Belly flab loss

Parish0852

Parish0852

Awards
I've lost close to 35 pounds of fat in the past 4 months. Love my results and everything, but not completely satisfied at my body figure. My belly itself isn't big, at all. but I have lose skin, not a lot but enough to make me uncomfortable. It's kinda like a miniature muffin top. How can I lose this? my diet is great, little junk food, lots of protein. I know cardio well help but do ya'll think working my core will help at least flatten it a little? Please hell guys. P.S. I'm training hard with gear. (If that info is needed)

ecto84

ecto84

Awards
The skin should tighten in time, 4 months is not enough... but if its really excessive I believe the only way to get rid of it is plastic surgery.

Parish0852

Parish0852

Awards
The skin should tighten in time, 4 months is not enough... but if its really excessive I believe the only way to get rid of it is plastic surgery.
would working abs make it better or actually worse?

ecto84

ecto84

Awards
As far as I know, targeted fat loss has very few, if any results. But working out the abs will make them bigger in time, maybe big enough to tighten the skin (fill the empty space that was once fat) .

Parish0852

Parish0852

Awards
As far as I know, targeted fat loss has very few, if any results. But working out the abs will make them bigger in time, maybe big enough to tighten the skin (fill the empty space that was once fat) .
yeah I don't believe in targeting fat loss, but possibly shaping it

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First off, congrats on the weight loss! Couldn't hurt to target the abs a bit more to tighten up but you already know you can't target fat loss. 4 months is a pretty short time period, if you stay where you're at the loose skin should hopefully tighten up.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
the biggest thing is remaining consistant.. also you say muffin top... maybe your just still too fat. maybe its not even lose skin yet your seeing. 35 pounds is awesome but if you need to lose 60 you might not see the shape your after until u get closer to that goal. what are your stats?
weight
height
TDEE
training split

funkelcharles

Awards
Hi All,

Losing fat on belly its very difficult .. Keep it up Dude

Mikeyjd

Mikeyjd

Awards
The lower ab fat didn't really come off for me till 12% bf. Give the skin time to rebound. Build the muscle up to compensate.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
I would say keep at it. 35# is a nice amount of weight loss.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
moneyNmuscles

moneyNmuscles

Awards
Post a picture and at what % BF are you? The fat in my tire area goes last when I'm really leaning down...