Decent fat burning stack?

Mellow33

Awards
Im looking to shred up for summer and my nutrition and trainings dialed in. I'm currently lifting 3-4 days a week upper/lower/upper/lower. (Work 84 hours a week on the rigs).

I've been on ec for awhile and have had great results and recently added in abliderate advanced. I'm looking for the best possible stack I can be to see some better results. Price is no issue.

I was looking at adding in at2 with ec and aa.
Would that be beneficial, or is there any other supplements I should add in?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im looking to shred up for summer and my nutrition and trainings dialed in. I'm currently lifting 3-4 days a week upper/lower/upper/lower. (Work 84 hours a week on the rigs).

I've been on ec for awhile and have had great results and recently added in abliderate advanced. I'm looking for the best possible stack I can be to see some better results. Price is no issue.

I was looking at adding in at2 with ec and aa.
Would that be beneficial, or is there any other supplements I should add in?
Norcodrene with alpha t2 and adipose annihilation v2 Carries so many different angles for fat loss it's absurd.

And I'm sure with Nutraplanet price point will be more then solid. Add in some forskolin95 and your 100% set.

Mellow33

Awards
Norcodrene with alpha t2 and adipose annihilation v2 Carries so many different angles for fat loss it's absurd.

And I'm sure with Nutraplanet price point will be more then solid. Add in some forskolin95 and your 100% set.
So running all those with ec would be that effective?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So running all those with ec would be that effective?
Wouldn't need the Caffeine it's in the norco

As far as ephedrine, if you decide to add it 12.5mg with first 2 doses if norco. And keep it there be safe.

Mellow33

Awards
Wouldn't need the Caffeine it's in the norco

As far as ephedrine, if you decide to add it 12.5mg with first 2 doses if norco. And keep it there be safe.
Good deal I'm only doing two doses a day anyways. I haven't read into those products get but would I still be able to run aa eventually switching to eviscerate for skin tightening? No cortisol suppression in those products?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good deal I'm only doing two doses a day anyways. I haven't read into those products get but would I still be able to run aa eventually switching to eviscerate for skin tightening? No cortisol suppression in those products?
Don't want to reduce cortisol too much as it plays a role in lipolysis. Ginkgo in aav2 may aid in stress induced cortisol rise

I'd start with evoscerate, end with ablidersye advanced

Mellow33

Awards
Don't want to reduce cortisol too much as it plays a role in lipolysis. Ginkgo in aav2 may aid in stress induced cortisol rise

I'd start with evoscerate, end with ablidersye advanced
Alright thanks a ton! I think I'll go ahead and pick up everything for that stack and finish out my bottle of aa with ec then start that! Once again thanks I highly appreciate the fast response!!

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright thanks a ton! I think I'll go ahead and pick up everything for that stack and finish out my bottle of aa with ec then start that! Once again thanks I highly appreciate the fast response!!
No problem man! Toss up a log if you want, I know a lot of people are going to be running that stack

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Forskolin might be a nice add, you could look at TT-33 as well for a non-stim thyroidal.

Mikeyjd

Mikeyjd

Awards
No problem man! Toss up a log if you want, I know a lot of people are going to be running that stack
Recompadrol for high carb meals! ;)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

BOOM!

Fat destroyed!!!

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Norcodrene with alpha t2 and adipose annihilation v2 Carries so many different angles for fat loss it's absurd. And I'm sure with Nutraplanet price point will be more then solid. Add in some forskolin95 and your 100% set.
That's a gorgeous stack. Norco looks interesting I see you fellas buzzing about it in that thread.

Mellow33

Awards
Okay fellas. I just did get hired on as a permanent at my job(rigs) so they start random drug tests. I'm gonna have to drop the ec but I haven't really looked into the recommendations you've made and haven't seen the label yet.

Gonna use aav2, norco, and either at2 or burn 24.

I shouldn't have to worry about any false positives on a drug test with those should
I?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay fellas. I just did get hired on as a permanent at my job(rigs) so they start random drug tests. I'm gonna have to drop the ec but I haven't really looked into the recommendations you've made and haven't seen the label yet.

Gonna use aav2, norco, and either at2 or burn 24.

I shouldn't have to worry about any false positives on a drug test with those should
I?
Use at2

Burn 24 is like a fat burning GDA so use that before meals.

You should be ok on all the aforementioned products.

I'm pretty sure higenamine (beta 2 agonist) won't cause any problems.

I know when I took a drug test I dropped all beta agonists. But I'm not sure I can really only speak for aav2 in this regard

Mellow33

Awards
Use at2

Burn 24 is like a fat burning GDA so use that before meals.

You should be ok on all the aforementioned products.

I'm pretty sure higenamine (beta 2 agonist) won't cause any problems.

