cutting supplements for teenagers

15_cuts

Awards
Background
17 y/o been working out for 2 years, steady bulk. Feel like its time to cut looking a little too fluffy.
5'11, 165lbs (people say i look more like 180)
I've gotten my macros/cals figured out so not worrying about that in this post.

What i need help with is supplements. I see there are a lot of options on here, but i dont know which ones (if any) would be safe for someone my age. I know supplements are just a small part of it but i would like to maintain as much muscle as naturally possible during this cut. Any input is appreciated, thanks.

Touey

Touey

Awards
17 and you feeling a little fluffy here is best stack to cut
images2.jpg
images.jpg

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Keep going with what you're doing. Maybe clean up your diet but that's all you really need.

15_cuts

Awards
Keep going with what you're doing. Maybe clean up your diet but that's all you really need.
Alright, thanks for your non-trolling answer haha. I am 100% ok with not using any "cutting" supplements just wondering what was out there

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If anything get an idea of where your Vitamins and Minerals are and look to cut out anything that holds alot of sugar. My biggest hitch through school was different juices honestly. I cut them and weight started going quickly. It sounds pretty dry but at your age Diet and Cardio will get you your results pretty quickly versus putting in hard work and wondering if the supps are really helping. Besides that cash will def be better elsewhere and this path will only give you greater experience in the real world application of knowing EXACTLY what your body needs to change. We all have something to tweak, just have to breakdown your habits and see where improvement is needed.

End Rant lol

15_cuts

Awards
If anything get an idea of where your Vitamins and Minerals are and look to cut out anything that holds alot of sugar. My biggest hitch through school was different juices honestly. I cut them and weight started going quickly. It sounds pretty dry but at your age Diet and Cardio will get you your results pretty quickly versus putting in hard work and wondering if the supps are really helping. Besides that cash will def be better elsewhere and this path will only give you greater experience in the real world application of knowing EXACTLY what your body needs to change. We all have something to tweak, just have to breakdown your habits and see where improvement is needed.

End Rant lol
i will try that when i start my cut, thanks for the feedback, cutting is sure a lot more complicated than bulking hahaha

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think there are a couple items you could use to help you along.
raspberry ketones
HCA
Chromium
CLA
PL-Carn
and few others I cant remember off the top of my head..

nimbus reform would be a good choice for you because its non stim and fully dosed patented ingredients.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What does your diet look like? At your age best to try to hone that in first, eat at a small defecit and work your butt off!

15_cuts

Awards
I think there are a couple items you could use to help you along.
raspberry ketones
HCA
Chromium
CLA
PL-Carn
and few others I cant remember off the top of my head..

nimbus reform would be a good choice for you because its non stim and fully dosed patented ingredients.
Perfect, ill look into those

15_cuts

Awards
What does your diet look like? At your age best to try to hone that in first, eat at a small defecit and work your butt off!
My diets really clean, aside from the odd time eating out with friends obviously, all good foods in my house barely eat any junk

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Fix diet first but honestly op is 17 he probably already kills zero calories monster... so drop those and get some caffeine or green tea extract..

15_cuts

Awards
Fix diet first but honestly op is 17 he probably already kills zero calories monster... so drop those and get some caffeine or green tea extract..
Gotta love those zero cal monsters ;)

TmacFlynn34

Awards
Try Intermittent Fasting (IF). Just look into on youtube (FastingTwins) and on google to help you out. All it is, is that you eat all of your calories in a 4,6 or 8 hour window then you fast until the next day. So let's say you start eating at noon and end at 6 then you don't eat until noon the next day.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
My diets really clean, aside from the odd time eating out with friends obviously, all good foods in my house barely eat any junk
Just because you say you're eating clean doesn't mean much bud. Are you tracking macros, hitting micros daily. Maneuvering you nutrient timing around etc??? Being that you're 17 strive to learn how to cut and bulk with no supps bud. Learn how to diet properly or else you will be spinning your wheels.

