Cutting critique and advice? - AnabolicMinds.com

Cutting critique and advice?

1. New Member

Cutting critique and advice?

Ok guys, here it goes. Time to shed some of this winter coat to see if I might have put on a few lbs of muscle? My plan is an 8 wk cut. My training will be 4 days weights about 50 minute sessions followed by 15 minutes of hiit. Also 2 days cardio only, probably fasted liss in morning before work with one day off a week. My nutrition will be 500 cal deficit (1900-2000 cals) with carb cycling. Over a gram per lb of protein and probably .50 per lb of healthy fats. Supps will be - muti, creatine, whey protein, fish oil and after a couple weeks start implementing some Dexaprine and then maybe stack it with some tt-33 or something? Starting this cut aprrox in the 18/19 % bf range and goal is at least 12 probably closer to 10. I realize getting to 10 might take longer? Any critique or advice about this cut?

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Whats your weight and height?
    Body Performance Solutions (BPS) Representative
  3. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by NattyForLife View Post
    Whats your weight and height?
    5 "8" and 160. I know most guys want to say put on more size but I have been trying. I'm more of the MMA lightweight physique. Lol.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

The reason i asked is your cals looked a little. Remember you want to cut slowly
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Agree here as well^^^

Where did you get those numbers from? Do you know what your maintenance cals are?

When cutting bf you want to eat as much as possible while still losing weight/bf weekly. Start at maintenance then adjust down slowly. Anyone can cut cals low and drop weight quickly then stall out and have no where to go.

If you are looking for a good cutting supp I'd suggest looking at out PX 500 bud, it stacks well with a non stim like AAv2 or works great standalone as well.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/r...t-60-caps.html

Again I really suggest dialing in your starting macros and cals before venturing off.

Good luck
    Independent
  6. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Agree here as well^^^ Where did you get those numbers from? Do you know what your maintenance cals are? When cutting bf you want to eat as much as possible while still losing weight/bf weekly. Start at maintenance then adjust down slowly. Anyone can cut cals low and drop weight quickly then stall out and have no where to go. If you are looking for a good cutting supp I'd suggest looking at out PX 500 bud, it stacks well with a non stim like AAv2 or works great standalone as well. http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/r...t-60-caps.html Again I really suggest dialing in your starting macros and cals before venturing off. Good luck
    I have been bulking at 28-3000 cals a day and consistently putting on about almost lb a week. My maintenance cals are right around 24-2500 so maybe I should start at about 2300 for a week and kick back 100-150 cals a week? Should I start with full cardio routine amount and just up intensity week by week? Thanks for help guys!!
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by keithgeiling View Post
    I have been bulking at 28-3000 cals a day and consistently putting on about almost lb a week. My maintenance cals are right around 24-2500 so maybe I should start at about 2300 for a week and kick back 100-150 cals a week? Should I start with full cardio routine amount and just up intensity week by week? Thanks for help guys!!
    If your not doind cardio as of right now i would start it 3-5 a week for like 5 mins, and bump it up 1-2 mins per week. That way your body can never adapt to the cardio. Now when you get to about 15min i would stay there until you stall then bump up some more
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.

And yea try 2300kcal first. Just be patient; its not gonna happen over night.
  9. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by NattyForLife View Post
    And yea try 2300kcal first. Just be patient; its not gonna happen over night.
    thanks for the help!!! I have done zero cardio all winter!! It's been great, lol. So I will slowly up cardio while slowly dropping cals.. I will be popping in with questions here and there!! Thanks again!
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yes start around 2300 cals and throw in maybe 2 days of HIIT and one LISS day a week and see how that goes for you.

Start with less cardio then if you get stuck you can up cardio a bit before dropping cals.

Like I said cut on as many cals/carbs as possible. I definitely like and agree with carb cycling as well bud. I prefer low/med/low/med/low/hi or something like it. Have fun with it and learn how you respond bud :-)
    Independent
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.

Ok guys, here it goes. Time to shed some of this winter coat to see if I might have put on a few lbs of muscle? My plan is an 8 wk cut. My training will be 4 days weights about 50 minute sessions followed by 15 minutes of hiit. Also 2 days cardio only, probably fasted liss in morning before work with one day off a week. My nutrition will be 500 cal deficit (1900-2000 cals) with carb cycling. Over a gram per lb of protein and probably .50 per lb of healthy fats. Supps will be - muti, creatine, whey protein, fish oil and after a couple weeks start implementing some Dexaprine and then maybe stack it with some tt-33 or something? Starting this cut aprrox in the 18/19 % bf range and goal is at least 12 probably closer to 10. I realize getting to 10 might take longer? Any critique or advice about this cut?
    Looks good. How are you going to be dosing dexaprine?
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  12. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    Looks good. How are you going to be dosing dexaprine?
    I was going to implement in 2nd or 3rd week with 1/2 cap to see how it affects me and bump to 1 cap.. As others have posted I am going to slowly jump into cardio routine and calorie cut but should I start with the 1/2 cap of Dex right away or should that be the same as in wait a week or 2 and then implement??
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  161 lbs.

What are your macros for your diet as well?
  14. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by brolexander View Post
    What are your macros for your diet as well?
    macros are going to be carb cycling, low, med, high. Protein at least 175 grams, probably hit 200 plus most of time and fats I would like to hit at least 50 or 60 grams. This is the hardest part for me.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  161 lbs.

Your kinda like me then , when i cut i go for 21/2400 calories with proteins at 50%, carbs at 29% and fats at 21%. Which rounds off to about 230-260g of protein 150-180g of carbs and 50-70g of fat. I do I.F so i try to get in more protein than most people. Also ive never really noticed digestion problems or pain in my kidneys from so much protein. Just make sure you dont cut your calories too quickly, like 20-30g a week at most.
  16. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by brolexander View Post
    Your kinda like me then , when i cut i go for 21/2400 calories with proteins at 50%, carbs at 29% and fats at 21%. Which rounds off to about 230-260g of protein 150-180g of carbs and 50-70g of fat. I do I.F so i try to get in more protein than most people. Also ive never really noticed digestion problems or pain in my kidneys from so much protein. Just make sure you dont cut your calories too quickly, like 20-30g a week at most.
    for sure!! I'm capping off at end of week at 2500 cals. Monday I will start 23 to 2350 cals and a little bit of cardio for the week!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Test Prop/T3/clen cycle critique and advice appreciated
    By mjswss57 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-30-2013, 09:30 PM
  2. First PH cycle Critiques and Advice
    By elit3keraed in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-02-2010, 08:23 PM
  3. Body fat ? and advice on Cutting stacks(photos)
    By myketest1 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-07-2008, 12:45 PM
  4. Diet Critique and Advice
    By TxGuy83 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-31-2007, 11:40 PM