week or two, you lose 5-10 lbs of water weight. But after that you lose primarily fat.
    You will still lose muscle if your not on anabolics, but not at the same rate as someone that is on a normal low calorie diet.

So I should prolly put that bottle of epi elite I have to use
    best price nutrition: https://www.bestpricenutrition.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/311606/

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-16-2010, 09:48 AM
  2. Alpha T2 - What food to eat?
    By walugi in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-03-2010, 01:43 PM
  3. Anabolic Pump How much carbs to eat?
    By Lotto in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-13-2008, 04:11 PM
  4. Replies: 4