Try Intermittent Fasting (IF). Just look into on youtube (FastingTwins) and on google to help you out. All it is, is that you eat all of your calories in a 4,6 or 8 hour window then you fast until the next day. So let's say you start eating at noon and end at 6 then you don't eat until noon the next day.
This is more of a lifestyle or fad diet. No magic to this at all. A successful diet strategy is one that you can adhere to 100% so if this or 3, or 6 meals a days works than by all means do it, but don't for one min believe just because you are fasting that you are going to get leaner any faster lol.

15_cuts

Awards
Ive just been making sure i hit my protien and am in a surplus seeing as how im bulking, but yes when i cut obviously ill be tracking 100% of macros

On the fasting thing yeah no i would never do that i think its total BS...

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
cardio........youre 17 the only supps you be talking are

Fish oil
creatine
and a multi.

i know teens always want the biggest baddest weight gainer or protein. watch this... go to the store ok? at my local store i get chicken for 1.8 a lb. take that 54$ you earned and instead of buying protein buy a LB of chicken breast a day... instead of one or two scoops a day of powder and getting 40-45 grams of protein with a lb of chicken a day youll get 500+cals and just about 100grams of protein...pretty freaking sweet. that will hlep with you protein intake and chicken>>> shakes.

now cut all carbs that are refined or simple sugars ex candybars, and just all that nasty stuff. if you need carbs opt for rice or pasta with your chicken and hell even an apple has 22grams of carbs. youre too young in my book and too skinny to have to diet like that idiot said. just eat healthy why? because even if you look fluffy in the long run rihg tnow your test levels are HUGE use them to gain size then worry about your abs later to impress that girl in your 8th period class because bro..... high school relationships is a joke try bulking clean and good until like 20 then cut and boom college parties. ithink youd rather be big and lean then abs and no chest like a 12year old girl. im willin to help any time PM me if you got questions trust me i know alot about your age lets just say im verrrrrrry close to your age

15_cuts

Awards
cardio........youre 17 the only supps you be talking are

Fish oil
creatine
and a multi.

i know teens always want the biggest baddest weight gainer or protein. watch this... go to the store ok? at my local store i get chicken for 1.8 a lb. take that 54$ you earned and instead of buying protein buy a LB of chicken breast a day... instead of one or two scoops a day of powder and getting 40-45 grams of protein with a lb of chicken a day youll get 500+cals and just about 100grams of protein...pretty freaking sweet. that will hlep with you protein intake and chicken>>> shakes.

now cut all carbs that are refined or simple sugars ex candybars, and just all that nasty stuff. if you need carbs opt for rice or pasta with your chicken and hell even an apple has 22grams of carbs. youre too young in my book and too skinny to have to diet like that idiot said. just eat healthy why? because even if you look fluffy in the long run rihg tnow your test levels are HUGE use them to gain size then worry about your abs later to impress that girl in your 8th period class because bro..... high school relationships is a joke try bulking clean and good until like 20 then cut and boom college parties. ithink youd rather be big and lean then abs and no chest like a 12year old girl. im willin to help any time PM me if you got questions trust me i know alot about your age lets just say im verrrrrrry close to your age
Thanks for the advice bro, i eat a lot of chicken and other whole protien sources but i have about a scoop of protien powder per day usually post-workout just because its hard to be busting out chicken breasts in classes everyday to hit protien requirments haha. If i have more questions (i probably will) ill shoot them your way you seem pretty knowledgable and relatable

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
I think there are a couple items you could use to help you along. raspberry ketones HCA Chromium CLA PL-Carn and few others I cant remember off the top of my head.. nimbus reform would be a good choice for you because its non stim and fully dosed patented ingredients.
These are all good suggestions, you could also try 7-keto, green tea, green coffee bean or forskollin. Personally I'd just get a basic pre-workout to help increase the intensity of your workouts and learn more about diet and training. Read and learn as much as you can. Obtaining knowledge and then applying that knowledge is how you get Into shape. It's dedication to a lifestyle.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
My 16 year old cousin asked me what supplements he should be taking for football the other day. I responded with "lots of food," and he's like no seriously. I said, "no seriously, lots and lots of food."

I think that someone your age needs a good multi like Athletic Multi or Orange Triad, some Fish Oil, MAYBE some Creatine, and lots of food. Protean supplementation would be alright, but you don't need to bog yourself down until your twenties really.

