- 03-14-2014, 08:05 AM
IM looking at running a cutting stack of PES Erase, DAA, T33, and CLA. I'm at around 16% body fat looking for single digits. Total daily cals are around 1900-2100. Current weight 188lbs. Macros 200g 65g fat and carb cycle between 50 and 75 for 3 days uptick to 300 one day per week. Any help with the stack advice would be helpful. Workout varies between 5 days one week lifting about 85% of max weight. And 6 days with 65-70% with two days of 20min HIIT.
- 03-14-2014, 09:53 AM
id recommend following the dosing recommended on the labels if you are not familiar with the products and or how they will react with your body.FINAFLEX forum rep
visit our website at finaflex.com
03-14-2014, 10:02 AM
Agree on following directions.
Erase would be much better used after more fat loss, when the drying effects are noticeable.
If you are open to change I would use a fat burner in place of Erase until that time.
Stim recommendation- Alphamine or Norcodrine
Non-stim- AaV2 or Alpha T-2
Although if you are still dropping weight as it is without supplements I would hold out until progress slows.
Just my opinions brother feel free to PM me if you wanted to discuss
PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
Lockout Supplements representative; Use the code anabolic05 at lockoutsupplements.com
03-14-2014, 01:47 PM
03-17-2014, 04:10 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By DreamWeaver in forum AnabolicsReplies: 29Last Post: 04-25-2003, 09:31 AM
- By patrol in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 04-09-2003, 04:46 PM
- By primal1 in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 02-14-2003, 07:57 PM
- By DreamWeaver in forum SupplementsReplies: 23Last Post: 02-12-2003, 10:12 AM
- By DrSiaca in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 3Last Post: 12-06-2002, 04:39 PM