just need a bf% estimate to see where i am at
- 04-03-2014, 03:58 PM
- 04-03-2014, 04:00 PM
legs have started to show more seperation and veins at the top of legs along with veins in forearms more and under knee caps on shin.
- 04-03-2014, 07:01 PM
SevenSerious Nutrition Solutions Representative
04-04-2014, 10:42 AM
Around 10% probably. That's a hell of a lot of weight to lose though, congrats
04-05-2014, 09:34 AM
amazing progress. im guessing 8-10%
what kind of diet and supplements/drugs have you used to make this massive transformation.
04-05-2014, 09:45 AM
Nice job. Love to see people get their health a priority in life. I say around 8-10% bf. Keep it up.
Orbit Nutrition Rep
Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
04-05-2014, 11:01 AM
Thank yall a lot seriously.I'm glad yalls estimates was atleast ten I'm a little leaner now.I didn't use any supplements but pre workout when I fist started took me a year and a month to go from 330 to 175.after I got down I didn't have abs and was skinny in my eyes.I started lifting heavy and would gain some weight little bsy little.a buddg of mine got me to use some m-drol at two years into lifting, went from 185 to 198 kept all of it after water settled.I have done a test only cycle with trenavar to jump start it awhile ago.
04-14-2014, 04:12 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Austin296 in forum Natural BodybuildingReplies: 3Last Post: 07-01-2010, 09:11 AM
- By hallgs56 in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 04-20-2006, 10:27 PM
- By slipondajimmy in forum General ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 01-23-2005, 04:45 PM
- By Rictor33 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 0Last Post: 03-07-2003, 03:38 PM
- By The Answer in forum General ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 02-01-2003, 11:02 AM