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
My 16 year old cousin asked me what supplements he should be taking for football the other day. I responded with "lots of food," and he's like no seriously. I said, "no seriously, lots and lots of food."

I think that someone your age needs a good multi like Athletic Multi or Orange Triad, some Fish Oil, MAYBE some Creatine, and lots of food. Protean supplementation would be alright, but you don't need to bog yourself down until your twenties really.
i think a pre workout for the age of 16+ is ok like c4 something mild or the new jacked. nothing like the OG hyde i just finished or the OG maximizeV2 ;) i miss that stuff :( the intense isnt as good

15_cuts

Awards
i think a pre workout for the age of 16+ is ok like c4 something mild or the new jacked. nothing like the OG hyde i just finished or the OG maximizeV2 ;) i miss that stuff :( the intense isnt as good
Ive been hard on the pre workout since about the start of grade 10, huge regret nothing gets me going anymore

yungizzy

yungizzy

Awards
Eat like a king during day and last 2 meals cut out the carbs and replace them with veggies. Have purely protein and veggies. Drink a lot of water and you'll see results in 4 days no joke. If you really want to get lean then try to decrease high sodium foods because they give you that puffy, water retained look

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
this is not good advice. there is a reason there is a do not use under the age of 18 on the labels.
kids get hooked on this **** way too easily. NO STIMS until your 18 or older.

matt9339

matt9339

Awards
Doctors for years say that the average male doesn't stop growing until between 21-25. With that being said, vital organs are still maturing and growing. So I would air on the cautious side advising anyone under 18 to take these supplements. The only non harmful stuff I could see is maybe protein, some multi vitamins and maybe creatine. Just my opinion.

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
this is not good advice. there is a reason there is a do not use under the age of 18 on the labels.
lol right so its bad when a kid drinks coffee go tell that to every kid who studies for finals? no its because parents have no control over you after 18 and before that they think creatine is a steroid... they see a pre workout and they will freak wondering what it is.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I was a hard gainer at 16, so I don't have much cutting stupp experience as a teen, but I did get into running about 6 miles a night and finally had to just stop in order to keep from losing weight. Perhaps a nightly jog might get your metabolism fired up in the meantime, while you deciding which supps to take.

But be careful with artificial stuff. I'm seeing a lot of solid data that many zero-cal substitutes actually promote more fat gain that sucrose, and many dieters fall into that artificial sweetener trap looking for a way to cut cals.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Lmao...your prob a Mormon.
COFFEE IS THE DEVIL.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't worry about looking "fluffy" at 17. You're in your prime for growth right now. Eat big and train bigger. As the summer approaches if you're still worried about your extra fluff just up your cardio. HIIT sprints work wonders. I wouldn't waste your money on any supps at your age. Just eat clean and add in cardio where you see fit. Also consider dropping some carbs out of your diet and eat more lean meat and veggies.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I wouldn't worry about looking "fluffy" at 17. You're in your prime for growth right now. Eat big and train bigger. As the summer approaches if you're still worried about your extra fluff just up your cardio. HIIT sprints work wonders. I wouldn't waste your money on any supps at your age. Just eat clean and add in cardio where you see fit. Also consider dropping some carbs out of your diet and eat more lean meat and veggies.
I disagree with no supps at 17...a solid protein powder creatine and some other basics are good for someone that age to learn about supplementation and diet. And most 17 year olds can't just go buy lean meat and veggies for every day. Idk about you but when I was younger my mom would put the food on the table and I would eat it no questions asked. I needed "supplementation" to fill in the blanks of my diet hence the term supplement. A teen can almost benefit more greatly from protein powder than someone who makes their own meals every day. When your older there are no excuses for why your diet isn't on point. When you are younger 17-27 ish your test levels are through the roof and your set up to make some quality gains, why wast the best gaining years of your life?

EDIT: People are to caught up in telling kids no. There is to much broscience with age. Just because people told you no when you where that age doesn't mean you shouldn't look at the evidence that this stuff doesn't hurt teens if used correctly. Just needed to add that.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I disagree with no supps at 17...a solid protein powder creatine and some other basics are good for someone that age to learn about supplementation and diet. And most 17 year olds can't just go buy lean meat and veggies for every day. Idk about you but when I was younger my mom would put the food on the table and I would eat it no questions asked. I needed "supplementation" to fill in the blanks of my diet hence the term supplement. A teen can almost benefit more greatly from protein powder than someone who makes their own meals every day. When your older there are no excuses for why your diet isn't on point. When you are younger 17-27 ish your test levels are through the roof and your set up to make some quality gains, why wast the best gaining years of your life?

