- 03-14-2014, 06:05 AM
IM looking at running a cutting stack of PES Erase, DAA, T33, and CLA. I'm at around 16% body fat looking for single digits. Total daily cals are around 1900-2100. Current weight 188lbs. Macros 200g 65g fat and carb cycle between 50 and 75 for 3 days uptick to 300 one day per week. Any help with the stack advice would be helpful. Workout varies between 5 days one week lifting about 85% of max weight. And 6 days with 65-70% with two days of 20min HIIT.
- 03-14-2014, 07:53 AM
id recommend following the dosing recommended on the labels if you are not familiar with the products and or how they will react with your body.
- 03-14-2014, 08:02 AM
Agree on following directions.
Erase would be much better used after more fat loss, when the drying effects are noticeable.
If you are open to change I would use a fat burner in place of Erase until that time.
Stim recommendation- Alphamine or Norcodrine
Non-stim- AaV2 or Alpha T-2
Although if you are still dropping weight as it is without supplements I would hold out until progress slows.
Just my opinions brother feel free to PM me if you wanted to discussAthletix Representative
Orbit Nutrition Representative;
Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbit!
03-14-2014, 11:47 AM
"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
03-17-2014, 02:10 AM
I personally would manipulate diet/cardio/training first and save it for when you need it.
Similar Forum Threads
- By DreamWeaver in forum AnabolicsReplies: 29Last Post: 04-25-2003, 07:31 AM
- By patrol in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 04-09-2003, 02:46 PM
- By primal1 in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 02-14-2003, 05:57 PM
- By DreamWeaver in forum SupplementsReplies: 23Last Post: 02-12-2003, 08:12 AM
- By DrSiaca in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 3Last Post: 12-06-2002, 02:39 PM