From bulking to cutting

  1. From bulking to cutting


    Hi guys, I like to plan my **** in advance so here's the deal.

    In a couple months I want to start my cutting. IDK yet if will be long or short, everything will depend by my body fat at the end of this bulking phase (don't want go over 10-11%).
    My goal is be to drop 2-3% of bf. Will run ECY stack, which works great on me.

    I'm currently slowly bulking raising by 200kcal every time I hit a "stuck point" (usually every 2 weeks) and I'm almost gaining no fat. Should I do the same reverse thing once I'll start my cut (I want to minimize the muscle loss)? Should I run since the first day the ECY stack?

    Thanks


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Qonix View Post
    Hi guys, I like to plan my **** in advance so here's the deal.

    In a couple months I want to start my cutting. IDK yet if will be long or short, everything will depend by my body fat at the end of this bulking phase (don't want go over 10-11%).
    My goal is be to drop 2-3% of bf. Will run ECY stack, which works great on me.

    I'm currently slowly bulking raising by 200kcal every time I hit a "stuck point" (usually every 2 weeks) and I'm almost gaining no fat. Should I do the same reverse thing once I'll start my cut (I want to minimize the muscle loss)? Should I run since the first day the ECY stack?

    Thanks
    I guess you can do that, it'll really be a personal preference.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Qonix View Post
    I'm currently slowly bulking raising by 200kcal every time I hit a "stuck point" (usually every 2 weeks) and I'm almost gaining no fat. Should I do the same reverse thing once I'll start my cut (I want to minimize the muscle loss)?
    Sounds good to me

    If minimizing muscle loss is a concern maybe throw in some Alphamine as the HICA should help you in that regard
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Sounds good to me

    If minimizing muscle loss is a concern maybe throw in some Alphamine as the HICA should help you in that regard
    isn't that just a thermogenic?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Qonix View Post
    isn't that just a thermogenic?
    MUCH More buddy. I will always recommend it.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Qonix View Post
    isn't that just a thermogenic?
    Alphamine+Forskolin 95= one heck of a cutting stack!!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by NattyForLife View Post
    Alphamine+Forskolin 95= one heck of a cutting stack!!
    Which are the benefits? I mean for this alphamine+ECY

    About forskolin no chance for me to get it in europe

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Qonix View Post
    isn't that just a thermogenic?
    With regards to what HICA does see - HICA as an anticatabolic agent
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Qonix View Post
    Which are the benefits? I mean for this alphamine+ECY

    About forskolin no chance for me to get it in europe
    Absolutely you can f-95 is available in the UK. Been using our for the last 6 weeks.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Advice on transition from bulking to cutting
    By FsAxis92 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-04-2013, 07:48 AM
  2. from bulking to cutting
    By Santee in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-11-2011, 06:19 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-02-2009, 01:20 AM
  4. Changing from bulk to cut during cycle?
    By ArnoldIsMyIdol in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-30-2006, 01:42 PM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-21-2005, 03:17 PM
Log in
Log in