EDIT: People are to caught up in telling kids no. There is to much broscience with age. Just because people told you no when you where that age doesn't mean you shouldn't look at the evidence that this stuff doesn't hurt teens if used correctly. Just needed to add that.
I agree. I started supping young, about 14yo not long after I started lifting. I was taking desiccated liver and brewers yeast by the handful, just like Arnold said he did, lol. Lysine and TwinLabs BCAAs, mixing raw eggs in orange juice, stuff like that. I was only 155lbs and wanted to make varsity and nobody was gonna stop me! But that's how you learn, starting young.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was a hard gainer at 16, so I don't have much cutting stupp experience as a teen, but I did get into running about 6 miles a night and finally had to just stop in order to keep from losing weight. Perhaps a nightly jog might get your metabolism fired up in the meantime, while you deciding which supps to take.

But be careful with artificial stuff. I'm seeing a lot of solid data that many zero-cal substitutes actually promote more fat gain that sucrose, and many dieters fall into that artificial sweetener trap looking for a way to cut cals.
Ever try a flavorless carb powder. Graaaaa oooooosssseee. Lol. It's unfortunate. But is rather drop the food dyes first

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I agree. I started supping young, about 14yo not long after I started lifting. I was taking desiccated liver and brewers yeast by the handful, just like Arnold said he did, lol. Lysine and TwinLabs BCAAs, mixing raw eggs in orange juice, stuff like that. I was only 155lbs and wanted to make varsity and nobody was gonna stop me! But that's how you learn, starting young.
Ya man iv been supplementing sense 14 also. I'm pretty sure I got sick from the raw egg mango smoothies I would make;) I just wanted to be the biggest baddest muthafuka in that school lol you have what 80-100 years to live? You need to start young to accomplish long term goals. I did so much training and research on diet and supplements that my lifting programs would get me 5 times the results as my weight training coaches programs. There is no one size fits all and you need to start young to make mistakes and figure out what works for you personally. Thanks for the rep too brother!

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Ever try a flavorless carb powder. Graaaaa oooooosssseee. Lol. It's unfortunate. But is rather drop the food dyes first
Oh man, tell me about it. I can't even find a protein powder without Ace-K or a pre-w/o without a ton of red 40. I guess I could chug unflavored Perfect Isopure all day and not worry about it, but it's twice the price of CytoSport or Dymatize!

I have an idea man. You should introduce an awesome new powder product that covers these bases: tastes great, has a practical ratio of fast and slow digesting proteins, and no artificial crap. You put it together how you want it and choose the flavors, and I'll help you finish the formulation using natural dyes and healthy low-cal sweeteners. ;) It can be done!

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Ya man iv been supplementing sense 14 also. I'm pretty sure I got sick from the raw egg mango smoothies I would make;) I just wanted to be the biggest baddest muthafuka in that school lol you have what 80-100 years to live? You need to start young to accomplish long term goals. I did so much training and research on diet and supplements that my lifting programs would get me 5 times the results as my weight training coaches programs. There is no one size fits all and you need to start young to make mistakes and figure out what works for you personally. Thanks for the rep too brother!
Yes, very true my friend. The best are the best because they were compelled to do what they do from a young age. Nobody has to be impetuous or make reckless choices when they're young, but you don't live twice either.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Yes, very true my friend. The best are the best because they were compelled to do what they do from a young age. Nobody has to be impetuous or make reckless choices when they're young, but you don't live twice either.
Exactly. I am in no way advocating for a 15 yo to start an sd cycle or to hurt themselves. I am however saying that to achieve a certain level you have to understand yourself and how your body reacts to certain training styles and supplements from a young age.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Exactly. I am in no way advocating for a 15 yo to start an sd cycle or to hurt themselves. I am however saying that to achieve a certain level you have to understand yourself and how your body reacts to certain training styles and supplements from a young age.
Yeah, I don't advocate it either, but I admit I started when I was 16. I actually got my stuff a few weeks before I turned 16, but promised myself I'd wait. So the day after my birthday I started! I remember being all proud of myself, for being responsible enough to wait til I was "old enough". :p

