- 02-01-2005, 04:30 PM
I'm not sure if this is right forum to ask this kinds of question but I will
1) I read/heard from several places that 1~2 lb of fat loss/week
is the maximum you can expect during cutting without too much
Will this rule also apply to people who is using androgen aid during
If not, how much can I safely lose without too much muscle loss? I am
thinking about using 1-AD (600mg /day).
2) I just read a post from a person in here saying he can't lose any wieght even
though he is using trimax, and doing cardio etc. And most of people who responded to
this post were asking about his diet.
Well, I thought that trimax is very catabolic (fat and muscle). So catabolic that even some
androgen aid can't completly prevent the muscle loss.
Now, it seems like that you can't lose anything while you are on this poweful chemical if your
calorie intake is too high.
And this brings up another question. Let's say if you are eating 500 cal below your maintaince
calorie everyday, this will result about a pound of fat loss per week. If I keep everything same,
and just add typical dose of triamx, how much will I lost per week? I know each individual
respond differently to same drug but what could be the average loss?
I know a lot of people recommand to use some kind of androgen aid when using trimax. But if high
calorie intake can prevent or slow the weight loss from trimax, what advantage can I get from
using androgen aid instead of getting higher calorie intake during trimax cutting cycle?
- 02-02-2005, 12:09 AM
Originally Posted by young92117
Similar Forum Threads
- By BigVrunga in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 05-10-2004, 02:58 AM
- By BigVrunga in forum Weight LossReplies: 4Last Post: 10-14-2003, 12:05 AM
- By gettin'old in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-29-2003, 09:29 PM
- By daszign in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 9Last Post: 04-08-2003, 09:44 PM
- By dkidd in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 6Last Post: 02-06-2003, 11:55 AM