From bulking to cutting

Qonix

Qonix

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys, I like to plan my **** in advance so here's the deal.

In a couple months I want to start my cutting. IDK yet if will be long or short, everything will depend by my body fat at the end of this bulking phase (don't want go over 10-11%).
My goal is be to drop 2-3% of bf. Will run ECY stack, which works great on me.

I'm currently slowly bulking raising by 200kcal every time I hit a "stuck point" (usually every 2 weeks) and I'm almost gaining no fat. Should I do the same reverse thing once I'll start my cut (I want to minimize the muscle loss)? Should I run since the first day the ECY stack?

Thanks

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys, I like to plan my **** in advance so here's the deal.

In a couple months I want to start my cutting. IDK yet if will be long or short, everything will depend by my body fat at the end of this bulking phase (don't want go over 10-11%).
My goal is be to drop 2-3% of bf. Will run ECY stack, which works great on me.

I'm currently slowly bulking raising by 200kcal every time I hit a "stuck point" (usually every 2 weeks) and I'm almost gaining no fat. Should I do the same reverse thing once I'll start my cut (I want to minimize the muscle loss)? Should I run since the first day the ECY stack?

Thanks
I guess you can do that, it'll really be a personal preference.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm currently slowly bulking raising by 200kcal every time I hit a "stuck point" (usually every 2 weeks) and I'm almost gaining no fat. Should I do the same reverse thing once I'll start my cut (I want to minimize the muscle loss)?
Sounds good to me

If minimizing muscle loss is a concern maybe throw in some Alphamine as the HICA should help you in that regard

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Which are the benefits? I mean for this alphamine+ECY

About forskolin no chance for me to get it in europe
Absolutely you can f-95 is available in the UK. Been using our for the last 6 weeks.