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Yeah, I don't advocate it either, but I admit I started when I was 16. I actually got my stuff a few weeks before I turned 16, but promised myself I'd wait. So the day after my birthday I started! I remember being all proud of myself, for being responsible enough to wait til I was "old enough". :p
I'm sooo much more mature...started at 17...well damn....that's out there now lol I started on my 17th bday (even pre loaded cycle assist 10 days earlier if I remember right haha). I also felt the proud feeling your talking about ;) I'm fine now tests prove it to, how did it work out for you? I have a feeling ALOT more people on here started earlier than they let on...

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I'm sooo much more mature...started at 17...well damn....that's out there now lol I started on my 17th bday (even pre loaded cycle assist 10 days earlier if I remember right haha). I also felt the proud feeling your talking about ;) I'm fine now tests prove it to, how did it work out for you? I have a feeling ALOT more people on here started earlier than they let on...
Sounds like my story alright! Glad you stepped out of the closet too. lol

I was super conservative, because I was scared a little bit, but I wasn't stupid and I wasn't a puss either. It was my freakin' life and I could make my own mistakes. I had spent countless hours in the library and all that getting ready, and I knew that was my only shot at first string. I decided to pulse, with a taper at the end, but I guess that was more of an 80's thing. It worked great though. I only gained 10lbs, but that was incredible for me and it all went smooth. But then I got greedy on the next one, and was shut down for about 16 months. The boys finally came home but it scared me straight after that. I've had multiple docs since then and praise god I'm still healthy. I would do a lot of things different if I could, but I must say that it's my experiences and even my mistakes that have enlightened me the most, so I can't advocate one way or the other. Every man must choose for himself what is right, because it's his life to live.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established

I was referring more to the concept of fat burning supplements. At 17 its typical to be using creatine and a good whey protein, I wasn't saying that. But in terms of stims and fat burners, especially at that age, he should save his money and try to solve his body fat issue with proper cardio and diet. You raise a great point though. Age 17 is a great time to start taking the basic supps since its a prime age for growth.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I was referring more to the concept of fat burning supplements. At 17 its typical to be using creatine and a good whey protein, I wasn't saying that. But in terms of stims and fat burners, especially at that age, he should save his money and try to solve his body fat issue with proper cardio and diet. You raise a great point though. Age 17 is a great time to start taking the basic supps since its a prime age for growth.
Oh ok, thanks for clearing that up man. Fat burner prob don't need to be used but with stims think about it..he's prob downing 500mg a caffeine a day anyway (rock stars coffee ect.) I know I used pre workout at that age! But I used it very responsibly just like every supplement. Me and my friends would actually CYLE pre workout! Hahah that way we didn't get used to it and it would hit us hard. It depends on the kid honestly. With the amount of research I had done I would have considered myself fairly knowledgable even at that young age. I have just built it from there and I'm glad I did. But you also make very good points here man, lets agree to somewhat disagree ;) because we agree on a lot of it it sounds like! Lol

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Sounds like my story alright! Glad you stepped out of the closet too. lol

I was super conservative, because I was scared a little bit, but I wasn't stupid and I wasn't a puss either. It was my freakin' life and I could make my own mistakes. I had spent countless hours in the library and all that getting ready, and I knew that was my only shot at first string. I decided to pulse, with a taper at the end, but I guess that was more of an 80's thing. It worked great though. I only gained 10lbs, but that was incredible for me and it all went smooth. But then I got greedy on the next one, and was shut down for about 16 months. The boys finally came home but it scared me straight after that. I've had multiple docs since then and praise god I'm still healthy. I would do a lot of things different if I could, but I must say that it's my experiences and even my mistakes that have enlightened me the most, so I can't advocate one way or the other. Every man must choose for himself what is right, because it's his life to live.
My thoughts exactly, even at a young age you have the opportunity to make a lot of choices that will teach you different lessons to create the person you want to be. And Jeez man 16 months?? What did you run your first and second? I never had any issues on the outside as far as I can remember. (my endocrine system was prob screaming though)