I know when I took a drug test I dropped all beta agonists. But I'm not sure I can really only speak for aav2 in this regard
I'll just stick with aav2, norco, and at2. Just have a little bit of that stubborn lower stomach fat.

And at2 being a thyroid booster won't effect me negatively being 19 years old will it?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll just stick with aav2, norco, and at2. Just have a little bit of that stubborn lower stomach fat.

And at2 being a thyroid booster won't effect me negatively being 19 years old will it?
It enhanced natural output. Should be OK.

You'll absolutely love the stack man

13bret

13bret

Awards
EC(been go to for 20years for a reason) and cardio, lots of cardio. Rest 20-30sec between sets.

13bret

13bret

Awards
If you don't put in the work, the pills you take don't mean ****.

Mellow33

Awards
If you don't put in the work, the pills you take don't mean ****.
I know I know! I was a former fatty In football weighing 240 and I'm down to 170 trying to get the little bit of stubborn fat I have left off. I've done ec for awhile but I landed a new job that does random drug tests with no exceptions on it. So ec is a no go

HIM

HIM

Awards
FWIW I ran an alphamine, at2, forskoline95 combo and dropped from 195 down to 167(my old boxing weight) in about 3-4 months. Granted I also ate super clean all but two days that entire time and busted my ass hitting weights. I started with the alphamine and after my first cycle was over I started the at2 and forskoline 95 combo. Then ran another alphamine cycle starting in the second half of the at2/forskoline cycle. I'm sure the advice you were given is sound I just figured I'd share my recent experience.

If you go with forskolin caps make sure you get them all the way down when you take them. On two separate occasions I got them stuck in the back of my throat and ended up burping the powder out of my nose. Gnarly gross lol

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FWIW I ran an alphamine, at2, forskoline95 combo and dropped from 195 down to 167(my old boxing weight) in about 3-4 months. Granted I also ate super clean all but two days that entire time and busted my ass hitting weights. I started with the alphamine and after my first cycle was over I started the at2 and forskoline 95 combo. Then ran another alphamine cycle starting in the second half of the at2/forskoline cycle.
Thanks for the feedback

Mellow33

Awards
FWIW I ran an alphamine, at2, forskoline95 combo and dropped from 195 down to 167(my old boxing weight) in about 3-4 months. Granted I also ate super clean all but two days that entire time and busted my ass hitting weights. I started with the alphamine and after my first cycle was over I started the at2 and forskoline 95 combo. Then ran another alphamine cycle starting in the second half of the at2/forskoline cycle. I'm sure the advice you were given is sound I just figured I'd share my recent experience.

If you go with forskolin caps make sure you get them all the way down when you take them. On two separate occasions I got them stuck in the back of my throat and ended up burping the powder out of my nose. Gnarly gross lol
I'm going with the at2, aav2, and norcodrene for now. I'm gonna pass off on the forskolin for now but I may end up adding it in later down the road. Thanks for your input though I appreciate it brother!

Mellow33

Awards
Post up your diet and when you train we can figure out a plan
Currently I lift Monday, Wednesday, Friday.
Chest/shoulders/tris
Biceps/bis
Legs

Cardio after each lift

Diet is 2,000 calories carb cycling with high carb days on my lifting days. Protein is always high and high fat on my low carb days. I work 5-5 7 days a week so getting out for morning cardio is hard but I'm gonna start adding a day of cardio on an empty stomach

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Currently I lift Monday, Wednesday, Friday.
Chest/shoulders/tris
Biceps/bis
Legs

Cardio after each lift

Diet is 2,000 calories carb cycling with high carb days on my lifting days. Protein is always high and high fat on my low carb days. I work 5-5 7 days a week so getting out for morning cardio is hard but I'm gonna start adding a day of cardio on an empty stomach
Can you list it more similar to this structure

Meal 1 7 am
Workout 830 am
Meal 2 post workout 10 am
Meal 3 ......

Along with general macros at that meal so I ca get a better handle on it

Mellow33

Awards
Can you list it more similar to this structure

Meal 1 7 am
Workout 830 am
Meal 2 post workout 10 am
Meal 3 ......

Along with general macros at that meal so I ca get a better handle on it
Usually

3:30am I have oats for breakfast with a shake
Usually 50-60 grams carbs and 25g protein

Meal 2 6-7am
Chicken breast 40-50g protein with carbs from broccoli

Meal 3 10:30am chicken breast with carbs from broccoli

Meal 4 1pm chicken breast 40-50g protein and carbs from broccoli
Meal 5 pre workout 4-4:30pm( carbs on lifting days fats on off days) usually sweet potato with 50grams carbs and a shake with 25g protein

Workout start usually between 6-6:30 depending what time I get off work

Post workout two scoops whey 50g protein

Then I get my fats from almonds or peanut butter when I get home afterwords 50-60g fats

That's what my schedule usually looks like