Hey, new member, any help?

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.33%

Hey, new member, any help?

Hey, i'm an 18 year old male from the one and only Manchester UK, metropolis of england it is **** here. Right, may as well just get this out there for anyone reading.

I'm a complete beginner, I've barely ever worked out in a gym and I up until a month or so ago, ate **** and drank far too much beer. Har de had yea I'm only just 18 so I shouldn't have a beer belly, well I worked in a butchers for around 2 years prior and the owner was a very big fan of stella, so I drank that regularly. Especially weekends!

Now, honestly, just via limiting my carb intake and fat intake i have lost 14lb in around 2 weeks, which honestly i think is a big change considering i've done no working out.

Now, here are my stats for those who have continued to read:

Age- 18
    Weight - 210lb
    Height - 6'4

Now, I really do feel disgusted in the way my body has developed, however it is my own self destruction which has brought that upon myself. Just looking for some pointers in the right direction for fat loss and muscle gain. However, I really am not going for some ripped body with an 8 pack, I'm aiming for an upper body like Tom Hardy in bronson, so fat and muscle to give a really bulky look, not ripped.

Thank you if you took the time to read this, you honestly must get this a lot here. Don't hate on me too much, just looking for a prod in the right direction.

2. Pro Virili Parte
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.56%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

As far as diet, just continue what you are doing until it no longer works. It might be a good idea to start monitoring calories and macronutrients. There are several phone apps available which makes this rather easy. After a week or two monitoring how you are eating, report back and let us know. From there we can make some minor tweaks and help.

As for exercise, for a beginner 5x5 works great. Just google is and im sure you will find some nice detailed write ups on the program

Good luck
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.33%

Had a quick surf on the web and found a great one that I can follow. Honestly, can't thank you enough haha, going to start it soon as possible! Thanks mate.
    •   

4. Pro Virili Parte
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.56%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

No problem
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.32%

Ok so for the bulked look you will need to continue eating carbs. Yes they will give you fat but they are crucial when building big muscles. The only stuff you should cut out of your diet would be sugars and fats. Those will turn 100% to fat on the gut and thighs. As for working out, even though you do not want a ripped body you will still need to do abs. This is because you will hold your weight a whole lot better and develop a strong looking body across the board rather than just your arms and shoulders.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.49%

Aside from the 5x5 5/3/1 Riptoes starting strength is a pretty good book if your looking to get stronger and not gain as much muscle as a full on bb'ing routine
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.33%

Thanks lads, just started developing a plan that i'll execute from monday! Thanks for the big help lads
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.37%

Good luck, buddy!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Hey new member! got some questions.
    By blakers06 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-02-2012, 06:08 PM