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
My thoughts exactly, even at a young age you have the opportunity to make a lot of choices that will teach you different lessons to create the person you want to be. And Jeez man 16 months?? What did you run your first and second? I never had any issues on the outside as far as I can remember. (my endocrine system was prob screaming though)
dbol first, m-test second. MT is one of the worst, if not THE worst as far as shutdown. But like I said, that was high school days and you couldn't go to GNC and get good OTC stuff like you can now. I survived though, learned a lot, got a doc, and no sequela as far as I can determine.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
dbol first, m-test second. MT is one of the worst, if not THE worst as far as shutdown. But like I said, that was high school days and you couldn't go to GNC and get good OTC stuff like you can now. I survived though, learned a lot, got a doc, and no sequela as far as I can determine.
Now I get the 16 month shut down. You used a serm though, right? I may have started early but I did everything perfect.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Now I get the 16 month shut down. You used a serm though, right? I may have started early but I did everything perfect.
Used a SERM? I still don't think you understand. I'm an old dude, this was back in the late 1980s. You just couldn't hit your endo up for a SERM, and the general practitioner who had been seeing you since you were 10 wasn't gonna help. There wasn't even an internet. Now I did have a commador-64 with a kickazz 36baud modem, lol, and there were "bulletin boards" where you could talk to other lifters about where to find things. But there were no websites, no RC market, not even decent over the counter AIs like today. If you wanted to cycle, you had to run a pyramid taper and pulsing was essential with no PCT. 2-3wks tops, that's all you could really get away with.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Used a SERM? I still don't think you understand. I'm an old dude, this was back in the late 1980s. You just couldn't hit your endo up for a SERM, and the general practitioner who had been seeing you since you were 10 wasn't gonna help. There wasn't even an internet. Now I did have a commador-64 with a kickazz 36baud modem, lol, and there were "bulletin boards" where you could talk to other lifters about where to find things. But there were no websites, no RC market, not even decent over the counter AIs like today. If you wanted to cycle, you had to run a pyramid taper and pulsing was essential with no PCT. 2-3wks tops, that's all you could really get away with.
That's interesting man! I am young enough I have always been able to get a serm. It's interesting hearing from someone older than me. We are totally stealing this kids thread haha I love hearing from the old school gear users! Have you kept running cycles ever sense you started in the 80s?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Agree to agree man! At 17 I was all about energy drinks and pre workouts too haha. But as far as ephedrine or clen he should definitely hold off for cutting, and DEFINITELY hold off on ph's haha. Those are some crazy stories dude! Its crazy that everyone has access to all this good info and yet you still read horror stories of people running gear without the right support. Its a shame

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Agree to agree man! At 17 I was all about energy drinks and pre workouts too haha. But as far as ephedrine or clen he should definitely hold off for cutting, and DEFINITELY hold off on ph's haha. Those are some crazy stories dude! Its crazy that everyone has access to all this good info and yet you still read horror stories of people running gear without the right support. Its a shame
I agree. Clen can be very dangerous to all ages. It's not just teens. And my main concern with ages 16-20 on PH is that %1 of them do it right. Myself an DR. D are both fine because we did research and took proper precautions (he pulsed, I use a serm) and if its an oral you take cycle support. Obviously it can mess with a teens endocrine system to. But to me it's all about research and then picking your poison. It's very possible to be on steroids from age 16 and end up just fine (you just have to do things right) but then again it changes person to person. This is just my opinion and experience though. I think PH are a great thing and its sad people abuse them and get them outlawed.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. Just out of curiousity, what ph's have you used? I'm not looking to hijack this thread but i'd be curious to see what you've taken and how you responded. I've looked a lot into running h-drol with a proper pct and cycle support, but i'd be interested in hearing what you have to say. pm me if you'd like. thanks man!

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Agreed. Just out of curiousity, what ph's have you used? I'm not looking to hijack this thread but i'd be curious to see what you've taken and how you responded. I've looked a lot into running h-drol with a proper pct and cycle support, but i'd be interested in hearing what you have to say. pm me if you'd like. thanks man!
Many. I will pm you so this kid can have his thread back ;)