Advice please

Rush8780

Rush8780

Awards
I have been dieting for awhile now and have gotten pretty lean. I have been running carb depleting for 6 days straight with a 7th day refeed. I lift weight 4-5 times a week with HIIT training 4 times a week. This week I have started running a low carb diet. Where basically I have for my carb source oats and fruit with my breakfast. And another carb source got dinner. Sweet potato etc. low carb I mean 1g or less per pound of body weight. I feel like I have blown up like a ballon. Any reason why my body can't even have low carbs without gaining? I mean I can't do carb deplete forever. Advice please

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been dieting for awhile now and have gotten pretty lean. I have been running carb depleting for 6 days straight with a 7th day refeed. I lift weight 4-5 times a week with HIIT training 4 times a week. This week I have started running a low carb diet. Where basically I have for my carb source oats and fruit with my breakfast. And another carb source got dinner. Sweet potato etc. low carb I mean 1g or less per pound of body weight. I feel like I have blown up like a ballon. Any reason why my body can't even have low carbs without gaining? I mean I can't do carb deplete forever. Advice please
Oh dear. Increased carbs cause temporary water retention. Relax. As long as your calories are in check. Take this from a guy who used to follow that keto crap when cutting and now knows better. *for my body*

When I came off keto last time *before I joined here* I panicked when I gained 3 lbs from the increased carbs. I should have just relaxed but I was young and dumb.

Also used to be afraid of carbs. Now I am eating 340 on a diet lol. Close to 500 on a bulk.

Rush8780

Rush8780

Awards
Damn bro, just kinda freaked me off cuz I feel very bloated

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn bro, just kinda freaked me off cuz I feel very bloated
Understandable. Just keep them gains/fat loss coming. Need anything else just ask. Myself amongst a few others will help.

Rush8780

Rush8780

Awards
What do u recommend if my body isn't responding to carb deplete anymore? I took a week off did higher carb and even tried carb back loading?

Rush8780

Rush8780

Awards
What would u recommend for my body, it has stopped responding to carb Deplete, I even ran one week of high carb to kinda boost it back up. I even tried carb back loading

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
What would u recommend for my body, it has stopped responding to carb Deplete, I even ran one week of high carb to kinda boost it back up. I even tried carb back loading
Ever try training on macro split like mine?
Protien.8 to 1g per lb fats .4 to .6 per lb and the rest of your calories for carbs? I seem to respond better to this. Even while cutting. The only thing that changes is calories.

So... for instance. 3200 *my maintenance* I would have my body weight 215 protien and 100 fats the rest are carbs. This would be considered moderate carbs.

Cutting I would have the same numbers and would only take from carbs.

In my opinion your body responds better to a constant macro split. Only exception is cutting. I have a refeed of 500 to 2.5k calories of primarily carbs.

Simple and effective for me.

Play around. Try new ways. Give them about 4 weeks. Try something different if you don't like. Stick with what you do like.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You try to reverse diet a little bit to increase your metabolic capacity?

You may have been dieting to long try and slowly increase calories. Don't binge be smart and make sure to be meticulous.

Your body won't stop responding to a program so long as you strategically have ways to break plataeus and have wiggle room with calories cardio and burners

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sup pyro-how are ya bro.

I'm confused

I recall relatively recent posts from u complaining about how carbs make u feel like crap and your consequential use of thyroid meds to offset this

Oh dear. Increased carbs cause temporary water retention. Relax. As long as your calories are in check. Take this from a guy who used to follow that keto crap when cutting and now knows better. *for my body* When I came off keto last time *before I joined here* I panicked when I gained 3 lbs from the increased carbs. I should have just relaxed but I was young and dumb. Also used to be afraid of carbs. Now I am eating 340 on a diet lol. Close to 500 on a bulk.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sup pyro-how are ya bro.

I'm confused

I recall relatively recent posts from u complaining about how carbs make u feel like crap and your consequential use of thyroid meds to offset this
Yeppers. They do. How ever I got help. Diagnosed with hypothyroidism. I did blood work after experiencing t3. Improved my quality of life.

Please note I did recover. I did a few cycles. This is not related to thyroid meds. This is the genetic disease I have that made this happen. One day I went from normal thyroid levels then a week later no thyroid workie. So...it was not t3.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ahhhh gotcha ;)

Yeppers. They do. How ever I got help. Diagnosed with hypothyroidism. I did blood work after experiencing t3. Improved my quality of life. Please note I did recover. I did a few cycles. This is not related to thyroid meds. This is the genetic disease I have that made this happen. One day I went from normal thyroid levels then a week later no thyroid workie. So...it was not t3.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sup pyro-how are ya bro.

I'm confused

I remember his posts about his hyperinsulinemia

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any luck? I'm carb sensitive like u were and also run slightly low with respect to thyroid (again, like u)

Low dose T3 and even high dose T2 ameliorates this a but and allows for carbs but these methods also make me feel "strung out".

I'm endeavoring into GDA's (in lieu of thyroid agents) as we speak for the first time (tried them before but didn't use the wisely)

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any luck? I'm carb sensitive like u were and also run slightly low with respect to thyroid (again, like u)

Low dose T3 and even high dose T2 ameliorates this a but and allows for carbs but these methods also make me feel "strung out".

I'm endeavoring into GDA's (in lieu of thyroid agents) as we speak for the first time (tried them before but didn't use the wisely)
Cinnamon, r - ala or na-r-ala and green tea seems to be a great cheap gda stack. Don't buy gdas buy ingredients and make your own. Some of them out there actually promote fat storage while also mimicking insulin.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cinnamon, r - ala or na-r-ala and green tea seems to be a great cheap gda stack. Don't buy gdas buy ingredients and make your own. Some of them out there actually promote fat storage while also mimicking insulin.
I think you need to review mechanisms of some.

Recompadrol is well dosed. Won't cause it directly but over consumption of food will but it will e mediated by repression of adipogenic and lipogenic genres

I explained it in another thread

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think you need to review mechanisms of some.

Recompadrol is well dosed. Won't cause it directly but over consumption of food will but it will e mediated by repression of adipogenic and lipogenic genres

I explained it in another thread
I didn't say recompadrol. Recompadrol seems to be the best. Although I can get MUCH more bang for my buck with bulk ingredients. I won't be using recompadrol ingredients but I will have a bad ass gda.

cinnamon and r-ala* so much cheaper no need to buy na-rala and the difference is little* plus green tea along with agmatine , fish oil, orange triad, ect means I'm probably easily low blood sugar a good amount of time anyway.

More is not always better.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didn't say recompadrol. Recompadrol seems to be the best. Although I can get MUCH more bang for my buck with bulk ingredients. I won't be using recompadrol ingredients but I will have a bad ass gda. cinnamon and r-ala* so much cheaper no need to buy na-rala and the difference is little* plus green tea along with agmatine , fish oil, orange triad, ect means I'm probably easily low blood sugar a good amount of time anyway. More is not always better.
No n-r-ala :(

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established