weight loss

soccernut78

Awards
Anyone have issues with bloating in the stomach. No matter what diet I do or how much cardio still have a bloayed stomach need some help

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone have issues with bloating in the stomach. No matter what diet I do or how much cardio still have a bloayed stomach need some help
Most likely is your personal problem area.

My waist is also the very last bit of fat to go when I'm dieting down. Keep grinding and it will go away.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Belly and often back fat are the last reserves to go on most men. And if you are not getting 7-9 hours of quality sleep a night then it is even more difficult to get rid of that belly fat .... so for that last push on the cutting journey make sure your sleep is on point before you look for problems elsewhere.

soccernut78

Awards
Ok thanks. I dont have the total pregnat look but I do have a buldge when I stand straight up. I am cutting more carbs out this week so ill check in later. Thanks

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
It'll take a while.. keep at it!

soccernut78

Awards
Yes eating salad for dinner and having broccoli with every meal. Also cut out the protien shakes right now also

rphash49

Awards
Google McDonald's 2 week crash diet. It's my annual summer cut diet. Works better than anything else I've ever tried

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
First what is your diet like? How long have you been on it? Have you changed your food choices around?

Second, do you have any food sensativities?