Cutting stack for women?

keithgeiling

keithgeiling

Awards
  • Established
So my wife is in hunt for new fat burner/ stack combo? She has good eating habits (although too low of cals sometimes) and hits gym 3 to 5 days a week and she will start buckling down harder in a few weeks after her job gets back to routine. She is 5 foot and runs about 115 lbs and is looking to hit about 108 while having good body composition. She does a mix of weight training and cardio now we were just wondering a good stack to help her along with the journey.. She is pretty stim tolerant and we were wondering if some good stack combos out there that you guys or ladies could comment about?

WMD

WMD

Awards
My wife is in the same boat except she is 5'4" and 135ish she is wanting to drop to the low 120's. I just started looking as well so will be keeping an eye on this thread and if we come across anything will for sure post it up....Good Luck!

keithgeiling

keithgeiling

Awards
  • Established
My wife is in the same boat except she is 5'4" and 135ish she is wanting to drop to the low 120's. I just started looking as well so will be keeping an eye on this thread and if we come across anything will for sure post it up....Good Luck!
Cool... I will do the same..

WMD

WMD

Awards
Check out Dexaprine xr and TT-33 they are looking very promising...

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Aav2
Alphamine
Recompadrol

keithgeiling

keithgeiling

Awards
  • Established
Check out Dexaprine xr and TT-33 they are looking very promising...
A lot of guys swear by Dexaprin but I haven't looked into tt 33?? I will have to check out..

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
TT-33 is a nice option for non-stim, and as mentioned before it is very advantageous to run it with Dexaprine XR. My wife has used Dexaprine XR she prefers a half cap of it as she isn't very stim resistant. I haven't had her use TT-33 yet though, but if she decides to run another cut I might have her do it then.

ECA is great also, and imo actually better. It is just that some people can't handle Ephedrine very well. Especially small people, like my wife.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Check out PX Black. It's a lower stim fat burner but provides amazing appetite suppression and thermogenic effects.

Unlike the higher stim fat burners out there this is a lot more smooth and consistent with no crash, and provides a nice feeling of well being.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
My girlfriend for every competition will use Dexaprine and TT-33. She is 5'2" and competes in womens physique, needless to say she loves it.

Though start with 1/2 pill for dexaprine to start. Can be pretty strong with a full pill.

WMD

WMD

Awards
Thanks for this thread and thanks for all the input. I pulled the trigger on Dexaprine and TT-33 hell I ordered enough for myself as well. I was gearing up to run a M-Sten cycle but with all the research I just did on these couldn't help it now I am going to bridge a Dexaprine TT-33 run into the M-Sten Cycle...

keithgeiling

keithgeiling

Awards
  • Established
I have Dexaprine on order.. Looks like i will have to get some tt-33 to stack for the wifey..

Deak007

Deak007

Awards
Prime Nutrition - Fat Loss + Yohimbe + Water Loss..

Great stack!

abofar99

abofar99

Awards
Thanks for this thread and thanks for all the input. I pulled the trigger on Dexaprine and TT-33 hell I ordered enough for myself as well. I was gearing up to run a M-Sten cycle but with all the research I just did on these couldn't help it now I am going to bridge a Dexaprine TT-33 run into the M-Sten Cycle...
Where did you purchase the Dexaprine and TT-33? I'm interested in this for myself. I'm 5'4" and 119.

Thank you!

WMD

WMD

Awards
Might be on to something here first week have dropped 9lbs...wife has weighed yet will post up when she does....

keithgeiling

keithgeiling

Awards
  • Established
Might be on to something here first week have dropped 9lbs...wife has weighed yet will post up when she does....
So are you running Dex and tt-33? I received the Dex but not going to be taking anything until I start to cut in a 8 wks or so. My wife wants to start something soon though!!!

WMD

WMD

Awards
So are you running Dex and tt-33? I received the Dex but not going to be taking anything until I start to cut in a 8 wks or so. My wife wants to start something soon though!!!
Yes Dex and tt-33.....Dex is strong as well wife taking half in am and other half midday I'm doing a whole in the am and half in the afternoon

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Try some Prime Nutrition Get the Fat loss stack. is contains Fat Burner and Yohimbine go to www.primenutrition.com and at checkout use discount code onlychevy620 and get 20% off your order.

keithgeiling

keithgeiling

Awards
  • Established
Wife and I are both going to stack t-33 with Dex but not until we go all in. That will be about 5 or 6 wks yet as I am still filling my face trying to put on a few more lbs!!

abofar99

abofar99

Awards
How is everyone doing with this combo? I purchased both yesterday.

keithgeiling

keithgeiling

Awards
  • Established
How is everyone doing with this combo? I purchased both yesterday.
still haven't jumped in yet. Last week of bulking. Then going to slowly work into cutting. After few weeks of lowering cals, I will start with 1/2 cap of Dex, then full, then throw in t-33 couple weeks down rd. hit us up with any progress after you start taking.

abofar99

abofar99

Awards
I love results from the Dexaprine! Thank you for recommending it!

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
I love results from the Dexaprine! Thank you for recommending it!
If you havent looked yet, stack that with TT-33. I have all my clients on this who are in contest prep now. Crazy how well that stack works. I also have done it myself all last year getting ready for contests.