Clen dosage help

MjR

Awards
Hey just needed some help on liquid clen dosage. I got 150mcg/30ml.
I'm starting my first cycle.
I was going to do 20/20/20/40/40 etc but my source I got it off said 1ml a day? Confused. Please help.
Female
27yrs
63kg

Thatguy_603

Awards
Hey just needed some help on liquid clen dosage. I got 150mcg/30ml.
I'm starting my first cycle.
I was going to do 20/20/20/40/40 etc but my source I got it off said 1ml a day? Confused. Please help.
Female
27yrs
63kg
Start low then work ur way up. 2weeks on 2weeks off. Ran it once an that was how I did it. Don't start at 1ml. Start low. Is it 150mcg/ml?? A good start point would be around 25mcg-50mcg depending on ur stim tolerance.. Someone else may chime in with more knowledge.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
40-60 mcg since you're a female

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
omg could u imagine dosing 150mcgs right outta the gate?? lol that (for me) would turn out to be a very bad deal.

Thatguy_603

Awards
omg could u imagine dosing 150mcgs right outta the gate?? lol that (for me) would turn out to be a very bad deal.
Lol ya that wouldn't of been good.. Whoever told her to start with 1ml should be slapped..

Go with geekpoop's dosing.

MjR

Awards
Thanks guys. Started yesterday feeling good. Bit shaky but nothing extreme

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. Started yesterday feeling good. Bit shaky but nothing extreme
keep it at whatever dose you started, and bump it up 20mcg in 3-5 days. keep going at that rate.. shakes n **** will wear off than bump the dose to about 120-160. not any higher tho. 160 is pretty dang high! you'll prolly top out at 100/120