2 Week Extreme Cutting

nyankees2789

Awards
Ok so I'm on 700mg Test P, and 500mg Tren Ace Per Week, I have 2 weeks to prep for a an non professional event.

Anyways I am looking to get lean as possible. I am thinking 0 carbs, ketosis. And cardio twice a day.

any advice would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Read Lyle McDonald's crash dieting book. It utilizes a PSMF approach

Ambizione

Ambizione

Awards
2 weeks is not enough time to make any drastic changes. I would suggest shooting for 2-4 lbs of actual fatloss and really focus on water retention. Start drinking 1.5 gallons of water a day and get an OTC diuretic and follow the instructions. You need to work with what you got right now, but you can lose tons of subcutaneous water and appear leaner for your event. Hope this helps.

Mystere3

Awards
Will they test for anything at this show? If not get some lasix but be careful; don't take over 20 every 6 hours and dose potassium with it.

nyankees2789

Awards
I've been doing ketosis and I'm getting amazing results. Thank you for the help guys!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anyone know anything about Mike Dolce's 3 Weeks to Shredded book. Haven't read it myself, but have heard good things. Supposed to be how he gets his MMA fighters down to weight in the last couple of weeks. Obviously a different strategy than for a competition, but some of the strategies might be useful.
I have a friend that had great results with the Dolce diet! He did it long term and lost well over 100 lbs and is now a pro bodybuilder/trainer!

Wafflestomped

Wafflestomped

Awards
Lyles PSMF (protein sparring modified fast) is good for your situation.

Spark notes: eat 1.5g protein/lb of LBM, cut calories as much a possible. Literally vegetables and fish oil are the remainder of your calories.

He advises full body work out once every 5 days to retain muscle mass. Lift heavy on everything (5-8 reps). You can take 5g of carb before lifting to raise blood sugar levels and get your through the workout.

You'll feel weak and miserable but it works.