I need supplements for cutting

raal

Banned
Awards
any recommendations im got eca what else will I need to cut this fat fast
(before any tell me my diet needs 2 b in check it is my calories reduced I train hard 4-5 times a week I good decent I cheat every 7-10 days) I just want suggestions supplements to burn fat

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
any recommendations im got eca what else will I need to cut this fat fast
(before any tell me my diet needs 2 b in check it is my calories reduced I train hard 4-5 times a week I good decent I cheat every 7-10 days) I just want suggestions supplements to burn fat
I mean we should have a general outline if diet and macros anyway to further assist you as we'll as body fat

But I'd go;

Norcodrene
Adipose Annihilation v2
Alpha T2 (optional)

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
any recommendations im got eca what else will I need to cut this fat fast (before any tell me my diet needs 2 b in check it is my calories reduced I train hard 4-5 times a week I good decent I cheat every 7-10 days) I just want suggestions supplements to burn fat
Sorry dood but fat doesn't go away "fast"

If you can't or don't know how to drop bf without supps than you are just wasting time and money.

What do your macros look like? What are your maintenance cals etc etc?

raal

Banned
Awards

If you can't or don't know how to drop bf without supps than you are just wasting time and money.

What do your macros look like? What are your maintenance cals etc etc?
my macros
p 195
f 65
c 146
my maintenance is 2500 I get between 2000-2200 a day with cardio between 300-500

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I mean we should have a general outline if diet and macros anyway to further assist you as we'll as body fat

But I'd go;

Norcodrene
Adipose Annihilation v2
Alpha T2 (optional)
Solid suggestion. Only think I would add to that is some forskolin-95 ;)

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
You want non-stimulant additions like TT-33 and Forskolin-95 to add to an EC stack.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Tt-33 works great for me.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
norcodrene looks awesome...
reform is killer
and as said already tt-33 for 30 on 30 off is good stuff
forsk95 2 thumbs up
PLCaR
LX or reduce XT for cortisol control is helpful

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

You could also say you are wasting your money on supplements if you can burn fat without them. Or you could just ask why purchase "fat burners" if you can burn just as much fat with diet and exercise alone.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
I have some samples I have to blow through, good looking product
Indeed it is buddy. I'd love to hear your thoughts when you burn through them :)

You could also say you are wasting your money on supplements if you can burn fat without them. Or you could just ask why purchase "fat burners" if you can burn just as much fat with diet and exercise alone.
My point was obviously some can be very useful tools aiding in fat loss accompanied by a sound diet, however if you cannot burn fat or lose weight without said supplement then yes you are wasting money and time.

They are tools not band aids or shortcuts for a half assed nutritional proticol.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My point was obviously some can be very useful tools aiding in fat loss accompanied by a sound diet, however if you cannot burn fat or lose weight without said supplement then yes you are wasting money and time.

They are tools not band aids or shortcuts for a half assed nutritional proticol.
Truth! I've found burners help me to lose that extra bit when needed, but ya definitely gotta be working hard and eating well also. Love pro xanathine by the way

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Truth! I've found burners help me to lose that extra bit when needed, but ya definitely gotta be working hard and eating well also. Love pro xanathine by the way
Yeaaaa

EBF was started for a few reasons

My diabetic uncle, hence recompadrol and adipose annihilation

And my appetite.

My products allow a lot of damage control and slight weight loss without caloric deficit

Wait till the new burner I'm working on comes out

Aav2 re formulation is also a GDA different then burn 24 tho but more like defuse. I'd say a combo of the 2

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Ive only used supps like Dexaprine and TT-33 to help with burning fat during contest prep as I get close to stage. Supplements honestly wont do jack for you if cant even loose fat without them.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive only used supps like Dexaprine and TT-33 to help with burning fat during contest prep as I get close to stage. Supplements honestly wont do jack for you if cant even loose fat without them.
I liked dex. I have the XR. The star for me in that formula is the isopropyl octopamine.

One product I really loved is old school from nutrabolics

Hemodrene. And their vitabolic. Anabolic window is ****ing bananas and waxybolicnis just bad ass.

Used to have a sick insulin mimicker insulean k and amino product growth factor.

And I duno why I just brought up all that stuff but I been feeling a tad old school lately with using products from way back when.

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
Diet once you get that down try level ii it has some great reviews and has been giving people results and remember no matter what you do diet and hydration are key :rambo:

use2Bfat

use2Bfat

Awards
I was taking creatine on my cut but I stopped taking protein, lost a pound a day easy. So I don't think creatine effects your weight as much as what people say especially if you cut water right before a competition.

inmylife34

Awards
Coke , speed or meth ... Or a joking a side research there little cousin eca

justhealth

Awards
Hello Raal,

Dyma-Burn Xtreme
BPI Sports RoxyLean

These supplements help you for cutting weight without losing strength.

karenduff

karenduff

Awards
I think Norcodrene is a good choice!